Check out this auction on Ebay!!!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 25 January 2007 - 06:14 PM

I'd buy the human souls/last breath just to open it up and see what happens. lol
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#47 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:30 AM

:)

#48 AuctionGuy

AuctionGuy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

Have you ever noticed the number of haunted items on Ebay ? I mean just look at these two searches. Haunted Doll or Haunted Ring

#49 sasori3

sasori3

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

i knew the teddys were planning to strike back....

haha ebay amazes me...
i chose the wrong path, but this time i will change the rules, i will turn around and go back to where i came from. And from there make my own path

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users