Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

What Paranormal and Cryptozoological Things Do You Believe In?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 April 2004 - 04:34 PM

i believe in almost everything. dragons, faeries, ufos, vampires(obviously:)), ghost (again, duh) and almost anything else. i especially like faries. my nickname is mab, after the fairy in *i was a teenage fairy*
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#32 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 06:04 PM

Well, I can't say with 100% certainty that any of the beings listed exist.

I'm more concerned with dolphins developing opposable thumbs.

http://www.geocities...lve_thumbs.html
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#33 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 April 2004 - 08:35 PM

the art of evolution! and for all the atrocities the human kind has been doing to mother nature..... what if?
Posted Image

#34 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:32 PM

Indeed, Moon.  What if?  Or is it a question of "When?"  Lol!  (wait, that's not funny!)
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#35 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 05:32 AM

*swoops in and lands with two powerful beats of his wings*

Heh, I always view my spirit guide as a form of a dragon, though that's more out of the fact that I like dragons.  Believe they trully exist outside of fantasy?  I dunno.  Probably not.... what was that movie about dragons again?  The one based in the UK that the drilling or mining company stumbled across?  

I love the visual and msytical properties of dragons.

As for other beings, I can't really say.  I believe there is probably more weight to some of the cryptozoology stuff that ghosts... but you never know.

LOL @ Dolphins with opposable thumbs.  That would be the end for us.  :D
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#36 Katz

Katz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 12:21 PM

i believe in everything supernatural and i mean everything!!!!!

#37 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 12:42 PM

Oh my goddess, Camille. That article was just too funny.
Don't be a newt!

#38 tinkerbell

tinkerbell

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 03:13 AM

WELL I BELIVE IN MOST MISIICAL CRETURES ESPECIALLY GHOSTS MOSTLY BECAUSE MY UNCLE DIE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND I STILL BELIVE THAT I CAN SEE HIM AND TALK TO HIM YOU COULD SAY HE IS GIDING ME THROUGH MY LIFE.

#39 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 07:31 AM

[glow=red,2,300][move]Hullo, Tinkerbell and welcome to GV ;D[/move][/glow]

How very cool, if I may ask, were you and your Uncle very close? Looking forward to seeing more from you
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#40 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 May 2004 - 08:44 AM

Welcome aboard tinkerbell ;D

am I a dolphin yet? :D
Posted Image

#41 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 08 May 2004 - 01:28 PM

anasuya...I think we have a mutual friend.  My friend believes that she has a pet dragon too that scratches her when mad.  She also says that she has about 3 ghosts/spirits around her.  She says her dragon is a "present" from an ex-boyrfriend.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#42 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 08 May 2004 - 01:41 PM

Seakla... does your friend have any problems? No offence intended... it just seems like a metaphor for something non too happy

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#43 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 08 May 2004 - 01:48 PM

Honestly, that question may be up for debate.  I haven't seen her since 1997, but we talk on the phone or write sometimes.  So I'm not quite sure if she has problems.  I really don't think she is happy with her life at the moment, but that's just my opinion.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#44 mellilotflower

mellilotflower

Freaked out by toe socks?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy, Knitting, Ornithology, folklore and fairies

Posted 08 May 2004 - 02:01 PM

Sorry, it's become second nature to pick these things out of perfectly innocent situations...

The point which I should first wish to understand is whether the pious or holy is beloved by the gods because it is holy, or holy because it is beloved of the gods.

Sonnet XCIVBut if that flower with base infection meet,The basest weed outbraves his dignity:For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds

#45 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 08 May 2004 - 02:06 PM

No apologies necessary!  I am always up for a little analytical debate or healthy discussion.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users