Psychic Readings

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 08 April 2007 - 06:40 PM

Are there any Psychics/Mediums that charges $$$...
That you believe are authentic, GV'ers?

Curious,
~Bellarose

#32 JimDe

JimDe

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:41 PM

I personally know of three that are considered quite excellent and they work over the phone lines as well. They all have impeccable reputations and have been professionally tested for accuracy. But be forewarned, they are not cheap and booked months in advance. Many legitimate psychics are involved in grief therapy, although commendable it can be expensive to retrieve messages from deceased family and friends until you hear what you want to hear. Iíve also met Edwards on several occasions (Iím not a fan heís a Class A so & so) but heís no fraud.

George Anderson, Jeffrey Wands and Suzanne Northrop are three professional psychic mediums, but being read by all three is the price of a small used car. So be it, thatís the price for an accurate reading by an authentic psychic medium, I donít begrudge them their due.

JD
Posted Image

#33 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:05 PM

I would have no qualms about paying Chris Fleming for a reading if I could afford it. I'd also second JimDe's recommendation for Jeffrey Wands.

I likewise don't begrudge them their large fees. These people have worked hard for years to hone their abilities, just like other professionals. In any other field, if you get good enough to be in high demand, folks expect to pay more for it. Why should it be any different for psychics?

#34 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:20 AM

The training ground for many excellent psychics/mediums is the Spiritualism churches and centres. They have legitimate skills and talents and exercise them as part of their religious practices. They also do private consultations for $$$ and certainly NOT at the level of some of the professional mentioned.

They have excellent reputations among their piers and community (Spiritualism) and quietly go about making a living through reasonable and available prices.

To dismiss all with a sweep of the hand is to eliminate any possibilities for the future existence of mediums. Who would choose to be abused with such an attitude?

Seek what you want in a place it is available. Judge by personal experience and allow that there is a client for every person and some will be comfortable with you and some will not (and the reliable will not charge when service is not performed).

God bless, J

#35 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 09 April 2007 - 03:03 PM

My mom got a recommendation for a pyschic in the area just for fun... Anyways she gave her a call and ended up just leaving her a message. Our friend ended up calling my mom in a panic saying that this pyschic called her all in a panic saying that it was essential to my health that I cut out all diet soda (I stopped drinking calories a couple of years ago when I became w/c bound due to weight gain worries and I have a hard time controlling my blood sugar)... I found that interesting because I don't typically tell people that I drink diet soda b/c I'm afraid of being accused of an eating disorder (I could stand to gain a couple of lbs...)

We went to another pyschic a couple of years ago and she was a fraud... Not to mention I was pretty much grossed out by her home (there's a difference between "lived in" and "flithy")
Love life.

#36 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

Stellakitty, it does not take a psychic to know that diet sodas are bad for you because they cause apsartame. It has an effect on some people and not on others. I will post on "real life occurences" an article about it, as it really does not pertain to this post.

As for a psychic reading, I would never pay alot of money for one. The first one I ever had was horrible and nothing was said that related to me. About 8 years ago, I was at a small town festival and a psychic charged $10 for a palm reading. Everything she said was correct and even visions she had about my future came true. It was really amazing.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#37 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 08:56 AM

When we meet someone, we can be drawn to them and communicate like we had known them all our lives...sharing and caring. The opposite often takes place and we are totally repelled by another person and their energy.

With this in mind, how could every psychic be right for every seeker?

The fact is that our own being is a part of the reading...it would have to be so...as the instrument for operation is the body, mind, spirit. When I was first opening to psychic awareness I was told there is an equation: 90% self/10% psychic/spirit The object of education and training is to turn the equation around. There will always be a modicum of the psychic.

God bless, J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users