19 replies to this topic

#16 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:52 AM

I apologize if you thought I was totally disappointed. Especially because I love looking at old gravestones, that havn't been vandalized.
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

#17 Little One

Little One

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I have heard ghost stories from my grandmother all my life and still here them from friends I have experienced some but not as many as I have heard about.

Posted 01 September 2012 - 10:53 AM

When I was a little girl My great grandmother would sit my brother and I down and tell us this story. Then should would tell about how when her and her best friends would go down to the river and fill the hole with leaves. It always seemed that she would have to tend to the fish at the same time the 2 boys got bites on there line and when no one was watching the hole it would empty. She is no longer living but before she pasted she took me out there she was blind as a bat but could still take me step by step out there. She also took one of your relatives out there I believe.

#18 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:59 AM

Wish i could see the pictures but they aren't coming up on my lap top.
Right this way to my haunted space.

#19 Spooky Tooth

Spooky Tooth

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 05:24 PM

back in the civil war my great great grand pa came home to be with his sick wife the locals around there got drunk and decided he was a derserter the got together and hung him but he was so tall the rope let his feet drag a cripple in the group used his crutch to dig a hole under his feet after the hanging was over the men involved all died by accidents that involved wood one was even killed when a branch from the hanging tree fell on him as he rode under it to this day the hole is still there nothing will stay in it the hole is by the new bridge in newton al

My goodness, talk about spelling and sentence structure, WoW...

#20 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

This isn't an english course I understand you just type as it comes to get the story out. We all appreciate the story. Grammer doesn't matter all the time neither does spelling. Thanks snakebiteoftexas for your post.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users