#1 Empathetical

Empathetical

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:34 AM

this disasterous date looms ahead!
Any theories of whats to come tomorrow? :weeee:
post all theories here ^_^ (im surprised sum 1 hasnt already started a thread like this)

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:50 AM

just another day.
#1. I am not a believer in the school which believes in 666
#2. 666 has been mistakenly transalated from the old scriptures, it actually is 616.
Posted Image

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 05 June 2006 - 07:53 AM

The thing about the date 6-6-06....there is an extra number in it. The date 6-6-6 already past.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:06 AM

Well, I can't predict the weather so I don't know what is going to happen there, but otherwise the sun will come up, gasoline will still be way too high, my back will probably still hurt and the re-make of the omen will probably be released just like they said it wouild (I guess they are taking advantage of people's paranoid delusions). Ok, so what is the next date that people are going to come up with for the end of the world? I hope it is out a ways as I really get tired of this unwarranted hype.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 DarkPrincess

DarkPrincess

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Actually...A little bit of everything...I really love posting on GV and I enjoy the chat a lot also. Everyone has been just great! <br />If you have Yahoo or MSN ask me for ID :) feel free to PM me too.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:02 AM

Well, I can't predict the weather so I don't know what is going to happen there, but otherwise the sun will come up, gasoline will still be way too high, my back will probably still hurt and the re-make of the omen will probably be released just like they said it wouild (I guess they are taking advantage of people's paranoid delusions). Ok, so what is the next date that people are going to come up with for the end of the world? I hope it is out a ways as I really get tired of this unwarranted hype.

Not much else to say on this.............. :weeee:

Edited by DarkPrincess, 05 June 2006 - 09:02 AM.

Posted Image

#6 cheercoach05

cheercoach05

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:cheerleading, the supernatural, spending time with my family

Posted 05 June 2006 - 09:37 AM

I'm just wishing I would have a car tomorrow to go party in Hell, Michigan! I read in the paper yesterday that tomorrow is going to be quite a big day around there with lots of things going on, and only a limited number of t-shirts saying that you spent 6-6-06 in Hell! Sounds like a good reason for a party to me!! LOL! :weeee:
"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!" - The Cowardly Lion

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:40 AM

Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I think it is funny to hear how much some people are dreading it. I have always been thrilled to have been born on June 6 because it is such an important day in history. The French still celebrate it as "Liberation Day."

It's just another day, but one when I get presents! That can't be wrong!!!
petunia4998

#8 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 05 June 2006 - 11:10 AM

this disasterous date looms ahead!
Any theories of whats to come tomorrow? :)
post all theories here ^_^ (im surprised sum 1 hasnt already started a thread like this)

And so, this grave task has fallen upon your shoulders my darlin' :weeee:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#9 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

As was stated, this is not 6-6-6, this is 6-6-2006. The world will actually end twice in 4660 years on this day, when it will be 6-6-6666. :D I'd like this prediction recorded in the annuls of GV, so that I can strut around in the afterlife bragging "I told ya so" :P
Posted Image

#10 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:18 PM

Ummm....my beloved cats will turn evil and begin chewing on my prized collection of wearable art (also known as the shoes strewn across the bedroom floor and piled hapazardly in the closet). Microsoft puts it's evil plans for world domination into place at 12:01 am and we'll all wake up to the sight of that annoying paper clip MS Office 'helper' on our television screens instead of the usual annoyingly chipper morning show people.

The aliens will land and reveal that Paris Hilton was their advance party. If we're really lucky, they'll take her back.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#11 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:52 PM

stupid me, and to think I thought tomorrow was going to be just another day....lol

by the way, happy early birthday petunia
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 June 2006 - 01:54 PM

hahahaha, since I am already on 6-6-6, I am seeing GV has 6 birthday celebrating members tomorrow!
Posted Image

#13 rogerfl

rogerfl

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:demons

Posted 05 June 2006 - 02:12 PM

just another day.
#1. I am not a believer in the school which believes in 666
#2. 666 has been mistakenly transalated from the old scriptures, it actually is 616.

so, we should have looked forward to 6/1/06?.....lol
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. -Socrates-The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. -Socrates-

#14 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

What happened on 6/6/1006?

What happened on Y2K?

I'm with KRC on this one. Tired of the hype.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#15 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 05 June 2006 - 08:53 PM

We will see tomorrow what happens. I read an article about expectant women who changed their c-section due date so it would not be on 6/6/06 and then there was one woman from England that is having a c-section on 6/6/06, she is having a boy and will name him Damien. And life goes on............
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users