• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 07:25 PM

i sometimes wounder if what we carry is overload ??? ;)
i mean i know some of you go in large groups but really.

I get so focussed on doing evps that I forget I even have any equipment other than my audio recorders half the time. :D

#32 online2006

online2006

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:09 PM

I have not gone to a sighting but i have the following equipment, but I would go if the chance arised.

DV digital cam
Two way Radios
Frequeny Counters
Radio Scanner (Pro Series Radio Shack) with Frenquency Stalker, New technology as of 2006
10.1 Mega Poxel Digital Camera
MP3 Music Player for listening to music to tune out scary noises and other scary stuff.
Small shoulder mounted wireless cameras, transmit to tv or recording units to remote areas.
Photos or layouts of sites.
Flashlights,
Mace just in case
Lazer pointers to gauge distance.
2 gig SD memory for camera
Recharged Batteries

A strong belief in Religion and Faith
And a friend for support.

#33 Grim Undertakings

Grim Undertakings

Voted most likely to be a janitor in Highschool

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:02 PM

I think I read this post awhile back and then posting myself slipped my mind... :clap:

Grim Undertakings has:

Two 35mm cameras
One digital camera
Three video cameras
Two tripods
TriField Meter (This arrived in the mail today! It's the correct one and in one piece finally)
Compass
Baby powder
Trigger objects
Two standard room thermometers
Three analog tape recorders
Two pairs of studio headphones
One boundry mic
Two LED headlamps
Two maglights
Standard flashlight
Motion sensor light
Website nearing completion (grimundertakings.ca ..... does this count?!) :lol: :D :P
Laptop
First aid kit
Coffee thermos...mmm...coffee
Embroidered work shirts.....
.....er.....
....dwindling bank account.....
.... :lol: ......
;)

#34 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:07 PM

Greetings Guys!

Just wanted to add that if your budget is ...well ...challenged... :clap:
(I'm a single mom...lol...i should know!)
Don't let that discourage you or hold you back from beginning!!!

You can capture paranormal phenomena with any of these affordable items available at your local radio-shack-type stores:
disposable cameras; tape recorder (in good condition...nothing too ancient); fresh tapes; Bag-o-Batteries (trust me); a digi; polaroid instant; or regular 35mm camera. ;)

Give it a try... :lol:
& Happy Ghost Busting!!!
~Bellarose

#35 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 26 January 2007 - 11:51 PM

I just got my new K-II meter yesterday and I can't wait to use it! I got the chance to use one at the Queen Mary and it was awesome! I was communicating with a spirit by using yes and no questions with the led lights.

I have a small but diverse selection of gizmos that I take with me. I have:

miniDV camcorder (what I use most)
ditigal camera
35mm camera
digital thermometer (which I dont use)
gaussmeter
headlamp (I look silly but it does help)
ditigal audio recorder (have yet to get a class A evp with it)
dowsing rods
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#36 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 03 February 2007 - 09:32 PM

A set of Gen 1 Russian night vision goggles is a worthwhile investment. coupled with an IR emitter and a Sony nightvision camcorder you can obtain some remarkable results. The fact that you are completely comfortable in total darkness helps your concentration too.
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#37 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:46 AM

We usually carry combined

Many digital and 35mm cameras with good dust cloth

couple digital cams with tripods

A few EMF meters of different types

A glow in the dark compass

Lots of batteries of different sizes

Torches (flashlight)

A portable flurescent carry light with a few different intensity settings

A few digital audio recorders

Pen and paper

Trigger objects

Infrared thermometers

coffee and treats

Red bull in the car for the drive home in case I get tired

Ouija board in the car if we decide we want to use it.

#38 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:03 PM

1 fugi megapixel digital camera
1 koniak 7 point digital camera
1 kodak 35mm camera
1 Infarred thermometer
pencil and paper
1 digital voice recoerder
2 analog voice radio shack voice recorders
2 flashlights
1 infarred head light
1 infarred video cam that can be hooked up in any room
1 video cam with nite pix and stand
1 portalbe t.v. that can play VHS tapes
cotton balls and masking tape
1 EMF detector
headphones
I'm sure Dave will add on what I forgot there is probably a few more items, but he carries the equipment. Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#39 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:04 PM

i sometimes wounder if what we carry is overload ??? ;)
i mean i know some of you go in large groups but really.

I get so focussed on doing evps that I forget I even have any equipment other than my audio recorders half the time. :)

I agree with ya on that one! Taking evp is the way to go. Julie you have it all! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#40 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 12 February 2007 - 01:01 AM

OOOOOHHHHH! JUST WAIT!!!! I am picking up a new video cam tomorrow morning!! YIPEE!!!!!!! ALL I Know about it right off the top off my hand is it's a Sony. Last one in stock they are holding it for me for tomorrow (got to hit the bank, sucks they are not open on sunday and I'm waiting for a new bank card this week, timimg could not be worse!) But it's a classy cute video cam, I asked to read over the owners manual before my decision on them holding it, because I had seen the night shot button on the cam, that caught my eye. It has extended power night shot with back up light and infrared light with (I think) up to 800x zoom...I was getting goose bumps reading it. As well as night shot with infrared light and zoom effect. There was so much more that I wanted to read, but couldn't stay there all day. Well, I'll let you know about our new equipment tomorrow and the whole name of it! Lord, I cannot wait to see how it preforms this March in Gettysburg! Gee...and we went in the electronic store for a amp connection cord....daggone exspensive stuff caught my eye...you know what they say....UPGRADE!!! Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#41 Guest_Rinyotsu_*

Guest_Rinyotsu_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2007 - 10:29 PM

I have a Digital camera, and Video recorder (which I don't know if it is digital or not, most likely not.) Both I got at Christmas.

#42 GRIGORI_Robb

GRIGORI_Robb

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:47 PM

Okay, well, I had to start opening up cases to think about what all we had. Well, lets see..
2 35MM Cameras, many rolls of different films for each
4 digital cameras all over 5MP
2 laptops
4 channel DVR all 4 channels have audio and video
4 IR cams to hook up to the DVR
2 Camcorders one wich has notshot
4 digital audio recorders
3 analog audio recorders
2 thermo couple thermometers
1 baramoeter
1 tri-field EMF Meter
1 single axis EMF meter
2 motion detectors
many different types of control objects ie balls, cups, toys etc..
Masking tape
talcum powder
candles and matches
5 led flashlights with interchangable colored filters
2 free floating compasses
6 2way radios with ear pieces
pens
pencils
paper
different microphones for the audio recorders
extension cords
surge protectors
UPS devices
car jump pack
power inverters
DVD recorder
tons and tons of batteries
tons of blank tapes
that is all i can see right now, or can think of

#43 madhatter

madhatter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting and soccer.

Posted 20 February 2007 - 04:39 AM

All I have at the moment is a disposable camera that cost me $5, a digital camera and just recently I got myself a digital voice recorder but haven't had the chance to use it though!

Just a question for you guys!
How do you get EMF readers? Can you only get them on the internet?

I've gone into 2 shops that were my best hope and both occasions I had the shop assistants burst out laughing at me!! :ghost:

As for a basic camcorder they are going over here in Australia for nothing less than $600!!

Posted Image

THE TED!!!

#44 iqbsan

iqbsan

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:53 PM

all u need is a flashlight, video camera, and most importantly, courage

#45 the Killer

the Killer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 09:57 PM

The Ghostvillage Site is what i was looking for, thanks a lot. I´m student of foreign laguages but paranormal subjet has captured my whole interest and now feell hungry for knowledge about this science, thas´s why I request your help to reach and find the information i need. Since may 4th 2005 I started to study EVP phenomenon, I decided to concentrate all my attention exclusively to this field because among all others phenomena it is the only one I trust. Voices appear in my tapes, everywhere I record: Cemeteries, houses and even i my own bedroom.

Then I send you this request for help and recommendation. I would need to get all that information in this site according the study and techniques for EVP recording. it would be easier for me if you guide me towards this documents, extactly those to help learn more.

Could you plesase help me understand something?
I have seen videos about research where investigators apply Multimeters in EVP recordings. What do they measure? Volts? Volts in microphones? why? I sow Fernando Rosillo and Jose Luis Tajada making such measurements in their video but never explained how do they apply the use of multimeters in the EVP recording, that´s frustrating to me because i want to learn.
I will be very very thankful if you send me your email. I will be wainting patienlly, Farewell!

Manuel Salceda Espinoza. paranormal investigator amateur

Edited by the Killer, 26 February 2007 - 10:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users