49 replies to this topic

#31 imsheetata

imsheetata

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

Welcome NastyBoy! Enjoy the stay!

So.... I was browsing about hell hounds, im sure you can call them a billion other names but i chose hell hound due to the fact that its all ive ever heard, in short we ...my friend and i, stumbled onto a coven being freakin stupid, ...all we could smell is witch hazel and the moon was being covered by a dark cloud, i wont discuss who they were summoning, but in short i have this freakin hell hound being dumb and TRYING to mess with me, it circles and calls to other dogs, ....oh....i kinda ran over it to...BUT ITWAS IN THE FREAKIN STREET right over a hill, i hit him and looked back and he wasnt even there, i didnt even feel a bump...but there were tons of dogs out there with him apparently just hanging out. Question? Ya how the heck do you dispose of a hell hound, or do i gotta go out and do this on my own? Im not affraid of um, ive actually come very close to them, i went out to meet one to destroy it however i was gonna do it and it never showed up, i tried to antaganize it, try to make it mad, never showed up. AND recently we banished a dark shadow....it was just spieing on us..but we both felt outta place, and ever since we saw the coven doing there dumb weather stuff, ive had this stupid freakin cough, cant get rid of it but its not getting worse, not getting better, had it for 2 weeks now...just outta the blue. Im not weak, not tired, i have no sick symptoms, just keep caughin up crap. flem? ya its alot of info sorry. so does anyone know what is actually going on? or can anyone give me advise, remmember im stubborn and i really dont care about what they can and cant do to me, im a beginner so ya im dumb , but my bestest friend in the world has been doing wicca for 12 years, keeps telling me im some key and apparently ive caused an earthquake? it wasnt big....as a matter of fact it didnt even make the news, but apparently its all been done subconsciously...i have no controle over what is happening i am only embracing my path. so im a little lost on what is going on, could someone fill me in? if you have to send me an email its cool, i just need some guidance. thanks

#32 rawr

rawr

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

Jeff ... lookie lookie around the corner in Medway MA a couple house hauntings I know of.

1. By Choate Park on Main St. heading east as you come up the hill, its on the left. Some stories to be told there.

2. Broad St. Medway. I lived in this house in the late sixties, alot of activity there. Many people eye-witness ghost there. People don't stay in that house too long. A great Paranormal (investigator) Hans Hoseter (not sure of the correct spelling) "My mom contacted him" From N.Y. had been in contact concerning issues there.

Anyway, You should check it out. Good real life stories!

I am originally from Medway Massachusetts, I have a lot of family there. I know several places that are haunted. One is 16 High Street medway Mass. That is the house of My Grandfather, Paul Revell. The house Is one of medways' Oldest. It is a 7 Bedroom with a finished attic. My cousins and I used to slepp in the finished attic and constantly hear people walking up the stairs to the attic. We would jump out of bed and see after no one would come. There has also been a little blonde heade boy that I have seen when I would wake up in the middle of the night. My relatives have all seen the same boy. Relatives have seen people in the windows. Supposed several deaths have occured in the house.
Another is 81 Oakland street. Medway mass.My Grandfather also owns this house. It has a basement that would scare most people, It has a cubby hole with an old lock on it and shackles on the walls., supposdley Joey Corado lived in this house in the early 30's and abused his kids ,, severly. there has been numerous sightings and sounds in the basement at all hours.. in between that house and 79 Oakland street is an old old white house (half fallen down) There have been several people say that they have seen an old man in the house,, which is imposible seems there is no floor on the main level. the whole front of the house is open alot of strange feelings about house. many deaths and unusal circumstances surround house.
I now live in Dayton Ohio and am very interested about massachusetts History, any other medway mass or surrounding stories would be great, Adam Glowka

um... i live in medway now, and me and my friends walked by that house at around 9:30ish tonight. only one light was on on the 2nd floor and the tv downstairs was on.
my friends have been to this house before and they heard a moan coming from it, sounding like a woman being strangled. they said it wasnt coming from any tv.

#33 spartan

spartan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:22 AM

Welcome NastyBoy! Enjoy the stay!

hey evrybody... ima new member of the ghost village....

#34 Jonire

Jonire

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 02:38 PM

Jeff ... lookie lookie around the corner in Medway MA a couple house hauntings I know of.

1. By Choate Park on Main St. heading east as you come up the hill, its on the left. Some stories to be told there.

2. Broad St. Medway. I lived in this house in the late sixties, alot of activity there. Many people eye-witness ghost there. People don't stay in that house too long. A great Paranormal (investigator) Hans Hoseter (not sure of the correct spelling) "My mom contacted him" From N.Y. had been in contact concerning issues there.

Anyway, You should check it out. Good real life stories!

I am originally from Medway Massachusetts, I have a lot of family there. I know several places that are haunted. One is 16 High Street medway Mass. That is the house of My Grandfather, Paul Revell. The house Is one of medways' Oldest. It is a 7 Bedroom with a finished attic. My cousins and I used to slepp in the finished attic and constantly hear people walking up the stairs to the attic. We would jump out of bed and see after no one would come. There has also been a little blonde heade boy that I have seen when I would wake up in the middle of the night. My relatives have all seen the same boy. Relatives have seen people in the windows. Supposed several deaths have occured in the house.
Another is 81 Oakland street. Medway mass.My Grandfather also owns this house. It has a basement that would scare most people, It has a cubby hole with an old lock on it and shackles on the walls., supposdley Joey Corado lived in this house in the early 30's and abused his kids ,, severly. there has been numerous sightings and sounds in the basement at all hours.. in between that house and 79 Oakland street is an old old white house (half fallen down) There have been several people say that they have seen an old man in the house,, which is imposible seems there is no floor on the main level. the whole front of the house is open alot of strange feelings about house. many deaths and unusal circumstances surround house.
I now live in Dayton Ohio and am very interested about massachusetts History, any other medway mass or surrounding stories would be great, Adam Glowka

Adam,

I read your story and almost fell off my chair! I had relatives from Medway, my father was James E Revell, he left when I was quite young and as they say never looked back, I'd be interested to see if we are related and how the family is doing. Email me at revelljm3@cox.net

#35 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:51 PM

Thank you, I just posted 3. I have others but don't want to overwhelm your site.

vic
Posted Image

#36 karolinawillings

karolinawillings

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:07 AM

Hi there! :wow:

I just stumbled into this site and thought it would be appropriate to let people know of some Psychic Encounters or Paranormal encounters that our website visitors have experienced.

You can have a read on some of them in this pages
Graham Twins Psychic Encounter

Psychic Experience by Samantha

Free Horoscopes updated weekly

Are you Psychic? Take the Psychic Test Online

Psychic Readings provide help and guidance with matters of love, life, family, money and many more. If you need to speak to a Psychic regarding any questions or problems you may have, please visit our website Psychic reading from Australian Psychics

#37 sujay

sujay

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

hi jeff my name is sujay and iam new to this site i was wondering whether u know something about vampires aftera ll they also come under supernatural stuff
if u know you can contact me at my email id whic his mazda320@rediffmail.com and by the way thanks for the book i read it its nice

#38 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:50 AM

Namaste Sujay, welcome to GhostVillage. There are various discussions here on vampires, check here to see them.
Posted Image

#39 bbabin5

bbabin5

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

thanks for the info
Brett

#40 winter_harmony

winter_harmony

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Reading, listening to music, video games, spending time with family, mma.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 07:28 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right section to put this in...
My sister (younger by 2 years, same birthday) and I have both seen a shadow hat wearing "man". I've tried to look up information on this but haven't came across anything that talks about "him" whispering names. We had seen and heard "him" 13 years ago. I haven't seen him since, but sometimes I feel uneasy and random things have happened. Does anyone know what this whispering shadow man is? All info would be much appreciated!

#41 tiewStaiz

tiewStaiz

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:03 AM

I know the economy is tanking and people have alot less money to spend this year but not everyone is in the same boat. This year I have alot more money to spend and we are getting better gifts for everyone. I am even picking up some stuff for myself, I already got the 300 laptop Walmart had and am still going to pick up a blu ray and home theater system for myself on friday.

My GF and I decided to give up our house, its not that we couldnt make the payments We had never missed one. We talked about our future and next year she will be going back to school. We really dont need a house and we figured that when she finishes with school we can get a better one. So now that we no longer have a 2500 mortgage we have alot more money to spend on other things. I have already payed off my car and about 5000 in debt. We still have about 15000 more but we are working hard to pay that off and start from scratch.

Does anyone else have extra this year?

#42 jim8654

jim8654

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:My interests are food, travel, and wine.

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:42 AM

I found this site by accident and would like to share the odd blog or two on the paranormal and my own encounters with ghosts.

Psychic metaphysical blog

Gives you a fair idea on what I am about , and I am keen to network with others.

#43 Moody98

Moody98

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Cemeteries, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, cooking, guitar, skateboarding, horseback riding.

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

I was sitting in my room in front of my turned off television thinking about the legend of Bloody Mary and without thinking about my reflection on the television I said Bloody Mary twice and was about to say it a third time but I caught myself saying it and I could see my doorknob to my room turn and something almost come into my room. My doorknob was locked and does not turn when it is locked but whoever it was was able to turn the knob and if I had said Bloody Mary one more time whoever it was would have come in my room for sure. I believe it was Bloody Mary.

#44 Owosso Michigan Hunter

Owosso Michigan Hunter

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:11 AM

Hey guys! ugh! takes forever to get subscribed into this thing. I did it 3 weeks ago.

#45 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:08 AM

I haven't had any ghostly encounters, but people in my family have done.

My sister's old house was built on a quarry and a woman had died in this quarry, but it wasn't known about how she died. Her ghost was haunting the house and it came up through the bed one night. My sister came in a panic to our house, then she and my mum went back there and they contacted a priest who was able to come and get rid of the ghost. The spirit had let my grandad's spirit in and a while later, my sister had seen what looked like a lit cigarette moving across the room.

My sister is part psychic. I recall one occasion when she had a dream in which she was on a cable car cable with a blond haired child on her chest. The child fell off and as it fell, it turned over and it was a boy. The child fell into the river below. The next day we got a phone call from Germany to tell us that my cousin's little boy had drowned in a pond.

My late grandad was also psychic. I still remember the time when he had a premonition. My grandparents were living in the UK at the time. Anyway he wanted my grandmother to contact us so she did get in touch and she was told that my sister and a friend of hers had been in a motorbike accident.

While my parents were living in England, they'd bought a cottage which had belonged to an elderly lady who later died. My mum happened to see the old lady's ghost in the room one night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users