Hey, sounds a cool place to visit.

Do you have any pics or anything ???

Mark :headbang:

#17 geekinva

geekinva

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:38 PM

I have a lot of experience with Dice Road Cemetery. Used to visit it quite a bit as kids. Very creepy place. It's eerie the way it's surrounded all the way around by heavy tree growth. You have to drive up through the trees to get into the cemetery. It's a dirt/gravel road that leads through there.

At the back of the cemetery (not very deep) is a turn around area. One thing I've always found interesting was the big, open field that lays behind the turn around area. Was once told that a church used to stand on that piece of land, but not sure how true that is? There is no evidence of a structure being there today.

Speaking of churches - does anybody remember the abandoned Lone Road Church? It wasn't far from the Dice Road Cemetery. It was always very creepy. Bintz Apple Mountain ended up buying the Lone Road Church and moving it onto their property. It looks a lot better today than it did while sitting on Lone Road abandoned.

#18 vamphunter1462

vamphunter1462

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:20 PM

I have heard of the Lone Road Church. My mom has mentioned it several times. I thought it had burnt down some time ago.

#19 Confused88

Confused88

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:55 PM

My friends and i went and looked for this cemetery. we looked for 2 hours. We cant find it. We came across a cemetery Richland Luthern?? Something like that. But i dont think that it is the right one. There is no bridge there. Other than that there was no cemetery on dice rd. At least not that we seen. So i was wondering if u could tell me more specific directions because we would like to check it out. Like where is it by? How far from the other cemetery? How far from Zion Luthern church? So if anyone can help me with this it would be highly apprecaited. Thank u.

#20 AbbeyRoad52

AbbeyRoad52

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 01:59 AM

I've lived in Saginaw my whole life, and I'm 22. You know as creepy as it sounds, I've heard that story about a lady in a white dress being out there before. My Dad has also said he's heard that before.

Friends of mine always told me never to go out there alone, seriously. I guess some weird stuff has been seen there.

#21 GirthyBully

GirthyBully

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

An old best friend of mine and I would go out to Dice Road every Halloween. At first it was just for fun but we have never saw the woman in white but we have heard the sound of bells. I have a pocket recorder and we caught the sound of something walking thru leaves like a kid dragging its feet when we were walking down the dirt road to our car. No orbs, but I am plannging a new trip with a video camera and my recorder.

#22 JaredFace

JaredFace

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:15 AM

hey, I was bored and surfed the web and found this conversation, im 22 and back in highschool (nouvel) my buddies and I were on the whole "ghost chasing" kick, long story short, we got some footage of dice road cementry one night, the next day we reviewed the tape and found that there was an unidentified person standing next to me for about 3 minutes. then we were hooked, we got allot of footage of BAD_WORD up BAD_WORD. Well that was like 6 years ago and the guy who had all the footage is at med school and im half way around the world in the military so thers no way to get it right now.

#23 JaredFace

JaredFace

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 08:37 AM

Ok sorry I had to post again, Its really weird reading thru all of the stories cause I've almost had all of those things happed to me and my friends, Our car too which at that time was 1 year old stalled out the second we reach the turn around. Dark object in the corner of the cemetery. And I have seriously peed my pants at the bridge! For some reason I grew balls the size of melons and walked all the way down and pretty much got in the water, at this time rocks were "raining" down on me and a big masuline figure was approaching me. Everytime i go to dice cemetery I get this feeling that i just want to start crying (mind you i think im a pretty emotional tough guy I've done 2 tours in iraq and seen some crazy BAD_WORD) There has only been 1 time that i felt in danger being at dice road. and that was christmas time to be exact, as soon as we pulled in there i started to get images of dead bodies and evil spirits. I take these visions seriously, cause I have esp. so we turned around and I havent been back since. but for some reason when i get back to america i will be taking another trip there. anyone thats wants to chat more about this drop me a message.

#24 isitreal87

isitreal87

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 06:44 PM

me and few friends drove down there last night but we could not find the cemetery i mean there is no sign or anything? what is in front of the cemetery or its surroundings? we thought we might have found it but we werent sure does it have a small barn/garage in front?

#25 Luradaku

Luradaku

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 12:12 AM

The strangest thing about last night was the house down the road (if we were even in the general area of the cemetery)... Our friend kinda freaked out and said there was some type of voodoo doll on the mailbox... So since she was the driver, we bailed. I would still like to visit though.

#26 isitreal87

isitreal87

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 11:36 PM

ok this place is called Richland lutheran Cemetery Correct? Cause thats the only one we found on dice rd. and as for the bridge? thats down the road from the cemetery right? and how did this warlock hang girls from it cause it doesnt seem tall enough to hang people from? Anywhooo hopefully someone lets me know. lol

#27 cedarabos

cedarabos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:22 AM

We went there last night, the bridge did not seem so scary we did not get anything on film or on EVP, in the cemetary however it was quiet, but we got many orbs, some that our just there, perfectly round different sizes, some in the sky some on the ground around the head stones, some that have tails and some are white and some are red. It was a crazy time, I had a crazy feeling someone was watching, there was also a car accident on the corner of fordney and dice which appeared they were coming from the cemetery I almost wanted to go home, cops everywhere but we went anyway. I am glad that we did, but we were only there for 30-40minutes, also there is some figure in the background kind of looks like a glowing image of a human spirit, but it is sideways, like it is bending down. Strange. I myself look possessed in the photos.

#28 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:44 AM

Can you post the pictures to putfile and link them here, I would love to see them.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#29 cedarabos

cedarabos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 11:51 AM

What is putfile? Can I just download them from my digital camera, on my pictures and post them as a jpeg or whatever

#30 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 12:25 PM

What is putfile? Can I just download them from my digital camera, on my pictures and post them as a jpeg or whatever

Putfile is www.putfile.com then put the link here. That way theyre not taking up a lot of space here on the forum.
There is nothing left to say.Me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users