3 replies to this topic

#1 MissSpider

MissSpider

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, ghosts,

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:46 AM

Does anybody have any good Texarkana (TX or AR) ghost stories? :P

Edited by MissSpider, 17 August 2006 - 02:46 AM.

~"I came from the hills of Arkansas on September 6, 1938. I walked under the stars and Neptune guided me through the darkness of the night. You want to know how I got my powers? Well, Neptune came to me in the form of a fishhook in June and May of 1937. I was reading my bible at the time. Oh yes, I'm a Baptist man, but I believe in the Divine, too. Neptune told me to walk straight ahead, that I would find a two headed man stranded on a rock. I found him but he disappeared. Then I knew I had the power."~

#2 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:56 PM

http://www.texarkana...news/news01.txt

There ya go....I'll post more if I find any!
It's just Becca Posted Image

#3 TPIpres

TPIpres

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:25 PM

Glad to see our article is stil seeing some light although it has kinda embarrassed my wife Christy(she was not expecting to be the focus of the article.) We also had a news segment on Channel 6 in July on a trip we took to Union Station.

As far as ghost stories of Texarkana, it is very hard to find any solid ones. They do exist, but Texarkana has many skeletons in its closests that we may never unlock. There are more people missing without a trace from Texarkana than any other place in the country. In the 1900s-1930s there was an average of 2 murders a day in Texarkana.

The bi-state justice building is built on top of what was the Paragon theatre which burned to the ground in 1882 killing 28 people.

There are many many more stories and I am learning new things about this town everyday.

#4 hauntinghunter

hauntinghunter

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:35 PM

Ghost in Texarkana
Texarkana is very rich in paranormal and ghost sightings. My home is very active.One night I was outside about 9:30pm,standing behind my daughter's car was a no face figure about 15ft. from me.Inside my home, I have voice recordings of different voices. I am a haunting hunter. My web-site is: CountyParanormalInvestigators.piczo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users