Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Help! I think my house is haunted

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 22 July 2006 - 01:40 PM

[quote name='Guioam' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:06 PM' post='336229']

Why would you say something like that. This women is scared out of pants. Have you ever seen or heard a angry spirit before? Why would you add fuel to the fire? YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THESE SPIRITS MAD. She has gone through enough. Don't get that house blessed again!!!! You know what to do Hounds. Dave

Edited by damckie, 22 July 2006 - 01:43 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#32 Guioam

Guioam

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2006 - 05:06 PM

Why would you say something like that. This women is scared out of pants. Have you ever seen or heard a angry spirit before? Why would you add fuel to the fire? YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THESE SPIRITS MAD. She has gone through enough. Don't get that house blessed again!!!! You know what to do Hounds. Dave

I can't say i have ever seen or heard an angry spirit of that exact description, it does seem like quite a strong one, though i have seen and heard spirits get angry. They tend to get angry and cause some small racket of some sort before they leave. One tried to have sex with/rape me one night durring a sleep paralysis thing but then i looked to Jesus and it so it couldn't do it and after failing it got mad and went grrrr and shook me and then left. Also one time when i decided to praise God for his goodness one got angry after a bit and let out a frustrated yell/roar and then lift off of my back and left. Some or one unclean spirits were also trying to kill me for a few months last summer. But i don't think God would have ever let them succed as much as i would have.

In the bible though and in real life when people cast out demons they also tend to get angry and manifest. Like they convulse the people and throw them to the ground or stuff.

It might be less of a good idea to anger them if you don't have the spirit of God in you but i still think it is a bad idea to come to terms with them or stuff and let them win the war. After all Gods fury is MUCH greater than theirs. God is the one worth fearing.

#33 James1984

James1984

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 01:24 AM

Good evening,

I have experienced quite a few situations very similar to this one.

If seems ghosts of this kind use your energy to manifest them selves and the more you connect to your connected to them the stronger they become.

I would sujest finding your self a psychic tutor to teach you and your partner to block them from connecting to your energy.

everything is going to be ok,

L & L

James

#34 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:33 AM

It may not be the house itself that's haunted, it could be the land that the house was built on. And if your brother had experiences there when he lived in the house it may not be that something followed you could just be something attached to the property itself.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#35 Michael A

Michael A

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

Hi,

Just a quick note - I know of someone who can make this all go away instantly for you.

Please let me know if you still need help,

Michael

I believe my house is currently haunted. I have experienced all the basic "haunting symptoms" but now I am a bit worried. My story is long and complicated so this will probably be done in pieces since it is already late.

Basically there is no history to the home I currently reside. It was built in the mid sixties and has had multiple tenants thru out the years. The last tenant happend to be my brother and his family which did have any experiences while living in this home.

We are on a 1 acre lot in a residential neighborhood. All the houses were built around the same time and most of the neighbors actually built their house. I live in one of the few that actually had people moving in and out over the years. To my knowledge their have been no deaths in this house. I also do not have any reason to think that their was any form of abuse by any of the tenants.

Currently since moving in (approx 2 yrs ago) I have experienced all the normal "haunting" symptoms.

Things being moved.
Name being called when I was the only one in the house.
Knocking on doors - interior.
Cold spots.
Dogs literally have freaked out "over nothing"- while looking out the window or at doors. Once in the basement as well.
Crying/Weeping (when no one else was home).
Doors locking and unlocking by themselves.
Electrial appliances breaking suddenly after a prolong period of harassement.
Cats acting very odd in certain rooms. Like they saw something or sensed something.
The scent of a floral perfume - I don't wear perfume.
The feeling of someone sitting on my bed- when no one is in the room.
Strange/unexplained odors (non-pleasant).
Sudden bright flashes of light in only one room- no bulbs broke BUT dog and cat in other room immedieatly "freaked out". This happend when I was writing to someone about what was happening here.

Many, many more things. Too much to list.

I am a 30 yr old female. Married. No kids. 2 dogs (hounds) and 3 cats. Husband works full time. I now work part time (just within the past month have started working again). These things tend to occur when husband is not home though he has witnessed some of these things himself as well.

NOW for the clincher. I grew up in a haunted house. I know (without a doubt) it was haunted. I had seen 1 of the sprits (female) and know there was a second (male). The male will NOT show himself. He is evil and the one I am most concerned about. The female I know is here now - in my house. I fear the second one is close by. I do not think my parents house is any longer haunted. I think they have followed me. Neither were attached to the family house. Julie (female) met an untimely death close to our home about 100 yrs ago. The other (male) was brought home accidently by my father. I think I had accidently "invited" him in to the house.

This is for starters. I will add more of the story later (tomorrow).

The fact is I don't know what to do. I think we may need help.

#36 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

Just how can someone "make it all to away instantly"?
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#37 Michael A

Michael A

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

A true Spirit Entity Removal professional will only take minutes to clear a location remotely - there is no need to visit physically. Anyone who takes longer than that is ( if doing anything at all..) simply 'annoying' the entity until it leaves ( IF it does ) of it's own accord. THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL NOT RETURN. Also , anyone who just 'reasons' with the spirit is doing nothing that YOU cannot do yourself, there is no special method or 'power' needed to do that.

A lost soul(s) or spirit(s) is simply, energetically, put into the place it should have passed over to when it died but did not.

Just how can someone "make it all to away instantly"?

#38 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:05 PM

There are many reasons a spirit may stay behind. And no matter what anyone thinks some never will pass on. I do not believe anyone can rid anything of a spirit just mentally without even being there, that to me falls under the same realm of pshycics of yester year that were all provin as frauds. Beware of "free gifts"

#39 Michael A

Michael A

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:10 AM

Yes there can be many reasons a Spirit will stay behind, with the most common being either not realising they are dead until their 'window' has closed, or the main one which is fear. The fear being the product of the Religious notion that we are all judged and will 'burn in hell', which is not at all true. As for saying some will `never` pass on, that is incorrect as there are people who can take them, and there are also occasionally special windows opened for them.

Regarding your belief that nobody can can do this without physically being there is simply ignorant of the process which is fair enough if you have no experience or education in the field. These non physical elements cannot be dealt with via physical means, it just doesn't work that way. There are thousands of people who have been helped remotely and have had noticeable and positive change, many of these people not even knowing they were helped, but the change being observed and reported by those who requested the work to be done.

There are many reasons a spirit may stay behind. And no matter what anyone thinks some never will pass on. I do not believe anyone can rid anything of a spirit just mentally without even being there, that to me falls under the same realm of pshycics of yester year that were all provin as frauds. Beware of "free gifts"

#40 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:18 AM

For you to call me ignorant because I do not believe someone can make spirits move on from a remote location is wrong. I have had experiences and studied in the paranormal since I was 10. Maybe you should go back and read the forum guidelines on respecting other members believes.

#41 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:01 AM

This argument is moot. The topic is from two years ago and the original poster hasn't been here in the Village for two years as well.

And please remember to follow member guidelines. Disagreeing with someone does not warrent disrespect, but furthers the discussion.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#42 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:19 PM

Never even realized it was that old.

#43 kunal

kunal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN .CAREFULLY!
Hey Just dont feel panic.

Just follow these steps:

1)- Take out few pics of Sant Shri Asaramji (He is an enlightened Saint of India) & put in your room where you sleep. Also take out the photo of letter ‘Aum’ & ‘Swastic’ symbol. Just paste them on our walls. They will Surely give you power & will ward away the negative energy.

2)- just put this address on your web brouser ‘’ and let the music play …its a kirtan & the chants Of Mantra will surely make the evil spirit go away.

Also, go to website ‘http://www.ashram.org’ I am sure you will get lots of help.

do write to me if you have any problems. we will get the ghost out your house for sure.

Take care,
Kunal

Edited by MoonChild, 29 December 2010 - 01:41 AM.
Removed the eMail id specified in the post.

#44 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:01 PM

Dogs literally have freaked out "over nothing"- while looking out the window or at doors. Once in the basement as well..

Your pets are about the only part of your story I can logically explain. My dogs bark at nothing ALL THE TIME. It's part of what makes then dogs. Keep in mind that dogs have far better hearing than us; they can hear things from greater distances, even the faintest sounds! I do believe dogs/animals have a better sense of the paranormal than us humans, but keep in mind it could be something that isn't paranormal that the dogs are barking at.

The rest of your story kind of makes what I just said irrelevant though, as it does sound like you have some activity going on.

#45 MariahJessieLopez

MariahJessieLopez

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

It sounds like your stuck, hun. Just whatever you do, don't show it any sign of fear/emotion because they ALL feed off of it. Anything else comes up, email me mariahlopez123@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users