• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 Father Satan prevails

Father Satan prevails

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:47 AM

is anyone here a satanist? or a demonologist?

#2 Mr Eamcat

Mr Eamcat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Philosophy, Jungian Psychology, Forteana, My Partner &amp; Kids, My Blog, Chocolate, Movies, Reading, Nature, Walking,<br />Meditation &amp; Hatha Yoga.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 11:52 AM

Welcome Father Satan prevails

I'm not, but I have looked into the Lesser Key Of Solomon & The Goetica & found them interesting if unecessarily spectacular.

I'm interested in your view of Satanism - maybe you could post something for us all to read?

Edited by Mr Eamcat, 20 June 2006 - 11:52 AM.

#3 Father Satan prevails

Father Satan prevails

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:01 PM

first of all, i appreciate the welcome!!! i veiw satanism as a strong open minded religion. it is the truth, and all others are wrong. i see things i would rather not. i am sorry if i offended any of you in my posts.

anyway, satanism is the truth. Father Satan needs to be honored by all, his will is the right will. there are no evil satanists, we do no wrong unless wrong is done unto us, we hurt no one unless they hurt us. i am one who sees, i see thing in dreams, i can also see auras and spirits, this is all a gift from the Father.

Edited by aloha_spirit, 21 June 2006 - 10:31 PM.

#4 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:46 PM

Do you consider your Father Satan to be the same being as the Satan which Jews and Christians are warned about, or a different entity which by coincidence has the same name?

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#5 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:46 PM

Welcome to the village Father Satan prevails. :ghost:

I don't know much at all about Satanism, however I am fascinated by everyone's religion, so I hope to learn more as you post here :)

Edited by aloha_spirit, 21 June 2006 - 10:32 PM.

#6 Father Satan prevails

Father Satan prevails

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:48 PM

Do you consider your Father Satan to be the same being as the Satan which Jews and Christians are warned about, or a different entity which by coincidence has the same name?

i consider it the same one.

Edited by aloha_spirit, 20 June 2006 - 02:33 PM.

#7 Father Satan prevails

Father Satan prevails

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:59 PM

i saw a bunch of people liing to one another and trying to impress each other with lies.

#8 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:18 PM

Welcome to GV FSP.

At GV, we welcome all views, be they Catholic, Muslim, Atheist, or Satanist. However, we ask that while you post, regardless of how strongly you feel about your personal religion, you respect the rights of others to believe as they want to. Your comment about Satanism being right, is fine, however, it is bordering on disrespectful to claim that all others are wrong, and there are members here who may take offense to this.

Feel free to post your beliefs and why you feel that way, but while doing so, be respectful.

As to your comment about seeing people lying and trying to impress, I'm sure you will agree that unfortunately this is a fact of life. Every now and then at GV we come across something that is blatantly a lie. We do our best to prove it with facts rather than just make accusational statements. The only one who really knows what is truth and what is a lie is the person saying or posting it. We don't judge, we accept, unless, as I said, we can prove that the person is wrong, with facts, not beliefs or feelings. In the end, the truth always seems to find a way to the surface, and the person involved tends to disappear, and the community continues. My best advise is to lead by example. Use facts to back up your statements, not hearsay. Be true, set the example and others will respect you. Be false, lie, attempt to deceive, and you will soon find yourself shunned in your own community.

I myself am not a very religious person, and look forward to hearing more of your beliefs on Satanism and why you feel that it is "the" right one.

Edited by Justa, 22 June 2006 - 08:22 AM.

Posted Image

#9 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:42 PM

Everything comes from god, even Satan comes from god, so worshipping satan is worshipping god. And that's no lie!! lol
petunia4998

#10 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:06 PM

hi there Father Satan prevails, welcome to ghost village

how did you get interested in satanism?

i'd like to hear some of your beliefs on Satanism as, why have you chosen satanism as you religion?
Posted Image

#11 Magrathea82

Magrathea82

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, ghost hunting

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:17 PM

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I do mind when someone declares their religion being the 'right one'. Don't conservative Christians and Catholics do the same thing, more or less? I refuse to honor someone just because they say they should be. Give me a reason. I'm not trying to be disagreeable or a *edit*, but I do have a problem with people who insinuate that they are the Number 1.

Edited by aloha_spirit, 20 June 2006 - 04:21 PM.

When life throws you a fast one, either duck or catch

#12 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 06:58 PM

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I do mind when someone declares their religion being the 'right one'. Don't conservative Christians and Catholics do the same thing, more or less? I refuse to honor someone just because they say they should be. Give me a reason. I'm not trying to be disagreeable or a *edit*, but I do have a problem with people who insinuate that they are the Number 1.

~I have to agree. I'd like to know why you think *he* is the 1 and only 1. I'm just very curious as to your beliefs & what made you come to this conclusion. And and welcome to GV.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#13 spelling

spelling

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 08:20 PM

;) :)

#14 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 21 June 2006 - 01:55 AM

~I have to agree. I'd like to know why you think *he* is the 1 and only 1. I'm just very curious as to your beliefs & what made you come to this conclusion. And and welcome to GV.

i agree with this too, you say you are a "satanist" but how did you get interested in this and why do you think that as laurie ann says "the 1 and only"?

i am interested in hearing your views on this
Posted Image

#15 Mr Eamcat

Mr Eamcat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Philosophy, Jungian Psychology, Forteana, My Partner &amp; Kids, My Blog, Chocolate, Movies, Reading, Nature, Walking,<br />Meditation &amp; Hatha Yoga.

Posted 21 June 2006 - 03:26 AM

i veiw satanism as a strong open minded religion. it is the truth, and all others are wrong. anyway, satanism is the truth. Father Satan needs to be honored by all, his will is the right will. there are no evil satanists, we do no wrong unless wrong is done unto us, we hurt no one unless they hurt us. i am one who sees, i see thing in dreams, i can also see auras and spirits, this is all a gift from the Father.

FSP, what you say above is what any fundamentalist says about their chosen religion.

Who is Satan, in your opinion?

Where does he fit in with your view of Christianity or all other religions & life in general?

Why did you choose this path?

What do you say when people accuse you of just being anti-Christian?

Edited by Mr Eamcat, 21 June 2006 - 03:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users