• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:44 AM

The legend of the Boggy Bottom Monster, a swamp-dwelling, Bigfoot-like being, has been around southeastern Oklahoma for generations. Every now and then, locals catch a glimpse of the reddish-brown creature and tales of the sighting bounce around like dandelion fluff.

And while plenty of nonbelievers scoff at the sightings, others are convinced they saw the real deal. That was the case for Caney resident Jackie Marlow, whose sighting frightened her so badly she had to be taken away by ambulance.

Read Complete Article Here

View video / picture
Posted Image

#2 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:09 PM

Hey Moon, check this movie out!

Legend of Boggy Creek (1972)
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#3 Tigger

Tigger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 12:13 AM

Yeah it's been talked about a bit but I think it only lasted a week and I haven't saw the news pick up on the story again.

Some of the recent photos looks like a man wearing pelts but that would be crazy to do in the weather we're having around here in Oklahoma where the reported sightings took place on a day where it was 104 with a heat index of 115 ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users