• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:07 AM

Have we been here before? Ever experience déjà vu? Have you had past lives? It's an interesting concept and is even one of the basic tenets of some belief systems. The idea is that when we pass on we come back again -- maybe as a new human being, perhaps as an animal. Reincarnation is the subject we'll be exploring more in-depth during the next month here at Ghostvillage.com.

You know the concept of the "old soul" -- those people you meet who seem wise beyond their years, or somehow a little more comfortable in their own skin than the rest of us? Maybe these old souls are more comfortable because they've had a few more go-arounds than the rest of us and are getting closer to what our Hindu friends call enlightenment. Enlightenment is the the place we all aspire to get to, where we have all the answers and no longer need to reincarnate.

What are your thoughts? Have you had past lives? If so, who were you?

A special thanks to this month's reincarnation theme sponsor: Chasing Midnight - http://www.chasingmidnight.com/

Chasing Midnight explores: ghosts, UFOs, and Unexplained Mysteries. Exclusive 24-hour paranormal news feed. Videos and trip reports from The Whaley House, The Queen Mary, Borley Rectory, Area 51, Alcatraz, Roswell, The Jamaica Inn, Berry Pomeroy Castle, and more. Forums, photo gallery, and coming soon, our Paranormal Friend Finder. "Check your watch, the chase has begun."

-Jeff Belanger
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#2 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 17 April 2006 - 08:24 AM

:weeee: I keep having dreams about me being john the baptist.i dunno, they are really weird. :wow: someone i know's great grand father had a dream about a house. He was lateri n ww2. they were in france when they passed a house. He knew and insisted he saw the house before. They didnt believe him so he told one of his comrades to go inside and he would yell out where every room was. He got everything right down to bathrooms and the basement. :whoohoo: :wow:
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users