Glass Breaking What Does It Mean?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kofelover

Kofelover

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:43 AM

Over the last year I have had three separate but similar occurrences where glass breaks within a few inches of me and self contains itself as not to harm me but to get my attention. They have happened in separate homes.

The first time a hanging light fixture fell and broke in the bathroom sink.

The second was a new candle on a shelf fell in front of me and caved in the glass on itself not spilling out.

The third happened today while I was working on the computer my glass which was empty at the time suddenly broke near the bottom making a nose loud enough for my husband to hear across the room and once again self contained it self. Does this mean anything? Is someone trying to tell me something? Any information would be helpful.

Thanks

Molly

kofelover@aol.com

#2 Sizwe

Sizwe

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:29 PM

Can't say, but I have had two similar experiences, where drinking glasses broke. One cracked while I was watching it, the other one broke into two separate parts and looked like someone had slashed a sword through it. Both times they were just sitting next to the counter, empty.

#3 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:04 PM

I am not sure what the glass breaking means. Only time something like that happened to me was about 6 years ago. I was visiting my sister's sister in-law, she had rented an oceanfront house for a week. She had a recent ghost experience and we were sitting on the couch as she was telling me in detail all about it. She had just said that the spirit played around with electrical things and lights........then crash, the light bulb in a ceiling lamp above us shattered. Her brother turned off the light and luckily could unscrew the bottom piece still in socket. Everyone in the room, especially some teenagers were scared, so the ghost conversation ended. They never did rent that home again. Could be glass breaking is a way of getting attention or trying to communicate??
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users