?'s about TAPS

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 MaryCeleste

MaryCeleste

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts,Cryptozoology,TheParanormal,Singing,<br />Animal Rights,Art,Weightlifting,History,Magic/Illusionsists,Buddhism

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:22 PM

I like this show and was curious about a few things.

Why don't the film crew that are filming the people ghost hunting ever catch anything on film?Or have they before but they havnt aired it?

Have they ever captured any strange anomalies on photograph?(I'm sure they have,but i've never seen them do that on the tv show,most of what they get are infared,video or evp)
A wave doesnt have to die to become water,it's already water

#2 Magrathea82

Magrathea82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, ghost hunting

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:52 PM

They've caught some things. In one episode they went to a lighthouse and as they were reviewing footage, they found that the folding chair Grant had brought up with him, had moved only SECONDS after he left the room. What else....Jason and Grant caught a solider or something in the locker room of some building, Steve was touched by something in someone's basement, in the Penitentiary (sp?) one of the camera guys got attacked and in that same episode, they caught a 'figure' running away from the camera after appearing from nowhere and Brian and Steve went running down the hall after either hearing or seeing something paranormal. Things DO happen, you just have to pay careful attention.
When life throws you a fast one, either duck or catch

#3 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 24 April 2006 - 10:14 PM

Hi and a big Welcome to GV to both of you.

You may like this thread in the Paranormal T.V. sub-board.

http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=12559

It's all bout The Ghosthunters T.V. show.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,374 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 April 2006 - 05:47 AM

The sci-fi crew isn't suppose to have anything to do with the investigation. Kind of like on COPS....the crew is just there to film them at work.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 dan_nwmps

dan_nwmps

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:03 AM

From what i have seen they dont seem to use regular photography,.
"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."Lord Thomas DewarPosted Image

#6 MaryCeleste

MaryCeleste

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts,Cryptozoology,TheParanormal,Singing,<br />Animal Rights,Art,Weightlifting,History,Magic/Illusionsists,Buddhism

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:10 AM

From what i have seen they dont seem to use regular photography,.

Yeah...that was my question.
I rarely see them use or catch anything on photograph.
I've seen all the ones you've mentioned...the man in the hat on the infared was very impressive.
Strange indeed!

I would imagine if a crew were there to document an investigation that they would eventually pick something up themselves?
Do the ghosts know to only show up for the investigators?
I wonder if they've accidentally caught something before?
A wave doesnt have to die to become water,it's already water

#7 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:39 AM

Welcome to GV! The camera in the attic at the light house, wasn't that one of their cameras set up? Yeah cause Grant talked for a while, then got up and left, the chair slid a little then really slid to the wall, but the camera remained where it was set up. Same thing with the Pen.
Most recently they were using digital camera at the Library, but I don't recall them showing any Still Photos. I'll check out the Added stuff on the DVD set and let you know if there are any on it. The camera crew have caught things on cam... some of what they've shown in the past was caught by a camera man, such as the crew member who's bag flew up suddenly hitting him in the face. Anyhow, this should be under the TV Media but as a thread all it's own, there is already so much stuff under the GH thread. :P just my opinion.

Edited by DarkPrincess, 25 April 2006 - 07:40 AM.

Posted Image

#8 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:26 AM

Welcome to GV! The camera in the attic at the light house, wasn't that one of their cameras set up? Yeah cause Grant talked for a while, then got up and left, the chair slid a little then really slid to the wall, but the camera remained where it was set up. Same thing with the Pen.
Most recently they were using digital camera at the Library, but I don't recall them showing any Still Photos. I'll check out the Added stuff on the DVD set and let you know if there are any on it. The camera crew have caught things on cam... some of what they've shown in the past was caught by a camera man, such as the crew member who's bag flew up suddenly hitting him in the face. Anyhow, this should be under the TV Media but as a thread all it's own, there is already so much stuff under the GH thread. :P just my opinion.

Don't forget that when Grant left that attic he took the chair with him when he went down stairs. Somehow the chair miraculously appeared back up there for it to move.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 Lady_Gigi

Lady_Gigi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Self taught parapsychologiest, Master Hypnotist, NLP teacher, Federal Firm arms Instructor, closet senstive, EOB's, spirit photography, traveling, wide open spaces, horse back, reading, art, going to the gun range, visiting with friends and family while lauging, currantly writing a book, currantly working re-doing my website, my dogs, cats, garding, and enjoying wild life.

Posted 31 May 2006 - 07:36 PM

I never miss a show. Love it when they play the whole season on the weekends (husband hates it). However, I love eveyone on the show thing that Steve Gonzales should train everone. I wish like hell they would just get rid of that over reacting, whinning Brian.
Never does the human soul appear so brave and noble, As when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive.

#10 amypz

amypz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:30 PM

I never miss a show. Love it when they play the whole season on the weekends (husband hates it). However, I love eveyone on the show thing that Steve Gonzales should train everone. I wish like hell they would just get rid of that over reacting, whinning Brian.

you should be in heaven today if you have sci-fi.its been on since 10 am and just finished the season finale.

#11 Lady_Gigi

Lady_Gigi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Self taught parapsychologiest, Master Hypnotist, NLP teacher, Federal Firm arms Instructor, closet senstive, EOB's, spirit photography, traveling, wide open spaces, horse back, reading, art, going to the gun range, visiting with friends and family while lauging, currantly writing a book, currantly working re-doing my website, my dogs, cats, garding, and enjoying wild life.

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:00 PM

you should be in heaven today if you have sci-fi.its been on since 10 am and just finished the season finale.
[/quote]

I was love it can't get enough. Season finally was the cream of thr crop!
Never does the human soul appear so brave and noble, As when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive.

#12 Medicus

Medicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:was naive and belived now skeptic.

Posted 01 June 2006 - 06:40 PM

Well TAPS is awsome i really wish i can work for them. :Wall:

#13 SpiritualyMoved

SpiritualyMoved

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:26 PM

When they were in the hotel (the one that The Shining was based on). The bald guy was in bed and the closet door opened on its own, then closed and latched!! They kept trying to debunk it, when they tried to slam the closet door shut, it would never latch!!

creepy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users