Posted 22 June 2004 - 09:55 AM

25 cats and three dogs :o

#17 The_Lost_Ones

The_Lost_Ones

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:15 AM

first thats alot of cats

second i grew up in haunted houses my famlit moves alot because of my dads job and i don't know if it's luck or what but every house that i've ever lived in has been haunted and i have had many encouters like just last night i got up to make a sandwhich i walk down the hall and get to the living room and i see these red eyes just staring at me from across the room it was really creepy i turned on the light but as soo as i did they just disappeared i decided not to make a sandwhich and just went back to bed
Nowhere can a secret keep always secret, dark and deep,half so well as in the past,buried deep to last, to lastIn the real world as in dreams nothing is quite what it seems.Something moves within the night that is not good and is not right

#18 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 01:47 PM

lol yeah those are alot of cats, not only is her mom a cat freak, but they are involved in this adoption thingy where they watch all these cats until someone adopts them, so cats are comming and going constantly and one of them just had 5 kittens.their dogs r big and no more than 3 years old so they really energetic. u can imagine how much the house smells lol.

and jeez lost ones thats creepy i would be scared to death if that happened to me!(eyes r scary)i heard that those kinda encounters r that of a devil. better watch out :o
::i am the WHO in the call "whos there?"::i am the WIND blowing through your hair

#19 Kalyn8261

Kalyn8261

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Location:x0|Millersport|USA||0|0|OH,Ohiox0|Millersport|USA||0|0|OH,Ohio

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:37 PM

My grandmother's house is/was haunted. It was a little girl. When my dad was little he seen her. He said she had blond pigtails and red eyes and she wore a white dress. She came out of the closet and when me and my cousin were little that door would open on its own. Also the TV would come unplugged on it's own and you would see something behinde you in the bathroom mirror.

My best friend's grandmother's house was also haunted. One night we was there we was going to sleep in her uncle's room until the closet door came open *it was latched* and we felt something "walk" by...it was freaky!

#20 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:39 PM

oh boy thats scary

#21 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:04 AM

i think the flat i live in has a presence for want of a better word!!lol

strange things happen all the time and ive mentioned in an earlier post that things get moved also my clothes go missing and its always the things i really like and think suit me but friends dont that go walkies lol!!

ive been sitting at my pc and actually sensed and seen someone standing watching what i was doing and yes it did scare me,ive heard footsteps walking up and down my hallway,doors open on there own.

the wierdest thing was once in bed reading i got this vision/image in my head of a tall man and a really young boy standing next to my bed.
they were dresed in victorian dress and i dont know where it came from but it went just as quick.
the bedrooms the main place where i have felt/sensed the most and where most things go missing from

#22 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:55 AM

Somply explain to them that you don't mind them visiting but that they have to respect your privacy and leave your belongings alone. Also remind them that it is not polite to watch a lady get ready for, or in bed. Shame on them ;D

"See son? That's what a real woman looks like."

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Phantom Letches :)
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#23 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:58 AM

lol i never thought of them as peeping toms!!

thanks for the advice.i never felt threatened by them more of a calm felling so i guess thats good

#24 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:59 AM

but you never know lol

#25 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:03 AM

mm il be more careful what i get up to now dont want to offend them lol

#26 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:19 AM

Either that or make it worth the trip :)
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users