• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#46 cedarabos

cedarabos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

I am really feeling like there is nothing out there me and a few people have gone out there a coulple of time and nothing has happend no footage no werid feel we all felt a calm over the place there only think we have is orbs on pictures but thats about it im kinda disapointed

I felt eerie all the way there and as soon as we got out of the car I felt a calming feeling too, I think that if those orbs are spirits they are curious but not evil. There has been strange things happening there, but who knows if it was people playing around or not. I was disappointed too, but maybe if someone has better equipment and more time, they could find something.

#47 HeatherLS

HeatherLS

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:23 PM

Is Richland Luthern Cemetery the one you are refering to as the "Dice Rd. cemetery"??? We were out there last week and it's the only cemetery we found on Dice Road, near Hemlock Road... there is a small bridge just past the cemetery... We noticed a fog hanging over the field and woods directly across from the cemetery, which was odd because there wasn't any fog anywhere else... also a black cat ran across the road in front of us and we had a white van/truck behind us as soon as we turned off of Hemlock Rd. onto Dice Rd. that disappeared after a few seconds... very strange coincedences. The cemetery itself was smaller than we had thought... we heard footsteps and sounds of branches breaking in the woods at the back of the cemetery. Also, we seen a black shape/figure moving behind some headstones... The place definatly creeped us out. We took lots of photos but nothing really showed up in any of them...

#48 cedarabos

cedarabos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:57 PM

Is Richland Luthern Cemetery the one you are refering to as the "Dice Rd. cemetery"??? We were out there last week and it's the only cemetery we found on Dice Road, near Hemlock Road... there is a small bridge just past the cemetery... We noticed a fog hanging over the field and woods directly across from the cemetery, which was odd because there wasn't any fog anywhere else... also a black cat ran across the road in front of us and we had a white van/truck behind us as soon as we turned off of Hemlock Rd. onto Dice Rd. that disappeared after a few seconds... very strange coincedences. The cemetery itself was smaller than we had thought... we heard footsteps and sounds of branches breaking in the woods at the back of the cemetery. Also, we seen a black shape/figure moving behind some headstones... The place definatly creeped us out. We took lots of photos but nothing really showed up in any of them...

That's the one, awesome stuff.

#49 Gina M.

Gina M.

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 03:59 PM

I'm a freshman at Hemlock High School and I have heard of the Dice Road Cemetery. I probably have been there once before. But I have never heard of it being haunted until right now. Now that I know more about it I want to find out more and go there and maybe experience something para-normal. Could you tell me more on what your experience was there, or some things that you heard about?

I've always wondered if anyone else has experienced anything at the Dice Road cemetery in Saginaw, Michigan. Growing up as a teenager, I had always heard stories, even in the Halloween issue of the newspaper it featured the cemetery in it and how the sheriff at the time could not explain the things he saw and heard. My curiosity finally got the best of me and I had to see for myself. Everytime I have visited the cemetery (never alone) something different has happened. If its not a car with no lights being right behind us and then gone, its whispers, vapors and other weird things have happened. Your never disappointed if your looking for a good scare. I was just wondering if anyone else has visited Dice Cemetery or the area itself is supposed to be haunted. It would be nice to know other people know what I'm talking about. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about.

#50 Gina M.

Gina M.

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 04:09 PM

I'm replying under my niece's account name. When I was a teenager in the 80's, my two friends and I were going to spend Halloween night at the Dice Road Cemetery. We had told our parents that we were each spending the night at each other's houses. We pulled into the cemetery at night and someone dressed as Dracula came running out of the woods in the back of the cemetery--headed straight towards our car. We all three screamed and threw the car into reverse and flew out of there. Needless to say we didn't spend the night in the cemetery. I'm assuming it was just someone dressed up for Halloween trying to scare teenagers, but who really knows? I sure wasn't going to stick around to find out!

Years later my niece and I were walking around the cemetery (in the daytime, of course). We both swore we were alone as we were wandering around looking at the stones. Suddenly a lady was talking to us. We were both startled because like I said--we were pretty sure we were alone when we got there and it's not that big of a cemetery. There were no other cars--it was like she popped out of nowhere. She was visiting one of the graves.

I've been there many times and have never had any other unusual occurrences.

I've always wondered if anyone else has experienced anything at the Dice Road cemetery in Saginaw, Michigan. Growing up as a teenager, I had always heard stories, even in the Halloween issue of the newspaper it featured the cemetery in it and how the sheriff at the time could not explain the things he saw and heard. My curiosity finally got the best of me and I had to see for myself. Everytime I have visited the cemetery (never alone) something different has happened. If its not a car with no lights being right behind us and then gone, its whispers, vapors and other weird things have happened. Your never disappointed if your looking for a good scare. I was just wondering if anyone else has visited Dice Cemetery or the area itself is supposed to be haunted. It would be nice to know other people know what I'm talking about. Let me know if you know what I'm talking about.

#51 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 08:02 PM

I don't know how I missed this thread. I was born in Bay City and only moved out here to Arizona 10 years ago. That's out in Richland Twp. and I know where it is but have never been into the cemetery.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#52 lilbugger

lilbugger

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:18 PM

A few months ago right after Halloween a group of my friends and i decided to take a trip out to the Dice rd cemetery. Before we made it to the cemetery we stopped at the bridge to take a look around. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Our next stop was the cemetery, we parked on the side of the road and walked through the cemetery it was about 3am at this time. The only thing that seemed to creep us out was a sound of a animal or something running in the woods. I started going to school in the area and have asked around quite a few times the response that i always get is that the place is haunted but iv not personally experienced anything yet. I plane to make more trips out there over the summer if anyone is interested in going let me know.

#53 MizzBeck

MizzBeck

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

ok so go check out myspace, there are pics of dice, I have a story for there too if your interested let me know. The pics are real, not doctored. www.myspace.com/ghostwrites Aug.3 and Aug 17 are from Dice road, some are from another cemetary but most are dice.

#54 Alley Kat

Alley Kat

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:05 AM

Well.... I know this is an old thread.... but well.... It's been... wow.. nine, ten years since I've been out to Dice.... and well...

If any of you folks still go out there... go toward the turnaround... get out... and folow the row of tombstones closest to the trees, heading back towards the road.... Stop by the small tombstone hiding under the pine tree... and tell Walter.... Kris says Hi

Just keep a mind not to piss of Vik... he's a bit protective of the little guy... his also the most agressive entity we ever had contact with... Walter's just a little kid.... but Vik is a very old energy.... Can't say for sure that his name is actually Vik.. but it's what we always called him. He's more agressive with men than with women.. with women and children he's more protective.

#55 jhn_bohn

jhn_bohn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

Yo people! This is insanely cool. I live right by that cemetery. I have heard some rumors but only just recently. I guess it' supposed to be the second most haunted cemetery in Michigan. I heard there is an old indian woman buried there. There was also supposed to be a warlock that used to live in my house who killed two young girls, I don't know if that would contribute to the haunting or not.

#56 MizzBeck

MizzBeck

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 02:49 PM

there are alot of children as well, and we did notice something that was rather aggressive from the woodst hough, we have him on video, well, not an apparition but my husband took off after something, it was odd, you could see it moving the branches like a mans height, m aybe 5 feet or higher like that, but it was moving the branches out fo the way and my husband was right behidn it, we have on the audio of the video you hear someone come out of the woods, but you see no one, and you hear him breathing and running by the camera, the crickets stopped chirping and everything. I get bad vibes from the woods, but not the cemetary in general, I would get irritated too if someone wouldnt let me RIP!!!! LOL

#57 vamphunter1462

vamphunter1462

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

Ok, I am posting, because there seems to be some confusion on certain matters. Yes, the cemetary is the Richland Luthern Cemetary. I have seen several people say that the bridge looks to small to hang people from. Obviously they don't pay very close attention, as there is a plaque on the south side of the bridge that says that it was constructed in the 1990's to replace an older bridge. Now my mom has lived in the area for almost her entire life, and the bridge that was replaced was an old steel trussed bridge (much like the one in Bridgeport that is closed down). See http://www.fayettevi...ings-Bridge.jpg for an example. And NO this is not the same bridge. It is a similarily styled bridge. If anyone has any other questions, please let me know.

#58 nikkikat

nikkikat

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:09 AM

Wow, so glad I started this thread. I did not return to this website until a few months ago when my sister asked about my user id on ghost village (her and a friend were looking up Dice), I said that it was me and she said tons of people had responded to the thread. I went to ghost village and I see a whole lotta people have had experiences at Dice. I saw one person who inquired about the Sheriff who stayed at or near Dice cemetery that I saw in a Halloween edition of Saginaw News more than 10-15 years ago. I do still have this article somewhere (stole it from my school library.lol) I'll have to dig it up and scan it to share with the rest of you. Anywho, it was Sheriff Kelly, who has now since passed away, but he stayed with 2 deputies, I dont remember the article giving their names, but again I will try to find the article. He was the Sheriff before Sheriff McIntyre. As I mentioned, I've visited the cemetery many times and have had some of the experiences that others have posted. I would like to go there with a camera. I remember one time taking an ex-boyfriend there during the day and he was too spooked to get out of the car. We turned around at the "clearing" in the back and started to leave the cemetery and he throws his cigarette butt out the window. I started to argue with him that that wasn't cool and somehow the argument esculated that he turn around and go pick up his cigarette butt. (Again, this was daytime, no one else was at the cemetery and we did not get as far as the bridge when he turned the car around) Now I'm not saying there are no other cigarette butts lying around in this cemetery, but I knew exactly where he threw it, and he smoked these cheap *** cigarettes, with no filter and had my lipstick on the butt from when I took a drag. We found the butt, with a HUGE FOOTPRINT that smashed/smooshed into the ground. He freaked out and I laughed that I told you so. Not a real spooky story, but just one of experiences at Dice:)

#59 vthokiechad

vthokiechad

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 10:49 PM

hey all, i just joined today, i grew up in the kochville zillwaukee area, i f anyone has heard of any hauntings in that area, i would love to know. ive heard some stuff growing up. i lived on radewhan rd and when i was a kid there was this property kiddie corner to us that had 3 barns on it, and i heard there was hangings in there, ive actually seen bones in one of them, they all been torn down since. but i f you went in the woods behind it there was a creature called "scratch" i think he was half man half something else i cant remember, but ive heard that he used to roam between there and the wooded area along nearby crane road. i also heard this creature was (mr radewhan). nit sure if this was a urban legend or not.. also there was a school nearby called liberty school, and people would see children in the school even know it was abandoned, weird stuff, that i never could get anyone to talk about. i have heard of the dice road cemetery. as i used to live on frost road for a while with grandparents, i ve been out there once during the day to see if i could find it, but i never could find annyone to go out there despite all these people telling me stories about it, i will be visting grandparents in july sometime, if anyone stills go out there i would like to check it out, to see if i can my own personal experience

#60 Ed B.

Ed B.

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:04 PM

Grew up in Saginaw Twp., Sister now lives across the road from the Dice road cemetary. We used to go out there as kids, to scare girlfriends, in the mid 80's. Until we ran into a group of adults around a fire at the turn around clearing at 2 in the morning. Never been there since. The Lone road church was torn down in the late 80's or early 90's. Been there, too. The one at Bintz's Apple mountain is NOT the Lone road church, it is an old schoolhouse that was moved from the corner of State and Midland roads. It was right next to the old brickyard house on the corner. (Last I knew, there was a small building in it's place, right at the edge of the parking lot. My HS friend's Dad ran Gridley Music in the brick house, and his son Tom sold windsurfers out of the smaller building.) My aunts and uncles went to school there. It was dressed up to look like a church after it was moved. This is 100% accurate, as my Dad, (still living) had a business just east of Midland on State for 50 years, and lived next to where he built the business, for years with his parents. I saw the post about the Lone road church, and joined this site specifically to correct the info given.

Edited by Ed B., 16 April 2008 - 10:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users