• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jada198125

jada198125

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:01 PM

I saw the truck and the door was open. I shut it was that bad? Well nothing to report really but I gotta take pics next time.The truck was pretty smashed up but It really did not look like it was a crash. If you know anything else about this story please let me know. Jada198124@yahoo.com. :clap: :Spaz: :) :weeee:

#2 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 22 October 2006 - 07:58 PM

I live in Manchester and my fiancee grew up here. We didn't see anything when we went by and a childhood friend of his lived on the street and they never saw or expirienced anything out of the ordinary all the years they hung out there. Sorry to disappoint!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#3 Peter Venkman

Peter Venkman

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 05:32 PM

is it a street or a state forest? any background story to the place?

#4 kolzig33189

kolzig33189

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

is it a street or a state forest? any background story to the place?

its just in a small patch of woods about one square mile off of chalmers st. i live about 5 minutes away from it and have visited it several times. the background is that a truck and a motorcyclist have both crashed along the dirt road at the end of chalmers st and the drivers have died. it is not a well known area and is located on town property. it is smart to walk down chalmers st and not park there as it is residential area and while most people dont know the story they will not take to kindly to a bunch of people parking on their street to walk into the woods. it is right near a bunch of dirt bmx jumps/trails so if you see these you are very close. nothing specific has ever happened just an intense feel of eerieness even though a main highway is right near by. almost a pressure in the air that you can feel.

#5 brass city paranormal

brass city paranormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:26 AM

I think the initial question was more to where....as it was simply state Manchester. Although, I found she meant Connecticut, there is a town/province of Manchester in almost every state as well as the UK. :weeee:

Edited by brass city paranormal, 13 February 2008 - 11:27 AM.

#6 fraidycat

fraidycat

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

One of my relatives lived two blocks from there (see the corner of Horace and Maxwell http://snipurl.com/3qv40 ). She said that she has seen a picture of the area when it was an auto junkyard (Palanteo's ???).

#7 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:28 PM

Never heard of this, when did it supposedly happen? I think anyplace that a car accident happens that involved death(s) seems to have a different feel to it. One of my daughter's friends died a few years ago on a long winding road in my town and I get a weird feeling everytime I drive by the tree she wrapped her car around. But I think that is just the expectation and knowing that people died there. If you didn't know, it would probably feel like any other spot in the woods. Unless people don't know they are dead, I don't think they hang around the spot that they died, I think they hang out with family during the wake, funeral and shortly thereafter, and then go to heaven. I grew up in Bloomfield, CT and now am just a bit farther north of Hartford.
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users