Photo

vampires?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 Faithful_nurse_27

Faithful_nurse_27

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:All things out of the ordinary. I hate normal.

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:28 PM

I'm a nurse and I have heard numerous tales from people receiving organs or transfused blood products that they feel different, or some of the recipients of organs have met the family afterward and have been talking and have found that they picked up a trait or characteristic from the donor. I believe this is real and is more common than people think.

Faith
FaithPosted Image

#32 pentagram345

pentagram345

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:36 PM

Ok for one, The Used and screamo are things I won't even get near. Can't stand them. But at least you aren't into rap or country. My caffeiene intake has been the same my entire life. It's like it doesn't help me anymore, but if I don't have it I get a major withdrawl headache.

As for "The awakeining" that's just a myth I think. Some people could be vampires and go their entire lives just thinking they're sick. And there's no age thing associated with it. I was about 12 or 13 when I started experimenting, and figuring out my life. I knew what I was at age 15, thought I re-evaluated myself a few times cause I thought maybe I was just a dumb kid.

From blood I was told we get hemoglobens from it. I'm not totally sure, but I believe that blood is the very liquid keeping you alive, thus it holds a lot of your psychic energies, and it's like consentrated psychic feeding.

And pentagram, if you think you have a lot of stress at 14, wait til you get older. It gets demonically worse.

eh ill manage oh yeah and what about marilin manson? (whats wrong with the used)

#33 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:33 PM

Interesting concept about putting off an aura...actually I am quite confident in myself, I don't think that is what the problem is per say but I do think you are getting at something. I, in my experiences with other real vamps, have this idea that vampiric homosapiens (there Morbid another big word, just joking) put a different aura from non vampiric people. We "feel" different to them...going out on a limb here with this next thought. Considering we feed off of others could it be the feeling of the "prey" when it meets up with the "predator". Perhaps they subconciously sense what\who we are. I know I've come across other vamps in public and known their presence even without having to ask or say anything to each other.

As for latent organ memories from a donor to a receiver. I have heard cases of people getting lung and heart transplants or liver\kidney ones and eating foods they had not eaten before (even hated and now love) only to be told when meeting the donor's family that the donor loved that food (also with hobbies, tendancies and thought processes).

I do believe in the fact that even our organs (not just our minds and souls) can hold memory including our lifeline - blood.

Sheal

#34 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:17 PM

I myself am not so sure that we take any traits from the people we drink from, but I think if someone else were to take our blood or recieve one of our organs that maybe it would have an affect. But then again it's happened from normal person to normal person, so I can't say I disagree.

I don't like Marilyn Manson mainly because all he is, is a huge facade.

I agree with the predator and prey thing as our auras collide, but I have no idea.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

#35 dan_nwmps

dan_nwmps

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 05:32 PM

This has been an extremely interesting thread.
I really had no idea this existed I do have a few questions please bear in mind I am not disbelieving you or trying to put you down but i am rather in the dark about all this and still on the fence (keeping a very open mind)
My first question is . Is there any chance this could all just be Psychosomatic?

My second question is.. you mentioned on an earlier post that

They are human beings with energy (chi, or life force) deficiencies.

Is there any official medical names or terms for these deficencies? or is it always misdiagnosed?
"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open."Lord Thomas DewarPosted Image

#36 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:34 PM

Hell it could be psychosomatic. We're not totally sure.

#37 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:47 PM

Like Morbid said, hell it could be. I doubt it very much though. No, there is no medical name for a "real vampire" so to speak however there is an association to another, very real and very rare disease called porphyria.

Here's an article from a colluege of mine from VC:

http://vcmagazine.ne...nearticle2.html

She explains it better than I could ever explain it.

Sheal

#38 Morbid

Morbid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 11:34 PM

*Applause*

#39 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 07:05 AM

Thank you Morbid. Lady Silver is an extremely articulate woman! I always enjoy reading her work.

Sheal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users