funny and cute pet pics

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:58 PM

Hi i don't know if anyone did one like this or not , but i'll start it .

funny pic of my little rico :

Posted Image

rico" if i look like this am i cute?"

Posted Image

tobi (cat) "NO picture please"

Posted Image

tobi (evil eyes)

Posted Image

RICO 3yrs, TOBI (bouncers) 1yr
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#2 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:10 PM

Great topic. :)

You've got some precious pets, there, SpiritLady! I'm loving the "evil eyes."

Well, my little Freud is quite the character, so it's easy to catch him in silly actions. Here are two of my favorites.

I woke the poor dear up, here. I think I'm getting evil eyes, too:

Posted Image

Can you spot the kitty in the picture?

Posted Image

Viv

#3 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 25 July 2006 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

My talking Midnight.
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#4 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:24 PM

So he's not cute and cuddly, but he is ours and we love him. I caught him 3 1/2 years ago in the pond near our house, at that time his shell was only about the size of a half dollar, now his shell about 7 inches long. Oh, did I mention he's spoiled too, he's not only got a 30 gallon tank with his repto filter, but he's got a dry landing dock and ceramic cave in his tank with a heater. We do give him feeder fish from time to time and he loves his lettuce and carrots along with his food, he also gets dry shrimp too! So, this is our Sammy! I don't know who said turtles were slow, but he is a fast little booger across the carpet and scadaddles (like scooby doo) across the kitchen floors. Sammy may not look that big in these pics, but he is good size, that's my sisters hand (comparision size) to holding him.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#5 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:52 PM

Is that a red earred slider Julie?

I have 2 here that you can have! LOL, just kidding, we have a boy and a girl. They are full grown and do the funniest things when they are mating/fighting (we haven't been able to figure it out)....but picture them staring eye to eye with their front feet out in front shaking their feet at each other, like they are spaztic or something. You would really have to see it....but trust me its the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Very cool Sammy turtle!!!
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#6 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:00 AM

Nope, but I would like to have some more turtles. Pass those sliders my way if you want. Sammy is a painted turtle, not sure the exact kind, but he's painted. I had never been this close to a turtle so I wanted to make sure I didn't grab a snapper, I would with my luck, but when I first got him and he started shedding his parts of his turtle shell (found out that they do this once a year) he got really mean and started snapping and hissing, had to look him up on the internet to make sure, when I saw the pictures of the snappers, I knew it was not him, boy are they ugly! Thank goodness he only goes through tsp (turtle shedding pause, that's what I call it) once a year for about 3 weeks, he gets so mean, but any other time he's pretty cool and plays with our one cat Moe. Anyways, you mentioned mating with the turtles and it's the funniest thing...hmm not sure if I should mention this on gv with kiddies around, but rabbits are just as hysterical. We used to raise rabbits (and "NO" for anyone wondering, we didn't sit around and watch the rabbits mait, we would just walk out to feed them and well you know) but the male rabbit as soon as he was done he would fall over and act like he was dead for about 5 minutes, now that was funny, you know how they say most men role over and go to sleep, yep rabbits do too!!! I would love to have a couple more turtles too, I was looking at this one box turtle 2 days ago at PetSmart that was $109.00, if I were to ever get one that expensive he'd better be entertaining and live to be as old as those big tortoises. So, I can get a cute an adorable fuzzy animal up here to go with everyone else pet, boy are they cute!, I'll try and get a pic of Sammy with Moe tomorrow. Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#7 starlitkate

starlitkate

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:www.unexplained-mysteries.com<br />www.angelsghosts.com

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:45 PM

Cute pics-I'll have to get some pics of my old cat Starlit-which is where half my username comes from. She was half siamese and half persian. Beautiful fat cat but she was sick and I had to put her out. :( I so miss her. I got pics from time she was a baby.

Click Below to View my Site!!

Posted Image

#8 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 05 August 2006 - 11:40 PM

thats great you guys , cute and crawly :)
i'll have to get some more funnies of the cat and dog.

SPL :)
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#9 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:22 AM

So he's not cute and cuddly, but he is ours and we love him. I caught him 3 1/2 years ago in the pond near our house, at that time his shell was only about the size of a half dollar, now his shell about 7 inches long. Oh, did I mention he's spoiled too, he's not only got a 30 gallon tank with his repto filter, but he's got a dry landing dock and ceramic cave in his tank with a heater. We do give him feeder fish from time to time and he loves his lettuce and carrots along with his food, he also gets dry shrimp too! So, this is our Sammy! I don't know who said turtles were slow, but he is a fast little booger across the carpet and scadaddles (like scooby doo) across the kitchen floors. Sammy may not look that big in these pics, but he is good size, that's my sisters hand (comparision size) to holding him.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

aww he's adorble, i just love little turtles!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users