All about you!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 30 March 2006 - 03:29 AM

I'd be a jacka--, stuborn, funny, ...
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#17 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:48 AM

Ok, here is a bit about me that you may or may not know:

1. When it come to the paranormal, I take my research very seriously. I scrutinize evidence very carefully, especially my own. I may seem a bit gruff at times but that is the serious investigator taking over in me. My team and myself have been written about in books, I have written for books and written articles and am writing my own book right now. I have been the "expert" for documentary movies as well as provided a lot of evidence for it. A documentary movie will be shot very soon focusing on our group. We are even talking to the FOX network about a possible tv show to rival one on Sci-Fi but done right. We were given a job in the paranormal at the Duluth Depot conducting seminars and ghost tours. It is amazing how when you get bigger and more well known, the investigations get bigger and bigger.

2. I am retired from the Minnesota Department of Corrections and am now a gunsmith and gun dealer.

3. I am also a scuba diver. My oldest son of 13 is also a diver. I am a member of the Itasca county Sheriff's Department Dive Team and do body recoveries, vehicle recoveries, evidence retrieval, etc. for them. We use AGA masks with communicatins and have a great operation. The training that I have received has proven invaluable. It is all volunteer work but I feel the training has been a great reward for the time and effort.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:35 AM

I'd be a jacka--, stuborn, funny, ...

a what Dave? A jacka-lope?

Posted Image

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#19 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:09 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ok Dave...here are a couple of my squirrels! This is Bruno and Tibolt. I have also, Towumbly, Nelson, Squishy. They are spayed and neutered and have had their shots. They go to school for education with the kids, I do special classes about animals, especially about wild animals.
I have a opossum named Opie. (2nd photo) I have all kinds of birds, domestic, exotic, and wild, I even had a raven and a hummingbird. I do a lot of rescues, some can't be returned to the wild, so I raise them and love them.
I have 3 dogs, 9 cats, 2 turtles, 1 frog, 1 mouse, 4 squirrels (now), 1 opossum, 1 bluejay, 3 sparrows, 1 lovebird (she's crazy, killed her mate), 1 yellow nape amazon parrot.....I think thats it for right now.
Leslie

Edited by leslie_dragonlvr, 30 March 2006 - 12:14 PM.

Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#20 niteangel2

niteangel2

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:11 PM

Let's see...

1. I have two sons (14 and 16) that are often mistaken for my brothers. My sons love it when somebody we don't know knocks on the door and asks if our mom is there. It was a lot more fun when my mom was alive because I'd be like "yeah, hold on... MOOOOOOM!!!"

2. I have a 12 pound boston terrier and a 180 pound Golden Retriever/Great Pyranese mix that are completely in love and drive me nuts, a parakeet, and a 12 year old cat that is so mean she'll run out from under something just to bite you.

3. I'm sure most know that I can't seem to get EVPs off of a recorder, but did you know I work in an IT Department??? lol. No, I'm not a tech. :lol:

4. I have the same name as my husband's mom (Jannetta). My husband's dad and my dad have the same exact first and middle name - and this is not a common name folks. ;) What are the chances?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users