Can ghost hurt You??

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 21 April 2006 - 03:19 AM

I haven't had many experiences with ghosts/spirits but the one I did have left the distinct impression that whatever we encountered had lots of power. It was able to slap the trunk of my car so hard that the air shocks bottomed out. We took it as a warning to leave and we left. lol
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#17 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 21 April 2006 - 07:46 AM

ive been touched by ghosts but never hurt....i do believe that they can hurt u though,there are plenty of stories out there about children being scratched and people being pushed
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#18 dan_nwmps

dan_nwmps

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

Have had my shoulder scratched there was 4 fingernail scratches from my shoulder to mid back..Just felt burning sensation..
I do beleive they can hurt you although i do not belive that most will.
If spirts are those of dead people.. how many bad people do you know?
The odds are against running into a bad one.but it happens.
I think alot of them may out of frustration or to get attention more then meaning harm.
"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."Lord Thomas DewarPosted Image

#19 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:darn, so many:<br>reading books by:<br> 1. Marrion Zimmer Badley<br> 2. Terry Brooks<br> 3. Amy Tan<br> 4. Susan Cooper<br> 5. Anne Rice<br> 6. and an infinate amount of others, i read everything and anything<br><br>anime:<br> 1. Escaflowne<br> 2. Fushigi Yugi<br> 3. Miyaziaki movies<br> 4. and once again, anything and everything<br><br>crafts:<br> 1. needlepoint<br> 2. scrapbooking<br> 3. and whatever else i do not blow up in the process^_^<br><br>also:<br>videogames, playing on the comp, researching the paranormal, listening and playing music, and anything else that comes to mind:)

Posted 22 April 2006 - 03:06 AM

In my experience they can harm you. I have been scratched, bitten by a ghost at a friend's house before, and pushed on several occasions. Nothing serious thankfully^_^
Hellsing: In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!Rome did not create an empire by having meetings. They did it by killing those who opposed them.Witches... Not just for burning.

#20 Amadahy

Amadahy

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:02 PM

You have to be careful with what you classify as a "ghost attack" and what is an allergic reaction, or bug bite. I have had several expirences that one could classify as a "bite", or "scratch", but they turned out to be bug bites.
I'm not bashing or doubting physical attacks from paranormal occurances, as I believe that very emotional spirits are able to touch the living, I'm just saying to be careful and not jump to conclusions.

#21 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Interests:darn, so many:<br>reading books by:<br> 1. Marrion Zimmer Badley<br> 2. Terry Brooks<br> 3. Amy Tan<br> 4. Susan Cooper<br> 5. Anne Rice<br> 6. and an infinate amount of others, i read everything and anything<br><br>anime:<br> 1. Escaflowne<br> 2. Fushigi Yugi<br> 3. Miyaziaki movies<br> 4. and once again, anything and everything<br><br>crafts:<br> 1. needlepoint<br> 2. scrapbooking<br> 3. and whatever else i do not blow up in the process^_^<br><br>also:<br>videogames, playing on the comp, researching the paranormal, listening and playing music, and anything else that comes to mind:)

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:42 PM

You have to be careful with what you classify as a "ghost attack" and what is an allergic reaction, or bug bite. I have had several expirences that one could classify as a "bite", or "scratch", but they turned out to be bug bites.
I'm not bashing or doubting physical attacks from paranormal occurances, as I believe that very emotional spirits are able to touch the living, I'm just saying to be careful and not jump to conclusions.

I agree with you completly....it is easy to jump to conclusions when the moment is intense (like a hunt) and somewhere in your mind you would love something paranormal happen to you, and in my case I have a system to rule out possibilities when something paranormal happens to me personally. I am glad that you said something^_^
Hellsing: In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!Rome did not create an empire by having meetings. They did it by killing those who opposed them.Witches... Not just for burning.

#22 broadwayrocker

broadwayrocker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:22 PM

hi...after a recent stay at the lizzie borden bed and breakfast i think ghosts can hurt you...though it seems like a poltergeist normall would. During the night i felt a constant pressure on the back of my neck...and it was a sharp pain. My advice to you would be to keep calm and try not to be afraid..all the best..happy hauntings! -kate

#23 ghostlyguy1990

ghostlyguy1990

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:23 PM

I have heard of a ghost story in Illinois, where a man was killed by the ghost of his murdered wife. The story goes that he owned a succesful sausage factory and one night killed her and threw her in the boiler. Then he was arrested and imprisoned where he saw his wife constantly. One day he was screaming and guards came and found him dead in his cell. This is a true story if you are wondering, his last name might have been Leugaret or something similar if you are wondering.

#24 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 April 2006 - 05:25 PM

that is pretty intresting, Well, anything is possible! I do believe the "ghosts" are haunting us because of the emotions in them, so naturally when a ghost of a murdred person wants to seek revenge, why not? Perhaps not the way they show in the movies! I have come across stories (real time), where "ghosts" were involved solve the crime they got killed.
Posted Image

#25 ghostchick7

ghostchick7

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:ghosthunting acting singing helping ghosts cross over being with my children impersonatoring kelly osbourne for a living also dancing and reading,also cheerleading.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 07:26 PM

i dont think they can ok ;)

#26 etower

etower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:i like reading about parranormal and biographical as well as comedy i love all sorts of music so i have a very wide range as i started collecting when i was nine years old

Posted 26 April 2006 - 08:00 PM

I have heard our team leader on an occasion say "ouch" and say that she thought she had just been bitten on her arm. It was the middle of last winter here in Australia and she had a thick sweater on. She pulled up her sleeve and we all watched a welt mark rise up on her skin. It was in fact a scratch that she thought was a bite. This happened apparently on another occasion when I wasnt there.
Yes they can inflick injury. I would say they would be capable of pushing someone down the stairs if they had enough energy and were emotional enough. I and others have also heard team leader say that her leg was being poked and she told the spirit to stop it. When we looked we could see her thigh indenting like invisible fingertips were prodding. She was wearing jeans at the time and I saw this and asked her if it could be a nerve but she is a nurse and said no it wasnt a nerve. It was interesting seeing this.
I have had my toe grabbed when it poked out of these sandal type shoes. The spirit did it twice. The first time I questioned what I felt and slowly pulled my foot back towards me on the chair but then immediately it was grabbed again quite cheekily and unmistakably. Now this felt so real like it was being grabbed that I guess a push could most certainly be a push.
When my toe was grabbed I couldnt feel skin touching skin. I could only feel the sensation of a hand grabbing my toe and the pressure feeling. I could not feel any change in temperature on my toe just the feeling of it being grabbed. I have had my toes grabbed before by a fleshy so immediately knew what was happening that is why I am surprised at myself for doubting it the first time. I think it was because it felt like exactly what was happening that I thought no that cant be....if you know what I mean.

Ive been touched i have seen a few ghosts and about 24 years ago i had an experience with a succubus that was the most scary time ive ever had

#27 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 09:38 PM

hi...after a recent stay at the lizzie borden bed and breakfast i think ghosts can hurt you...though it seems like a poltergeist normall would. During the night i felt a constant pressure on the back of my neck...and it was a sharp pain. My advice to you would be to keep calm and try not to be afraid..all the best..happy hauntings! -kate

You actually stayed at the Lizzie Borden B&B and survived the night??? That shows ghosts will not hurt or kill you. I went there last year on a tour. I have never felt so harmed as I did at the Lizzie B&B. I felt a strong presence and almost walked away and out of the house twice. I captured a "ghost" on the couch in a photo. I have not been able to visit since, I did not like what I felt there. Nothing hurt me, and obviously nothing hurt you.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#28 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 12:03 AM

Ive been touched i have seen a few ghosts and about 24 years ago i had an experience with a succubus that was the most scary time ive ever had

Wow, I have never told anyone this but since you mentioned it, I did have an experience with an incubus about 4 years ago. I was nessarly 'hurt', but yea, that was pretty BAD_WORD scary too

#29 etower

etower

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:i like reading about parranormal and biographical as well as comedy i love all sorts of music so i have a very wide range as i started collecting when i was nine years old

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:29 AM

Wow, I have never told anyone this but since you mentioned it, I did have an experience with an incubus about 4 years ago. I was nessarly 'hurt', but yea, that was pretty BAD_WORD scary too

that sounds very scary noharma megami try and remember what places you visited around that time as ive had it happen twice first 1981 as i said and a couple of months ago this time i saw it a black shape move off me and go out the window ive moved 8 time since the first time so you could have it happen again as they follow you let me know what you were doing as that would be the reason for it happening as i visited an old house and one house i lived in was haunted

#30 nohara_megami

nohara_megami

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 02:26 AM

that sounds very scary noharma megami try and remember what places you visited around that time as ive had it happen twice first 1981 as i said and a couple of months ago this time i saw it a black shape move off me and go out the window ive moved 8 time since the first time so you could have it happen again as they follow you let me know what you were doing as that would be the reason for it happening as i visited an old house and one house i lived in was haunted

When it did happen 4 years ago (actually, not that I think about it, itwas actually 2 years ago when I was 18), it was at my parents house I had lived in at that time for almost 9 years. Nothing peculiar had happened, but there was spirit activity in my parent's house the entire time I had lived there.

I think 'it' was still around afterwards, I saw it maybe once or twice at my parent's house, and possibly once since I have moved out of my parent's house into this apartment, which has had quite a bit of spirit activity in the 9 months I have lived here. I have not had another encounter with it, but when I have seen it in the few times I have since I did encounter it, I have gotten the distinct feeling of it's pressence, not nessarly seeing it as it was before 2 years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users