• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 haileyceleste

haileyceleste

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 11:49 AM

Hi All. I am trying to find out if a photo my mother took in Cochem Castle in Germany was ever used in one of Jeff Belanger's books and if it was which one. We posted the picture a couple of years ago and Jeff asked us for permission to use the picture. I would really love to get my mother the book if he did eventually use it. Can anyone help me out? The picture in question was of inside the castle with a moving orb/orbs. You could easily see individual orbs in the trail. He also though there was a face in the fireplace and the background I believe. We sent him two photos, one having the orb and the other not. Thanks!

Ok well I found my original post and got this there...
This topic has been moved to [link=http://www.ghostvillage.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=pictures;action=display;num=1066126274;start=0]Add Your Spiritography[/link] by flyingorb.
Lovely right? I tried to go to the link and it has been disabled. Originally I posted this back in October 2003... long time ago I know.

http://www.ghostvill.../10142003.shtml
Ok after further searching to find my original post and picture I found it. This is the picture in question I am refering too.

#2 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 02:39 PM

Hi Hailey,

Yes, I did use it in my book, Communicating With the Dead: Reach Beyond the Grave. It was published in 2005 and your photo is on page 83.

Thanks again for permission to use it and for helping to further the discussion of spirit photography.

-Jeff
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#3 haileyceleste

haileyceleste

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:48 PM

Hi Hailey,

Yes, I did use it in my book, Communicating With the Dead: Reach Beyond the Grave. It was published in 2005 and your photo is on page 83.

Thanks again for permission to use it and for helping to further the discussion of spirit photography.

-Jeff

Thanks alot Jeff. I am off to buy the book for my mother.

#4 whispering leaves

whispering leaves

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 04:10 PM

Hi Hailey,

-Jeff

Thanks alot Jeff. I am off to buy the book for my mother.

that picture is soooo cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users