Zombies.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Bluemooncat

Bluemooncat

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Art, books, creative writing, ghost stories, animals, working on my house.<br />I've been interested in ghosts for years now and have quite a collection of ghost stories, however not very many of them have happened to me. I have only a handful of personal experiances.<br />

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

Of course zombies are real! They are called "night-shift workers"
LOL.
Sorry, I had to slip in a bit of night-shift humor, I'm sure anyone who has driven home after a sixteen hour graveyard shift knows exactly what it feels like to be a "zombie"
My cat is weirder than your cat. -bumpersticker

#32 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:53 PM

Of course zombies are real! They are called "night-shift workers"

That is so true! That is why being a Vampire I quit my job last week. Can you imagine being a Vampire and a Zombie? hahahahahaha :)
Posted Image

#33 NightNGaleX3x

NightNGaleX3x

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Being complicated. Seems to be a talent of mine and I stick to it without conscious thought.

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:21 AM

An article on actual "Zombism"

I think that's the closest the world will ever get to real zombies. Hopefully O.o

Edited by NightNGaleX3x, 20 May 2007 - 10:21 AM.

#34 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:33 AM

An article on actual "Zombism"

I think that's the closest the world will ever get to real zombies. Hopefully O.o

So uh... They still flyin' around over there? I think I may take a visit with my jar.... CHAIR!... I mean with my chair... Yeh...
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#35 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 May 2007 - 12:48 PM

And this:Zombie Behaviors Are Part of Everyday Life, According to Neurobiologists
Posted Image

#36 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:18 PM

Okay there are two things that scare the daylights out of me and, those would be Natures fury, and zombies. Well someone said earlier in this topic, not necessarily zombies but "the idea of them" scares the crap out of me. I think one could look at them as paranormal in a sense. Ok, now as a matter of believing in George A Remaro's(sp?) zombies (IMO) is just ridiculous.

I really do not want to stray off topic but if any of you seen 28 Days Later... It's those are types of beings that freak me out. I believe that the possibility of a virus the has the capability to induce the effect of rabies on steroids/ "pure rage" could someday be true. In this movie these beings were not dead they were just crazy, so technically they were not zombies, either way I am scared of the thought. :Spaz:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users