Vale End Cemetry

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 31 July 2006 - 02:56 AM

Please keep me posted as well as to when you're planning to go. You can find my contact information on my website. Have you tried any EVP's???

Keep me in the loop, I am in New Hampshire all the time. :blush:

I can go most anytime as long as I have the night off. Day or night, I'm good to go, Let me know when oyu want to go and I'll let you know if I have it off..

Dodie;)
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#17 Myke

Myke

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 01:44 AM

:hug: Hey, so I went there last night (10/13). Well it was really the 14th i guess cuz it was like 3 in the morning, but anyway. My friend and I walked around for like an hour and when we were walkin toward the right front end of the cemetary we just looked up a saw what looked like constent flashing from a camera. :wow: But a few seconds after we looked up it stopped. We walked over ther and found nothing that would make that flash. We had our flashlights off cuz the moon was out and we heard a car drive by after like 3 minutes from when it happened and you can hear a car coming before you see lights flashing on the trees so it wasnt a car. My friend described it as a Will O the wisp. Look that word up on line if you don't know what that is. :wow:

I've looked so many places for ghosts now and finally I found one. I wasnt anything great cuz it wasn't that close but it was something! :wow:

#18 Blackned Wings

Blackned Wings

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 06:25 PM

I went to Vale End for the first time last night...i'd like to talk to others who have been there but first...is this thread at all active anymore?

#19 hondafox400

hondafox400

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:25 AM

I went to Vale End for the first time last night...i'd like to talk to others who have been there but first...is this thread at all active anymore?

I went to Vale End a few times this fall. Creepy place IMO. Didn't really see/hear anything per say, but brand new batteries in my camera were drained as soon as I turned it on. I then went to the store and bought a new pack of batteries and was only able to take about 25 pictures before they died again. That camera is usually good for close to 400 pics on a set of batteries..

Shoot me an email (wpl2@unh.edu) or get me on AIM (hondafox400), I'm only about 25 min from Vale End and wouldnt mind heading back out there some night..

#20 billyd28709

billyd28709

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, hauntings, ghosts, cryptids, reading, battlefields, cemeteries

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:57 PM

I went to Vale End a few times this fall. Creepy place IMO. Didn't really see/hear anything per say, but brand new batteries in my camera were drained as soon as I turned it on. I then went to the store and bought a new pack of batteries and was only able to take about 25 pictures before they died again. That camera is usually good for close to 400 pics on a set of batteries..

Shoot me an email (wpl2@unh.edu) or get me on AIM (hondafox400), I'm only about 25 min from Vale End and wouldnt mind heading back out there some night..

Hi i plan on visiting Vale End next week, any tips, directions etc. would be great. I read on Hollow Hill NOT to go at night, and that its off limits at night and patrolled by the police? any info is appreciated, thanks.
[b][/Billy D. the truth is out there.b]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users