• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Ritual

Ritual

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:00 PM

Am I the only one concerned that a 13 year old girl is going to be alone in a cemetary amongst a group of high school boys? Didn't that raise a red flag to ANYONE else? Bring a knife and some mace, Karra. Males are the devil incarnate. I should know, I've got one of those dangly things.

#17 Karra

Karra

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:[X]Ghosts<br />[X]Spirits<br />[X]Cemeteries<br />[X]Japanese<br />[X]Gypsies<br />[X]Magic

Posted 03 May 2006 - 06:30 AM

>> That was disturbing, but, yeah, their not all High Schooles, we're got a Fourth grader, and then my little brither, and Jimmy, he is in High School -- he is my bestfriend. I think we may have one girl with us, my bestfriend, Lexi... and my Mom is gunna be coming to, she isn't going to stay because she has Samson, but she is gunna drop us off.

I think I can take care of myself though, Third degree black belt in Tae Kwon Dou, helllooo... Heh.

"There is no noise in my ears. There is no breath hin my lungs, even the slight mewl that had once was pushed out of my lungs has dissapeared. My paws are cold, and they do not move. My eyes are closed and they will not open. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I cannot think straight... where am I? And then it seems to come so quickly, I fear the result, but the words are here... I hear them sifting over me;I am dead."Posted Image

#18 snappygator

snappygator

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 12:33 PM

Nobody on my group has a cellphone. *Mumbles about lousy grandparents* Oh, thanks for the advice and stuffs everyone! We're heading for a very old one, it doesn't have a gate or anything, and nobody actually "owns" it, it is a come on your own kind of thing, where you either mow the grave's lawn, or you don't.

Its a little lousy, but its worth a shot. I believe I'll keep my camcorder at home. XD Its really lousy and it can only take five minutes -- sucks, I know. I already have four minutes filled on it, so I need to load it on again... hmm...

Well, thanks for the advice, y'all! \V/^.^ Happy ghosting to y'all.

-Karra, Over and Out

Hi Karra:

My suggestion is buy the $15 prepaid cel-phone with the $10 prepaid card. Just to have a little something for emergencies. Soemthing is better than nothing. I don't care what the authorities think but I am more afraid of the living than the dead. I'd call the cops if things were going badly. You never know what the crazies are like when you go in a graveyard. My dfriend and I went one time, and we saw a couple engaging inintimate activities on top of a tombstone.....needless to say we didn't approach them, or do anything.....but people are a little odd at times, they weren't a threat but you never know.

Andrea

#19 snappygator

snappygator

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 03:48 PM

For the first, I would chose a cemetary, but only with permission. Never go in anywhere without permission from the owners. The reason I say cemetary isn't because they are the most haunted, and to be honest, in my opinion MOST cemetaries are not haunted. But with a cemetary, you can go in daylight and scout out the area first. Know where there are obstructions that may be difficult to see in the dark. Also, they are easy to get in and out of (usually). And, they are easy to set up for. You don't have to decide what angles you are going to shoot video from, and the same for cameras. And with a group of 5 or more...you won't be so crowded.

I would like to argue just a bit with the statement of cementaries not being haunted. I have a scratch down my back that scarred over. I made sure i didn't get it from anything explainable. Every cemetary I have been to up here has had some sort of paranormal activity. Maybe I am just mor sensitive to the dead or maybe I'm having stigmata, but I have never been in a cemetary that was inactive or where I was not spoken too. This again is an argument of perception.....

Andrea

#20 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 12:38 PM

Karra did you go on the ghost hunt yet? Did anything happen?
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#21 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 24 May 2006 - 06:30 AM

Am I the only one concerned that a 13 year old girl is going to be alone in a cemetary amongst a group of high school boys? Didn't that raise a red flag to ANYONE else? Bring a knife and some mace, Karra. Males are the devil incarnate. I should know, I've got one of those dangly things.

I was thinking along the same lines. But, our girl can take care of herself, apparently!!!!! *bathory does bad imitation of Bruce Lee~keeeeeeYAH!*
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users