Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Where is everyone from Southwest Virginia?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 girliegirlonline

girliegirlonline

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 01:48 PM

:weeee: There are a lot of haunted locations in Southwest Virginia. I have only checked out a few personally. I think it would be very interesting to start a team here.

#2 Annalisa

Annalisa

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:art, gardening, theater, movies,travel,swimming

Posted 16 July 2006 - 06:21 PM

When you say Southwest Virginia, are you anywhere near Covington or Roanoke? I've had occasion to stop in Covington, Va. and believe I have something quite unusual on camera. I was at a place called the Humpback Bridge and took some pics. There is some strange looking mist at the entrance to the bridge. Do you know where that is?

#3 Bethy

Bethy

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 02:14 AM

OMG ppl actually vist my town. yea Humpback Bridge is most likely haunted actually most of the City of Covington and the Alleghany County is. rumour around town is that if you go down by the bridge after dark you can hear horses and carriages crossing the bridge. and if your lucky or unlucky all depends on your view you might see the ghosts of men on horse back crossing the bridge. I for one havent seen this for myself but one day i might. My dad has also lived in some houses that i know had to of been haunted theres no other explantion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users