Sleepwalking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grantara

Grantara

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Defensive shooting training/practice, camping, bicycling, PS2, movies, "Coast To Coast" with George Noory/Art Bell,

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:49 AM

One night last week, I went to sleep in my bed in my bedroom as usual at about the usual time after enough Coors Lights to warrant a slight before bed buzz, we're talking under a six-pack, and woke up about two hours before I was to wake up to get ready for work on the living room couch with no memory of making the trip. I do wake to relieve myself up to twice per night but remember each time even noting the time on the clock most of the occasions just out of habit I guess. I felt fine when I awoke and went back to my bed for the rest of my slumber and the rest of the night was usual. I woke up to get ready for work as usual and felt like I usually do at seven am, a bit groggy but ready to roll. I wasn't sure where to post this story as there isn't to my knowledge exactly anything paranormal going on but I'm wondering if any other GVers have any insight or experiences to share involving sleepwalking.

#2 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:00 AM

thats interesting, sleepwalking does NOT have to do with the paranormal, i mean, your brain is acknowledged with the surroundings, you weren't able to see it thats all

you'd be surprised what our brain is capable of! (taking in mind we use just a tiny bit from it)

#3 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 05 June 2006 - 03:32 AM

i remember that when i was three years old something happened to me. well, i dont remember it as i must have been sleep walking - but i remember my parents telling me about it when i was older.

i had got out of bed, walked out the door and then tried to climb over the banister, there is about a 20 foot drop, and it would surely have done me some damage. my dad told me that something made him wake up and come running out of their bedroom to find me with one leg over the banister.

my dad doesnt know what made him wake up, but its just as well he did as i might not be here today if he didnt.

i have memory of doing this and as i said i was only three years old, but it is a scarey thought!!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users