Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:51 PM

cool,KalebKellum

It is a cool topic

#17 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:49 PM

Mile:

I agree completely with Holly on this....If, you are interested in AP, study this method...Rope Method of Astral Projection
.....Its a safer approach to this....Enjoy your travels.....
Posted Image

#18 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:50 PM

but I'm afraid too :'(

#19 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:58 PM

Admitting your fear is the first step in overcoming them Chris.....Read all you can about AP, and meditate first, work through the fears and go with the flow...
Posted Image

#20 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 07:01 PM

but what happens if i get lost or someone else takes my body. is that possible

#21 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 22 August 2004 - 11:13 AM

in sleep paralysis or obe?(i didnt read anything i am just postin)??? well you cant get hurt in obes...in astral projection i donno if someone can take over the body.. i do know you can never get trapped out side the body unless you die and dont go thru the tunnel to the other side you get earth bound and become a ghost who dont know your dead...you always make it back to your body so i dont know..if someone is in your body guess they minght just get kicked out... you can never be stranded outside the body.. i should of read the story and the replies...

#22 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 August 2004 - 11:19 AM

Sakura1605,some people think I went threw astral projection

you should read everything theres a test after, lol

#23 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 22 August 2004 - 11:34 AM

huh there is?????oh maybe i should go read it..

#24 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 24 August 2004 - 04:37 PM

Stop all the talk about astral travel!!!I used to be able to travel and I have'nt been able to do it for at least 5 years.I was starting perfect it and then it was gone and i can,t seem to get it back.
This sounds funny but the wind would always blow at the last house I lived in and it would help me travel now there is rarely any wind here and I have no luck getting into the trance like state of mind I use.
Oh how I want to travel again.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#25 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 August 2004 - 05:01 PM

do you think it was astral travel,Bardo

#26 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 26 August 2004 - 12:48 PM

Definately! I was aware of how and where I was traveling.At first I could only hover around my driveway for awhile.Then eventually I was able to travel up the street.
But the thing that convinced me the most was while I was in my driveway up above the house I could hear a kitten meowing.Since I did'nt have a cat at the time it was strange.I followed the sound and saw a tiny kitten at the top of a tall tree.
The next morning I woke up went outside to the tree and guess what was up there?You guessed it ,the little kitten.He became a cherished pet of mine soon after.

#27 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 01:02 PM

bardo it was like i was floating to the door out of control,lol

#28 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 08:37 AM

Shadow Ghost I think that the way you feel when you first start to astral project can be confused with the start of sleep para. sometimes.I have had both and they both required simular sleep like states of mind.
The difference is you can offten get in a state of panic with S.P. and feel like someone is on top of you,in other words it feels like someone else is involved in the process.
with astrl proj. you have the same dream like state of mind at first but you are in control,although it may take a few seconds to realize this.
I think the the floating out the door experience sounds like astral travel at a novice level.
Keep on trying the next time your in that state of mind and see what happens.
Another way to practice is to work on your dreams.Try to change your dream while you are dreaming .
Let me know what happens it may help me .

#29 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:26 AM

I have SP...I have had it for yeaars..
And I have also been able to change my dreams...I can talk to myself in my dreams to tell me to wake up...

Now w/SP...Doctors say you can see things that are really not there...Also feel and hear as well...I have had my sense's in full contact when I was under SP..

I have never A.T. before....
"You only get 1 shot!"

#30 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:57 AM

i've had something like that happen...i don't know if its the same thing or not though. i'd be asleep dreaming then snap out of it but can't move. still half sleeping and half awake. i tell myself to sit up but i can't. my head and lower body won't move but i can move my sholders and chest. its like my head is 300lbs and won't budge and i start to get this kinda panic feeling because i can't lift it.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users