Empathic here.

Sheal

#17 pentagram345

pentagram345

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:29 PM

....Some day I'll learn to keep quiet... It'll save me some explaining.

It's not so much a religion as of on a normal basis, but I can see where some poeple could turn it into one. To tell you the truth, I think it's more like a birth defect.

wow morbid it must be hard?

#18 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:54 PM

I get from negativity. I wish I could explain to people around here why they should never get in a fight with me, because when they get angry I just feed on it, and I get super pumped. But I choose not to tell them.

Sheal, have you ever tried drinking human blood? I get energy from negativity, but with fresh human blood (willing donors) I get much more, much faster.

And no, pentagram, it's not hard. Most people don't even know when you're feeding from them, so it makes it easy.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#19 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:04 AM

Yes I have from willing donors. Always willing donors for sanguinarian feedings. As for empathic, I usually feed off of a crowd situation (like dancing at a night club, it produces some good group energy). For psy feedings I prefer group energy and have fed off of elemental.

So you are a chaotic feeder? (negative energy feeding is classed under chaotic). I have a hard time with cycling negative\chaotic energies, I find them too turbulant personally.

Do you remember L.O.D. (Legion of Darkness, it was disbanded in 1997 or 98)? Or The Coven (Osiris death threated me...lol, long story and also disbanded then reconveined under a new management - she is a sweetie too. Much more level headed than Osiris was)...

I am going to assume you have fed by sanguinarian means yourself considering your post. I refused to feed from a donor that has not done testing (too many variable blood born pathogens to worry about). Do you demand blood testing? I would love to hear about any of your experiences.

Yes, most don't even know one is a vamp because we come from all walks of life and don't all look like the "gothic" vamp or look dark and dismal. The only hard thing is being taken seriously by some, and then being told by fanatics that we are going to hell because of it or (I've had this happen) people who know cross the street and avoid you or run from you because of misconceptions.

Sheal

#20 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:58 AM

Thats why the only people who know about my vampirism are my girlfriend and my net friends. No one else takes me seriously either, so I just keep it quiet.

I'm a goth, but I don't do the Victorian thing as most see being the "gothic vampire" look. I'm more a Rivethead. Black jeans, black band shirt, spikes and metal with some piercings. Also the makeup is more extreme than victorian, less extreme than shock people.

I would never feed from anyone I'm not 101% sure of. With the rate of disease running rampant through the streets (or veins) I choose to only fed from my girlfriend and only one ex I've had because the other have had sex after me. Thats a possible chance they may have gotten something from their partner.

If you were to see me, or listen to me in a face to face, you'd see chaotic feeding is the way to go for me. I drink as much caffeine as possible for a normal human, I drink energy drinks, and I take pills (legal) to boost energy. And if I wanna turn on some tunes to sleep, I crank up some speed, black, or death metal. I also rock back and forth a lot..... I'm normal!.... Ahem... But other than that, I'm generally mellow. There is that occasion though where I'll be in a group of skinheads (Hate them for who they are, love them for all the senseless anger) and then I'll listen to some hate metal, and I'll be doing backflips (300 pound goth doing backflips.... who knew?).

Do you have the "traditional" vampire weaknesses? I have trouble with burning flesh in sunlight, and I gotta wear my shades or I'm half way blind when it's bright. Though if you saw my garlic intake, you'd think I was a vampires worst enemy.

One last thing. People always tend to cross the street when advancing on me. Even when I dress normal looking for a job. Do I smell?

#21 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:10 AM

Love garlic, that makes two of us then. I do have a sensitivity to light for my eyes (photophobic eyes, I think it's more to do with the congenital cataracts then my vampiness). I sunburn easily but don't mind the sun (I do try to avoid it due to cancer causing issues and cancer history in the family genetics). Churches don't bother me in the least. I have 4 kids (obviously the myth of vamps not being fertile is a misconception and part of the mythology aspects and legends of lore)...I am also positive that my two younger children have inherited this genetic (well possibly genetic, they haven't proven it yet) energy defficiency. I am sure they are psy feeders.

Yes, sometimes I wonder if I have a funky smell or something too...people avoid eye contact with me if they aren't avoiding total contact with me...*sniffs around and checks XYZ - xamine your zipper - lol*

Sheal

#22 Faithful_nurse_27

Faithful_nurse_27

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:All things out of the ordinary. I hate normal.

Posted 16 August 2006 - 09:57 AM

I have to say that I'm intrigued and fascinated with this post. I've always wondered if vamps really do exist. Well, I say always. I've wondered ever since I was exposed to "other" things. A little background, I was raised Church of Christ in a little town and my parents kept me away from everything in life. I got married 3 years ago and he has shown me so many things. I now believe in ghosts, I've seen them, I think I might even be able to hear them, haven't figured that one out just yet. But, I'm totally fascinated with what all I still don't know. I want to learn about everything paranormal. You mentioned people not walking near you, and I get why they wouldn't but I would walk toward you and stop you if I knew. I would love to meet a real vampire. For so long I was taught none of this existed, it's amazing finding out that it does. I thank you all for talking on this board so that I might learn. I joked with my daughter the other day that I was a vampire because I have two teeth on top that grow to a point almost and lower than the others, then I kind of wear them down and they seem to grow back to a point. Curious. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks!!

Faith
FaithPosted Image

#23 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:01 AM

Well, thats very interesting Morbid and Sheal. I wanted to be a part of the conversation for a while so, I got around to followed that link, Morbid. Thanks a lot, that was very interesting. I was a little confused about sanguin vampirism, however. Unless I missed something, does any of you know exactly what causes it? Is it like as if the blood was a chemical dependance from birth (I've read that usually vampirism is dormant until adulthood however), or is it like a sustinance deficiancy or something? What I mean by that is, is it comparable to an addiction from birth, something that could hypothetically be broken, or is it comparable to taking vitamins or insulin or something, where its necessary for your health and you HAVE to take it? What could happen if you were unable to obtain blood from a willing donor, would you be very sick or even die?

On the subject of psy feeding, thats something that lately I've been experimenting with. See, I have been having trouble maintaining energy lately. Caffeine isnt working anymore. Nothing odd about this, its probably my fault, because of all these late nights I'm pulling off. So, I've been trying this psy feeding, and it took a long time, but I think I had something. Its kind of hard to explain, but it felt like I was drawing something in, mostly through my hands, and after a few minutes of this feeling, I felt a lot better. This slight nausea was gone, and I felt much more awake. Was this just my imagination or what? Could be, but I'd like to think it was psy feeding. I dont know enough about it to be sure.

#24 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:21 AM

You will find some very good articles here: http://vampire-churc.../newszines.html

Some of which I have contributed myself (along with some nice artwork and short stories, interviews, ect)

If you wish you can even email Damien Daville himself, just tell him an old friend sent you!

Sheal

#25 pentagram345

pentagram345

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:25 PM

Thats why the only people who know about my vampirism are my girlfriend and my net friends. No one else takes me seriously either, so I just keep it quiet.

I'm a goth, but I don't do the Victorian thing as most see being the "gothic vampire" look. I'm more a Rivethead. Black jeans, black band shirt, spikes and metal with some piercings. Also the makeup is more extreme than victorian, less extreme than shock people.

I would never feed from anyone I'm not 101% sure of. With the rate of disease running rampant through the streets (or veins) I choose to only fed from my girlfriend and only one ex I've had because the other have had sex after me. Thats a possible chance they may have gotten something from their partner.

If you were to see me, or listen to me in a face to face, you'd see chaotic feeding is the way to go for me. I drink as much caffeine as possible for a normal human, I drink energy drinks, and I take pills (legal) to boost energy. And if I wanna turn on some tunes to sleep, I crank up some speed, black, or death metal. I also rock back and forth a lot..... I'm normal!.... Ahem... But other than that, I'm generally mellow. There is that occasion though where I'll be in a group of skinheads (Hate them for who they are, love them for all the senseless anger) and then I'll listen to some hate metal, and I'll be doing backflips (300 pound goth doing backflips.... who knew?).

Do you have the "traditional" vampire weaknesses? I have trouble with burning flesh in sunlight, and I gotta wear my shades or I'm half way blind when it's bright. Though if you saw my garlic intake, you'd think I was a vampires worst enemy.

One last thing. People always tend to cross the street when advancing on me. Even when I dress normal looking for a job. Do I smell?

hmm so only your net friends know(hey am i your friend? :Spaz: )and your other friends well anyway in the other board you said you have bad nearvs right? heh i think its your caffeine intake hmm im not much into the whole death metal thing but i do like some of the scream-o and other stuff too(my favorite band is the used) anyway i did a little reading and i heard about somthing called the awakening and i was woundering: i havent hit 17 yet and really it puzzled me does this mean that you could go through life normal at 16 and then start having the cravings and weaknesses? sorry just woundering

Well, thats very interesting Morbid and Sheal. I wanted to be a part of the conversation for a while so, I got around to followed that link, Morbid. Thanks a lot, that was very interesting. I was a little confused about sanguin vampirism, however. Unless I missed something, does any of you know exactly what causes it? Is it like as if the blood was a chemical dependance from birth (I've read that usually vampirism is dormant until adulthood however), or is it like a sustinance deficiancy or something? What I mean by that is, is it comparable to an addiction from birth, something that could hypothetically be broken, or is it comparable to taking vitamins or insulin or something, where its necessary for your health and you HAVE to take it? What could happen if you were unable to obtain blood from a willing donor, would you be very sick or even die?

On the subject of psy feeding, thats something that lately I've been experimenting with. See, I have been having trouble maintaining energy lately. Caffeine isnt working anymore. Nothing odd about this, its probably my fault, because of all these late nights I'm pulling off. So, I've been trying this psy feeding, and it took a long time, but I think I had something. Its kind of hard to explain, but it felt like I was drawing something in, mostly through my hands, and after a few minutes of this feeling, I felt a lot better. This slight nausea was gone, and I felt much more awake. Was this just my imagination or what? Could be, but I'd like to think it was psy feeding. I dont know enough about it to be sure.

yeah i woas woundering about the blood vitamin thing myself (i also have bad insomnia lol i think its just cause im 14 and theres a lot of stress)

#26 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:24 PM

Ok for one, The Used and screamo are things I won't even get near. Can't stand them. But at least you aren't into rap or country. My caffeiene intake has been the same my entire life. It's like it doesn't help me anymore, but if I don't have it I get a major withdrawl headache.

As for "The awakeining" that's just a myth I think. Some people could be vampires and go their entire lives just thinking they're sick. And there's no age thing associated with it. I was about 12 or 13 when I started experimenting, and figuring out my life. I knew what I was at age 15, thought I re-evaluated myself a few times cause I thought maybe I was just a dumb kid.

From blood I was told we get hemoglobens from it. I'm not totally sure, but I believe that blood is the very liquid keeping you alive, thus it holds a lot of your psychic energies, and it's like consentrated psychic feeding.

And pentagram, if you think you have a lot of stress at 14, wait til you get older. It gets demonically worse.

#27 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:45 AM

Demonically worse *lol* I like that...especially when you have little "demon seed" running around!

Yes, stress is equivocally more and comparitive to age!

Sheal

#28 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:08 AM

Alwayz mAk Morbid sound dumm with big wordz....

I always liked when people made a big deal of meeting a real vampire. Too bad they get to meet us and find out we're not really all that great. I think thats the reason most poeple don't believe me. I'm not spectacular. though I HAVE shown people my ability to fly in my cape... Well actually it was a towel... And It was off my balcony.... into the mud.... while drunk... :hug: Ya know what? We'll just leave that one alone...

#29 Child Witch

Child Witch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:31 AM

I'm a empathic vampire. It is a bit hard for me cause Empathy + telepathy means one hell of a headache. If i focus on someone i get there sustaining emotions but i also get their thoughts. It is a bit hard to take at 13 so i usually create a psychic shield around myself, feeding only when i absolutly have to.
Posted Image If You Like My Signiture PM me with a ratingPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#30 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:15 AM

Morbid and Sheal, maybe you two are putting off a aura of... (people are not understanding, or excepting of my beliefes... they wont except me.) Then people around you pick up these feelings and are like..whoaaa!! i need to move away, not knowing why they need to walk the other way. Just like the ugliest person in the world can be the most attractive in the room. Just because they have confidence and let out a aura of confidence. To be short, people perceive you as how you percieve yourself. I once read Marilynn Monroe said even if she had no makeup on and looked a mess, she could turn on her charm just by her walk and the way she carried herself. She said she could turn this sense of charm on and off.~Heavenlee

I wanted to make a second post, considering it was going a different way. My father had a heart transplant from a young donor. He changed in many differant ways good and bad. What im wondering if you consume others blood, do you kind of take in some of their traits? Could they actually pass on their personality to you? Im sure its the same with a blood transfusion.~H
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users