• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:33 AM

This happened several years back when I was 14-15 years old. This was when my parents were out of station and they had asked our maid to spend the night as I would be alone for the first time. She slept in the drawing room of course.

It was winter time so I had been sleeping under a blanket.

Around the crack of dawn, when the sky just starts lightening up into a twilight, I woke up with the sensation of my blanket slipping off. As I woke up I found someone tugging the blanket from the lower side of the bed i.e. where my feet would be. I got a bit scared but I thought the blanket must be slipping off accidentally so I held on to it and pulled it back up. Before I could fall back asleep again, something started pulling the blanket again. This time it was distinct and that it was not slipping off but was being pulled by someone or something. I was terribly scared and didn't have the guts to get up or look. I just pulled it back again and thinking of God I dozed off. Nothing happened after that.

I kept my room's door locked so it couldn't have been my maid playing a prank though we used to fool around a lot as such.

The next night I was too scared to sleep in the dark. I rigged up a nightlamp and went to sleep. Exactly the same time around dawn, I woke up to a strange pattering sound on the headboard of my bed i.e. just behind my head. The sound must have woken me up and as I sat up on the bed startled, I still remember very distinctly the the pattering continued for the next few seconds, even after I had gotten up. Then it stopped.

It could have been a moth flapping it's wings but I have heard them before. This sound was much more louder and clearer, without the flapping sound of wings. It was like someone pattering the head board with his palm.

The room was well lit enough by the nightlamp so I didn't feel that scared and looked behind the bed. There was nothing there.
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 July 2004 - 03:08 AM

did you ever tried investigating further anytime?
Posted Image

#3 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 04:29 AM

did you ever tried investigating further anytime?

Did I ever try investigating further.... LOL Man! I didn't need to.

You see, this experience was my first personal ghostly experience in my own house. It was like some kind of initiation ritual. I was the newest member of the family to now be added to the list of people who would have spooky experiences in my house in the future.

From that day onwards, I have experienced chills, and all the other experiences I write about during sleep etc. This particular one was like a beginning of psychic encounters, but it also is one of the most vivid ones... one with no or little possible explanation ... My door was locked but someone pulled at my blanket... and I woke up and even sat on the bed but someone was patting my bed with his palm or something.... not much explanation really. I didn't see anything, per se, but the sounds and physical feeling happened to me *after* I had woken up so it has to have some   reality and shouldn't be like, the Old Hag Syndrome etc.

I have had other experiences while sleeping and I'll post about them in future.
"I am BAD_WORD confident anyone who stands up and calls out to The Hell positively is in for a huge change in life."

#4 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 06:46 PM

Hmmm... I was going to ask about pets or rodents untill I read the part about someone patting the bed. It's worth looking into to see who might have lived there before and would be paying you a visit.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#5 Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:23 AM

Hmmm... I was going to ask about pets or rodents untill I read the part about someone patting the bed. It's worth looking into to see who might have lived there before and would be paying you a visit.

Hey Mykie, We were the first occupants of the flat. The entire building (consisting of 8 flats I might add) was built right before my eyes from scratch. I remember being 2-3 years old and my dad carrying me on his shoulders to show me around the construction, and when it was done we moved in. So at least, we can be sure there was no previous occupant.

However a theory abounds. This whole land used to be a forest some 50 years ago before it got civilised and they built a university. A psychic did tell my mother that there was some sort of a curse on this plot and actually this plot had been part of a graveyard. A very wrong place to build houses on!! I am sure the government bought the land for cheap, or perhaps no one knows there were any graves.  I don't believe this theory much but just thought I should mention it for your information.

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 July 2004 - 01:54 AM

Flats = Appartments (pardon our British English! lol)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users