Dice Road Cemetery, Saginaw, Michigan

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#91 jpepper

jpepper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

a few idiots ruin it for the rest of you.

Edited by jpepper, 21 April 2009 - 08:12 AM.

#92 jpepper

jpepper

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

Interesting information to add! Was talking to a lifelong resident today who said she has never seen anything in the place all the years she's been here. Also, she knows how the "lady in white" rumor got started. It was started when some kid doing acid had a real freaky experience and said he saw something that looked like a lady dressed in white.

#93 howardtduck78

howardtduck78

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:03 PM

I found this board from a myspace blog.... so I thought I'd share my story with the blog owner as well as here......

Okay.. so....my first visit to Dice Road was fairly normal. We just had a disposable camera and took pictures. The pictures we got back all looked kind of dark but we just attitributed that to possibly poor film.

The second time we went back with a digital camera. All was fine; for a good hour or so we walked around reading stones and taking pictures. A little later towards late afternoon/evening, my friend and I kept feeling drops on our arm in one part of the cemetary. Come to find out, it was raining underneath one of the trees. It was a sunny, cloudless day,and it was raining, only under that tree. We were kind of in awe at this, but decided we had spent enough time and that it was time to go home.

When we started walking back towards the car, we noticed that there were a ton of flies all over the outside of the car. My friend said something jokingly about it looking like a scene from the exorcist. Then it just got very quiet and very still. No breeze, no birds, nothing. My friend, who has some pychic ability, said that it was definately time to go and to get in the car, right now. So we got in the car and started driving away.

She was holding the camera in her lap on the way back to her house, and she said that the camera was getting really hot. She took the batteries out and they were so warm she could hardly hold onto them. That just doesn't happen with digital cameras....

Anyway, when we got back to her house, the camera was shot. It wouldn't work at all, even with new batteries. It had been perfectly functioning when we left. We put the memory card in a different camera to load onto the computer, and all our pictures were gone! The card was completely empty. I still have this card in my camera today and it works perfectly fine for all my other pictures.

So ya... not sure what happened that day, other than apparently someone wasn't happy about that exorcist comment. Something or somethings bizarre there and I don't think I'll be venturing back that way.

there is activity out there from beyond the grave for a fact i took a pic of the grave yard and the guy who killed the girl and her friends is not a warlock to my understanding i am from fl but my girlfriend is born and raised in saginaw and we went one night to see it i never belived in stuff like that but i took a pic and a full body was out in the pic pointing now i steped on his wife and his grave and told him sorry for it and the when i took the pic it looked like there was a person who was not living and i he pointed at me as if to say thank you for apologizing for steping on his grave now leave and don't come back

Edited by howardtduck78, 24 May 2009 - 07:04 PM.

#94 Bettie Page

Bettie Page

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:America's favorite pinup girl - Gone but not forgotten . . .

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:19 PM

That's incredible news, Howard! So why are you keeping us in suspense? Inquiring minds want to see the picture ;)

BTW - love the movie and the handle.

#95 brianw

brianw

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:10 PM

Just like many other legends i believe this one is fake. for all the things that happen to people that go to this cemetery i believe their imagination run wild with them because they expect something to happen. there is a logical explanation to all the events that happen to everyone that went there.

i visited this cemetery with my friends we stay there for 45 minutes. it was a full moon. and nothing happened. it was very nice well kept small cemetery. at the entrance there is a sign saying "No Trespassing" due to this legend. There are house on both side of the cemetery very close by. why would people live that close if it were haunted?

It is a waste of gas going out there

#96 scourge

scourge

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Just like many other legends i believe this one is fake. for all the things that happen to people that go to this cemetery i believe their imagination run wild with them because they expect something to happen. there is a logical explanation to all the events that happen to everyone that went there.

i visited this cemetery with my friends we stay there for 45 minutes. it was a full moon. and nothing happened. it was very nice well kept small cemetery. at the entrance there is a sign saying "No Trespassing" due to this legend. There are house on both side of the cemetery very close by. why would people live that close if it were haunted?

It is a waste of gas going out there

next time stay longer and don't wimp out
you did waste your gas

to everyone else
has anyone been there in not good weather?
go in the rain and your more likely to see some activity
and if you do go to the cemetary in the rain do not visit the bridge
Victor hates visitors
you might actually get hurt

#97 jzang

jzang

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

Ok, so. Ha vent posted since last year at this time, and since last year a lot has changed at this BAD_WORD place.

Last year activity sucked. There were a few foggy areas that couldn't be explained, but that's about it.

I went to Richland Cemetery this weekend twice, once friday and once yesterday. They both were around the same time (1030~1am). We were there for a while.

Any ways Friday night sucked, but sunday was a little different ( it was three people me, and my roommates all of us over 19), we drove to the bridge and parked the car to the side of the road. After that we immediately started to get activity. First off we walked to the center of the bridge and started to taunt the sprits, to try and get them shooken up a bit. BAD IDEA.

No joke the wind picked up the air dropped 10 degrees and then stopped instantly and we heard footsteps of someone, something, or an animal walking in the stream that flow under the bridge.

Really interested into finding the cause of this we walked toward the egde of the bridge to check out the creek. As we approached a grey mass (upper half of a body) was peering at us throught the cemented rail guard, just peeking its head above the ground. We came closer and it moved what looked to be like a head moving around the railing to get a closer look at us. Trying not to freak out we asked it who are you then some car came around the corner where the cemetery was, and it was gone.

We went down to the water to see what was there(this was on the left side of the bridge (which is not toward the woods). We saw nothing but 2 marks where two wet hands prints were they on the bridges surface where the mass was peering up.

Being satisfied with that, we didnt take a trip to the cemetery.

Any one know what side the three people were hung on???

#98 scourge

scourge

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:39 PM

Ok, so. Ha vent posted since last year at this time, and since last year a lot has changed at this BAD_WORD place.

Last year activity sucked. There were a few foggy areas that couldn't be explained, but that's about it.

I went to Richland Cemetery this weekend twice, once friday and once yesterday. They both were around the same time (1030~1am). We were there for a while.

Any ways Friday night sucked, but sunday was a little different ( it was three people me, and my roommates all of us over 19), we drove to the bridge and parked the car to the side of the road. After that we immediately started to get activity. First off we walked to the center of the bridge and started to taunt the sprits, to try and get them shooken up a bit. BAD IDEA.

No joke the wind picked up the air dropped 10 degrees and then stopped instantly and we heard footsteps of someone, something, or an animal walking in the stream that flow under the bridge.

Really interested into finding the cause of this we walked toward the egde of the bridge to check out the creek. As we approached a grey mass (upper half of a body) was peering at us throught the cemented rail guard, just peeking its head above the ground. We came closer and it moved what looked to be like a head moving around the railing to get a closer look at us. Trying not to freak out we asked it who are you then some car came around the corner where the cemetery was, and it was gone.

We went down to the water to see what was there(this was on the left side of the bridge (which is not toward the woods). We saw nothing but 2 marks where two wet hands prints were they on the bridges surface where the mass was peering up.

if your driving from the cemetary and the woods are on your left then they were hung on the right side of the bridge

#99 scourge

scourge

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:58 PM

I found this board from a myspace blog.... so I thought I'd share my story with the blog owner as well as here......

Okay.. so....my first visit to Dice Road was fairly normal. We just had a disposable camera and took pictures. The pictures we got back all looked kind of dark but we just attitributed that to possibly poor film.

The second time we went back with a digital camera. All was fine; for a good hour or so we walked around reading stones and taking pictures. A little later towards late afternoon/evening, my friend and I kept feeling drops on our arm in one part of the cemetary. Come to find out, it was raining underneath one of the trees. It was a sunny, cloudless day,and it was raining, only under that tree. We were kind of in awe at this, but decided we had spent enough time and that it was time to go home.

When we started walking back towards the car, we noticed that there were a ton of flies all over the outside of the car. My friend said something jokingly about it looking like a scene from the exorcist. Then it just got very quiet and very still. No breeze, no birds, nothing. My friend, who has some pychic ability, said that it was definately time to go and to get in the car, right now. So we got in the car and started driving away.

She was holding the camera in her lap on the way back to her house, and she said that the camera was getting really hot. She took the batteries out and they were so warm she could hardly hold onto them. That just doesn't happen with digital cameras....

Anyway, when we got back to her house, the camera was shot. It wouldn't work at all, even with new batteries. It had been perfectly functioning when we left. We put the memory card in a different camera to load onto the computer, and all our pictures were gone! The card was completely empty. I still have this card in my camera today and it works perfectly fine for all my other pictures.

So ya... not sure what happened that day, other than apparently someone wasn't happy about that exorcist comment. Something or somethings bizarre there and I don't think I'll be venturing back that way.

there is activity out there from beyond the grave for a fact i took a pic of the grave yard and the guy who killed the girl and her friends is not a warlock to my understanding i am from fl but my girlfriend is born and raised in saginaw and we went one night to see it i never belived in stuff like that but i took a pic and a full body was out in the pic pointing now i steped on his wife and his grave and told him sorry for it and the when i took the pic it looked like there was a person who was not living and i he pointed at me as if to say thank you for apologizing for steping on his grave now leave and don't come back

sorry there is a few things that don't add up howard
one neither him or his wife are resting in the graveyard
two can you understand that lots of people kill other people you have your facts twisted
three you probably saw the old grave keeper who does have family there and will chase an follow people around the graveyard

#100 LoveLikeWinter

LoveLikeWinter

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 04:00 PM

if your driving from the cemetary and the woods are on your left then they were hung on the right side of the bridge

Yep, it's on the opposite side of the woods.

#101 Unscarred

Unscarred

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:52 PM

I've been there before, it was very eerie we had 2 cars for us 7 people and the 2 others i was with had no cell phones and my cell phone died right as soon as we got near the cemetery so we were driving around looking for the rest of our group for more than half an hour aimlessly driving. I think all of dice road especially near the cemetery is very eerie feeling. The houses are creepy looking the bridge is especially scary. We drove past it 4 times and didnt see much or hear anything just light fog thats it. Finally when we found the rest of our group we led them to the cemetery. We slowly drove to the turn around and parked but nooo they all had to woosy out except 3 of us and stayed in the car. I really wanted to go explore, it was even dead time we arrived at the cemetery at almost exactly 3am but not they wanted to leave. So my exploration of dice road cemetery was unsuccessful, but me and my more brave friends plan on going back sometime soon, with tape recorders, my trusty video camera and flash lights.

#102 Zack Lemons

Zack Lemons

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

TCPSI plans to investigate this cemetery soon. I will be sure to let you know what we discover.

Zack

#103 kissifurkd2008

kissifurkd2008

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

I just wanted to say, its interesting to see things, there is definatly activity out there. Just be careful, you dont want to provoke something. There is something negative out there just havent figured out why. Were getting there though.

Ok, well just got back from another trip out. This time we had a different driver, my fiance. She says that as soon as she turned onto the road she felt her stomach drop and an overwhelming feeling that something didn't want us there. We pulled into the cemetery hoping to see the girls from last night, but saw no one. At this point she felt the feeling come on even stronger. We then drove to the bridge and got out. I then proceeded to say a pray invoking St. Michael to protect us. My fiance says that while I was doing this, she heard a low raspy breathing. We looked around and I took some pictures, only capturing one orb at this point. We then went and turned around so we were on the other side of the bridge and I proceeded to take more pictures, catching another orb. Then my fiance started to freak out because she saw a large black object in the center of the road about a hundred or so feet back moving towards us. All she can recall is that it was very large and human in shape. She drove off in a hurry, but we ended up turning around again, heading back towards the bridge and when we drove through, there was no sign of anything having been there. Everyone was on edge. As we were driving back towards Shields, the sky began to flash rapidly, probably from heat lightning, but nonetheless added to our edginess. Tonights actions help to reaffirm my belief that there is some sort of evil out there. Tonight was the first time I have used the Prayer of Saint Michael and with the appearance of that shadowy object and the raspy breathing nearby again....I am sure that evil lurks out on Dice Road.

#104 kissifurkd2008

kissifurkd2008

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

Hello to all. I have had all kinds of stuff happen at dice cemetery about 14 or 15 years ago when I lived in Hemlock. At that time a curious teen, we even used a weija bord and about six friends were there. We had ghosts floating around. A brand new cavalier stall out. the same car had burn marks in the back bumper like something was holding it back or trying to hold on. I have family in the cemetery myself. What i was told about the cemetery was that the church that use to be there,the people had fallen from there religion and started worshiping satanism over many years. the towns people had found out and burnt him in the church.causing it to burn to the ground,calling him a warlock.I have herd all kinds of stuff about crazy larry the grounds keeper. never seen him. the cemetery is shaped like a hart, the entrance at the bottom.we got the strongest results at the top right of the hart shape. to much different stuff to post all of it. but had to reply, thanks chris

#105 Jessielynn

Jessielynn

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:51 PM

I have been there multiple times...i live just down the road from the cemetery...I have experenced multiple weird encounters...We place flour on the back bumper of our black blazer...we sat just inside the cemetery at the bottom hill and placed the blazer in nutral...i sat in the back and watched the bumper and i watched 4 set of childs hand prints form on the bumper and the blazer rolled up the hill...then another time we were trying to get into the cemetery and a car keep driving by not letting us get in so we'd go down the road and turn around and then the another car that looked exactly like the last one was behind us..the same thing happend a couple more times till we finally just drove home...well that "car" followed us all the way back to the house and pulled in the drive way then it dissappered...we did not see it leave the drive way...it was freaky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users