• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rufiocreative

rufiocreative

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:45 PM

Hi Guys!

Was wondering if you can help me. I'm writing for a magazine at the moment and I'm trying to find out whether or not there are any organisations around the world that are angel hunters. Meaning they travel around the world investigating angel sightings and attempt to communicate / create angel phenomena? Could anyone send me down the right path? Please help me!

Thomas

#2 rufiocreative

rufiocreative

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 11:47 PM

Hi Guys!

Was wondering if you can help me. I'm writing for a magazine at the moment and I'm trying to find out whether or not there are any organisations around the world that are angel hunters. Meaning they travel around the world investigating angel sightings and attempt to communicate / create angel phenomena? Could anyone send me down the right path? Please help me!

Thomas

#3 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:24 AM

I really doubt it because it'd be hard to decipher whether it be spirit or "angel".
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#4 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:36 AM

I thought I just answered this ne elsewhere...

#5 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:58 AM

Angel has such a positive connotation that I doubt any group hunts them. There may be groups that investigate angel sightings, though.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#6 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:29 AM

He means as in ghost hunters.

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 27 July 2006 - 07:07 AM

~Did you search the web thoroughly? Such as "Seekers of Angels", etc... Try rearranging the words a bit and see what you come up with. I'm not positive on this, but it sounds like something the Catholics (no disrespect intended what so ever) would investigate. Good luck.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:29 PM

There may be a few groups out there who do investigate angel sightings and encounters but I suspect that they're more associated with religious organizations?
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#9 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 28 July 2006 - 09:53 AM

Being that the belief in angels and demons is religion based, that would have to be the avenue that you should take. I don't know of anyone that looks for them but there are some paranormal investigators that believe in their existance. I am not one of them though. Sorry I can't help you more but try religion based resources.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 N. O. T. W. Paranormal

N. O. T. W. Paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Demonology, Biblical Paranormal Investigation, Nature, Biblical Metaphysics, Quantum Physics

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:41 PM

Being that the belief in angels and demons is religion based, that would have to be the avenue that you should take. I don't know of anyone that looks for them but there are some paranormal investigators that believe in their existance. I am not one of them though. Sorry I can't help you more but try religion based resources.

That is pretty good advice. Look toward a group that does deal with religious paranormal phenomenon. The study, and research of Angels is called Angelology. Keep in mind if one were to delv into the study of angels in detail, one would want to explore Demonology as well as demons are fallen angels. This is from the religious paranormal perspective. I would be happy to discuss this further with you.

Edited by N. O. T. W. Paranormal, 20 March 2009 - 01:44 PM.

Not of this World ,JasonFounder : Not Of This World Paranormal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users