A question thats bugging me

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:06 PM

I was taught to read the crystal ball and tea leaves at a very young age g-ma is a seer as well as most of the females in the family, the guys im not sure..considering there are only two boys, il have to ask them. I thought everyone did this. I never knew you had to have a special gift. Its all i ever known. My children were grown up to be open to spirits and an occasional spell or two , or three.. I think this is why they see things to, because its just normal to them.~Hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#17 AbbeyGal

AbbeyGal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 09:34 AM

Also, if you'd like a lot more exercises, that start very simple and graduate to (What I think is) very impressive, I suggest picking up a good psychic development book. Might I suggest William H. Hewitt's Psychic Development for Beginners? I love this book. Its nice and simple, starting with sensitizing your first 5 senses, then simple relaxation exercises and programming your mind to relax on command, then it gets to work on the really interesting stuff of psychic development. This book can be found anywhere and is dirt cheap.

I can second that recommendation. Another one I like is "The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power" by Jeffrey A. Wands. It isn't as exercise intensive as Hewitt's book, but there is a lot of good advice throughout it and useful exercises in the back. The big thing about this book is that it helps you get into the psychic mindset. I've been mildly psychic all my life but come from a family of staunch skeptics. It's been a big struggle for me to trust that what I pick up on is not just my imagination when in a lot of cases, there is no way to validate it as true. This book is a great pep talk in getting people to trust their sixth sense.

When you hear about famous psychics, they usually talk of having intense psychic experiences from a young age. This can be a little daunting for those of us who weren't as strongly psychic early on, and don't remember any of the psychic experiences that we probably did have. But the more research I've done, the more I'm noticing that even the big psychics had to go through a lot of training to hone their abilities. I find that reassuring. If working hard at it improved their already impressive abilities, doing the exercises should also help those of us with lesser natural aptitudes.

#18 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:44 PM

Please read this with an open mind. have we all got a psychic energy inside us that we might not have unlocked. i was just thinking this because some psychics were not born able to do it and in later life they are. so thats basically what made me a bit curious.

But they are born that way. We are all born with our specific gifts. They vary person to person and are allocated by personal and community need for them. Our nmber of gifts manifested also have to do with our ability and our readiness to acknowledge, accept, impliment, and expand them. For various reasons some are latent in acceptance and development. Mostly because we are taught to deny our spiritual selves.

I can second that recommendation. Another one I like is "The Psychic in You: Understand and Harness Your Natural Psychic Power" by Jeffrey A. Wands. It isn't as exercise intensive as Hewitt's book, but there is a lot of good advice throughout it and useful exercises in the back. The big thing about this book is that it helps you get into the psychic mindset. I've been mildly psychic all my life but come from a family of staunch skeptics. It's been a big struggle for me to trust that what I pick up on is not just my imagination when in a lot of cases, there is no way to validate it as true. This book is a great pep talk in getting people to trust their sixth sense.

I purchased the book and feel that it's well worth the price. A no non-sense approach. I would also reccommend it.

#19 Lady_Gigi

Lady_Gigi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Self taught parapsychologiest, Master Hypnotist, NLP teacher, Federal Firm arms Instructor, closet senstive, EOB's, spirit photography, traveling, wide open spaces, horse back, reading, art, going to the gun range, visiting with friends and family while lauging, currantly writing a book, currantly working re-doing my website, my dogs, cats, garding, and enjoying wild life.

Posted 25 November 2006 - 02:08 PM

recently i have been having dreams that make no sense when they happen. but they actually happen in a few months like tv shows that i have never seen before and i dream the ending and it actually happens. but how do you develop it

I like the way use used " Like a TV". I'm Clair- sensitive and audient almost 40 yrs of age. About 20 years ago I was in a bad car accident. I was on my way from work and it had been raining that day the roads where slick. I was coming around a turn In Grapevine, Tx which is known as Dead Men's Curve.
I lived at the end of that turn. I was just coming up to the bend when I went to change the radio station. It was like a TV came on right in front of me. I could see a semi- truck running head on into me.
As soon as I saw that I relaxed my body. I know there was nothing I could do to stop it. He was going to fast and lost control of his truck. As the TV Show turned into real life for me. The motor of my car was sitting in the front seat of my car. I had bounced off him and went head on again into a tree. I was more upset at the fact that the man in the truck never came over to see if I was ok. The police came then the ambulance came. I was pulled from the car with out a single scratch. I asked the police and the truck driver why they did not come to me right away. They both informed me they thought I was dead. I turned to look at my car and I understood why they felt that way. I turned back and said " Well I'm not"!
The image I got before the wreck helped me to relax my body and saved my life.
Blessed Be
Lady Gigi
Never does the human soul appear so brave and noble, As when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users