Vale End Cemetry

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:03 PM

:Spaz: Ok, Today quit by mistake I found the Vale End Cemetery. A place I've looked years to find and it's so close to where I live I couldn't believe it. It has an exstencive history, they had to stop posting the directions because of people wrecking the place...It's beautiful, huge for an old cemetery, and has alot of mixed emotions and feeling about it. I took alot of pics, (haven't looked at them yet but will in a little while here). I can tell you walking around the cemetry there is alot of feelings that hit you, some very strong, peace, sadness, anger, and at some points I felt very confused and that's unusual for me (well, in a cemetery anyways, lol). It's very well kept, clean and a place I want to explore alot more now that I've found it. I will say, you get the feeling in several parts of the cemetery that your being watched. It was strong but not too scarry a feeling, like I wanted to go see who was watching me. I was alone, so no woods for me, thank you...Bugs, rodants, snakes, I'm out. Maybe next time I'll feel braver, lmao... I would like to hear anything anyone else who'd been there has to say and anything on the history of the place also...Come on Boo, you know you want to look it up...LOL.

Well when I get my pics on here I'll check them out and let you know what if anything I find...
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#2 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 29 June 2006 - 10:19 AM

I didn't find anything on the pics, but a beautiful, well kept cemetery...worth going to visit many times...and I will now that I know where it is. All I had with me that day was a few camera's so maybe next time i'll take th rest of my stuff and see what I get for readings...This could be interesting...

Dodie :P
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#3 ChrisR

ChrisR

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal<br />My Suzuki GSX-R600<br />Football<br />Sharks<br />Industrial &amp; Trance Music

Posted 29 June 2006 - 04:34 PM

That sounds like a place worth visiting, really interesting, would like to see those pics. :cheerleader:
Posted Image

#4 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:42 PM

I would love to visit too. I did look it up, sounds interesting, but nothing I could find gave directions to it.
I would like to see the photos that you took also.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#5 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 10:06 AM

Hey Chris, thank you for the responce, it is an awsome place, very beautiful and suppodely very haunted too...

GhostCat, are you from NH, it really wasn't hard to find, kinda out of the way a litte, but I'de love to go back and you're very welcome to come with me...

Dodie :D

#6 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 01 July 2006 - 06:40 PM

Hey Chris, thank you for the responce, it is an awsome place, very beautiful and suppodely very haunted too...

GhostCat, are you from NH, it really wasn't hard to find, kinda out of the way a litte, but I'de love to go back and you're very welcome to come with me...

Dodie :hug:

I looked up some info on some different websites about it, it sounds very interesting. I am from MA, near the NH line, I sent you a personal message Dodi, hoping to catch up with you and see the cemetery sometime.

Was this cemetery ever on the show Chronicle? Some of the things I have read about the cemetery sound familiar and I remember a couple of years ago Chronicle did a show about a cemetery in that area.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#7 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 10:42 AM

More than likely it was on the show...at Halloween they do alot about Haunted NH on that show...It is one big, awsome, beautiful place...I love cemeteries, I go during the day to feel them out... take pics and get info for where I want to look when I go back...you can find so many interesting things in them...I'm very interested in Childrens stones and graves...they seem to hold alot of energy for me...not sure why...maybe they just don't understand the process of death and passing over...

When I went yesterday, I did get a few spikes on the EMF detecror, around a few of the little ones graces...more on the grave than near the stones...there are not many electrical wires around...outside the cemetery but not too close and no where near where I got the spikes...Like I said in my PM, it was a little cooler in there...5 to 10 degrees..but it has alot of trees and shade and is surrounded by woods on 3 sides, so that could account for that anyway...

I don't get a real bad feeling there (only been during the day so far) but I do feel like someone is watching me, but with the woods and all it could be animals or such...so I'm not too concerned...

I have to say, so far it really has been kind of disappionting to me... maybe I was exspecting alot more feeling and emotions or whatever...I usually pick up on something in the old cemeteries, but so far... not much...I guess we'll have to see what happens next time I go...

#8 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:searching for haunted places as i drive cross country in my 18 wheeler with my lovely wife and meeting people to go ghost hunting with and playing fantasy sports

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:52 PM

i get to nh a lot would love to go i went to the greenland nh graveyard and got some evp there check them out would love to see the pics
Posted ImageWWW.SOUTHERNSPIRITSEEKERSOCIETY.COM

#9 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 July 2006 - 06:25 AM

That does sound like a really good place to check out.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#10 CTghosthunters

CTghosthunters

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 02:43 PM

I sometimes make trips up to NH, and would love to check this place out sometime. Can I have directions to it please?

#11 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Interests:searching for haunted places as i drive cross country in my 18 wheeler with my lovely wife and meeting people to go ghost hunting with and playing fantasy sports

Posted 10 July 2006 - 12:54 AM

where to greenland????

#12 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 05:13 PM

I went agin last night after dark...It has a totally differant feeling about it...if you guys what to go when your in the area I can e mail you my phone # and we can make plans to go. I'de love to go to the Greeland one too...I've found a few while i've been lost...I just don't know what ones they are...

#13 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:49 PM

plese e mail me your ## love to meet up and go one day snakebiteoftexas@yahoo.com

#14 Roxie Z

Roxie Z

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:37 AM

Please keep me posted as well as to when you're planning to go. You can find my contact information on my website. Have you tried any EVP's???

Keep me in the loop, I am in New Hampshire all the time. ;)
Bestselling Local Author & Proprietor of New England Curiosities Tours & Events. Experience local legends, lore and mystery. New England CuriositiesPosted Image

#15 snakebiteoftexas

snakebiteoftexas

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:52 PM

cant wait to get there if anyone wants to set up a meet when i can get there pm me and ill give u my cell ###

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users