7 replies to this topic

#1 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:18 PM

well, it goes like this:

a few minutes ago, i felt the all known tingling sensation on the back of my hand when i layed it on the keyboard, its like my spirit actually had her hand on mine as she wanted to tell me "hey, i'm here!".

the problem is... i always go:

"hey, do you want to tell me something? can you give me a sign if that was you?"....
"can you tap 2 times for no and one for yes so i can hear you?, can you do something like move an object so i know you can answer me?"

the thing is, that she gets known to me from vibes i get from the room, and the tingly feel, but haven't yet did something besides turning off my TV ONCE and dimming my light a little also ONCE with a huge gap between them and without me asking for a sign, so i'm quite helpless right now....

see, i accepted having a ghost (yeah, a ghost, not a spirit) with me in one room even with the lights out (only my TV on, i'm not that brave, lol) :) :Spaz: ... but i'm a bit dissapointed that she doesnt want to take it to the next level and interact with me....

is there a way i can persuade her to communicate?

#2 Di-Manes

Di-Manes

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

Have you tried using a medium to communicate?

many spirits can be contacted easiest when you use various magikal mediums.

There are alot you can try to use: Tarot, Mirrors (my personal favorite), talking boards (Ouija), Crystals, autop writing, etc

remember that all methods have different requirments, qualities. Ouija for example has a good chance that a spirit could reach through to you.

Mirror gazing might be tougher if your not as brave since it's best done in BAD_WORD darkness, lit only by soft candle light. also you have to be ready to see the face of your spirit. It also requires more patience then Ouija.

find what works best for you, using a medium often simplifies the process of spirit communication.

#3 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 17 April 2006 - 12:35 AM

Ghost not spirit? Do you now the difference? A ghost is someone that will come to you appearing the way that they died...ghosts usually have a tramatic circumstance. If they were in a fire you will see them actually burnt and disfigured. If they were shot you will see them with a hole in the body with blood. Ghosts usually are looking for help or they dont realize they have passed. They can appear very scarey. A spirit is a person that has passed that is in the form of them once living. They look like you and me. They choose how old they will appear to you. Out of their own preference or they will appear in an age that you would reconize them if youve known them in life. Spirits will come sometimes just to visit you or the spot that your in. Spirits will also come to send a message to you or to someone else. Spirits appear to me in a black and white state maybe showing me a color or two just to identify something. Sometimes they are just a milky blur...sometimes they are hard to distinguish as dead! What i think you are encountering is your spirit guide. Its a young woman and she wants to let you know shes there with you. I feel like you might be going through a trying time or one might be comming up for you, or maybe you are just questioning things. Sometimes i feel like my spirit guide is walking on the back of my heels. I asked my psychic grandmother "Does this mean something bad is going to happen to me that he is so close?" she said "No, of course not he just wants you to know IM HERE!" Why do you think this is a ghost? What i can suggest is not asking them to tap once or twice. When you go to bed ask..." Will you please meet me in my dreams (pick a special spot you can invision while your trying to fall asleep) example: On a park bench next to a beautiful oak tree. If your able to meditate then do the same thing. Then you can ask them all your questions. Good Luck~Hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#4 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 10:46 AM

eew, i have a spirit then, sorry, sometimes

#5 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 11:07 AM

eew, i have a spirit then, sorry, i make my own terms to words just to souind smart or to get a message thru.....

hmm, getting her to appear in my dream.... easier said than done, i'm a very light sleeper, sometimes i cant even sleep because the energy level in the room is too high for my body to relax, or i'm simply scared from the phantom bad vibes i get only from thinking about encountering my spirit face to face (you know this situation, right?)

(note: i once woke up (last summer) and saw only the half torso of a spirit/ghost standing near my face, it ran out the closed door once he/she saw me looking at him/her, thats the only encounter i remember seeing a true apparition, the other times were just human shaped shadows on the wall)

#6 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:02 PM

Im a light sleeper too...Are you able to meditate? That can be helpful i have a hard time doing this because i can never calm down. The wheels are always turning in my head. lol! You talk about the room being full i know how that feels. I can be very overwelming at night. Just tell the spirits to leave. In a very stern voice...works for me. Of course my husband thinks im crazey...oh well! I have seen half of a body too. What do you think of that? Do you think its a spirit/ ghost that cant quit manifest its whole self? Im glad you arent seeing ghosts that would be scarey. Everyone calls them different things ...i hope i didnt offend you sounding like a know it all. Although i do wish i knew it all...~Hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#7 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 02:13 AM

no, on the contrary ... :ghost:

you know that the whole purpose of this community is for us not to feel alone in this situation, and be able to share experiences without the other one thinking were nuts, lol!

i dont know about the manifestation deal, i mean, i train my body to tune in such a way that even the smallest energy fluctuation is felt and recognised as a spirit, because of the adjustments, my body is constantly in a receptive mode and always aware, so that makes it even harder for me to sleep..

only yesterday night, (a few hours before this post) i tried to really go to sleep without watching TV... only 2 hours after i layed in bed, i finally dreamt.. problem is, i asked my spirit to appear in my dreams (thanks to you), but all i remember from it is my dad and my mom which are alive and much kicking.

so i still think theres something wrong with my spirit, why does she never react to what i say (well, once i felt her while laying in my bed, when told her to go she did), but when i only try to watch tv or use the computer, she "shows up"?

is it like that with most\all the spirits?

#8 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 29 April 2006 - 10:22 AM

One thing you should remember is that you cannot rush things like this. It takes practice to learn to center yourself properly, and to meditate so that you can begin the process of communication. I think that is something that is wrong with our society. We have become a nation of rush-rush-rush. Instant gratification, imediate attention, etc. If something is worth having/doing, then it is worth doing right. I belive that meditation is the key here because it teaches us to slow down and listen. Sometimes I think that listening is a dying art form. Sometimes you listen to that small voice within yourself, sometimes you listen to the still, quiet voice of your Deity. Sometimes you are fortunate enough to meet your guide and then you can listen to the wisdom they have to share. If there is a spirit or Spirit that is near you and trying to communicate with you, then you should take the time to quieten yourself, physically as well as spiritually. Center yourself, calm your mind, and relax your body. Allow her energy to flow to you. This is going to take time for you both, so don't get impatient.

Keep a journal of your experiences so that you can share them with us. I would be interested in how things turn out. I think I would also try having a tape recording running while you are trying to communicate - you might pick up an evp or two! Good luck.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users