Am I a "sensitive"?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 JamesDean

JamesDean

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:1. My fiancee, Melissa<br />2. Music/Guitar<br />3. Spirituality/Religion/Philosophy

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:32 PM

Sorry for not posting for a fwe days. I didn't have internet access. Anyway, here is what I am able to do:

I cannot sense ghost with the five ordinary senses. I can somehow tell they are there. I get an odd sort of feeling in my chest. The feeling is different for each ghost, and it changes spots depending on which direction the ghost is from me. I can sense them through solid objects (such as walls) and from a certain amount of distance away (I can be inside and tell when there are ones outside).

Even though I cannot physically see them, I can somehow tell their age group, male or female, species (me and my fiancee sensed a dog one night), kind of how they generally look, roughly how there personality is (I get to know there personality better as I have more contact with them, like with physical people), and what mood they are in.

I can also talk to them. I ask a question or say something out loud (I don't know if I could just think it and they'd hear, I haven't tried that yet) and I don't physically hear the response. I kind of get there response in my head, but its not like hearing things in my head. I'm not sure how to describe it. Its like trying to describe sound to a person whose been deaf since birth. This is something fairly new, that I didn't know that I could do. My fiancee, Melissa, who can do everything I can, knew how to do it and she showed me.

What does everyone think? Is there anyone here that can do the same thing? What sort of sensitive am I? Is there anything else I might be able to do that I am not aware of?

#2 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:27 PM

Sorry for not posting for a fwe days. I didn't have internet access. Anyway, here is what I am able to do:

I cannot sense ghost with the five ordinary senses. I can somehow tell they are there. I get an odd sort of feeling in my chest. The feeling is different for each ghost, and it changes spots depending on which direction the ghost is from me. I can sense them through solid objects (such as walls) and from a certain amount of distance away (I can be inside and tell when there are ones outside).

Even though I cannot physically see them, I can somehow tell their age group, male or female, species (me and my fiancee sensed a dog one night), kind of how they generally look, roughly how there personality is (I get to know there personality better as I have more contact with them, like with physical people), and what mood they are in.

I can also talk to them. I ask a question or say something out loud (I don't know if I could just think it and they'd hear, I haven't tried that yet) and I don't physically hear the response. I kind of get there response in my head, but its not like hearing things in my head. I'm not sure how to describe it. Its like trying to describe sound to a person whose been deaf since birth. This is something fairly new, that I didn't know that I could do. My fiancee, Melissa, who can do everything I can, knew how to do it and she showed me.

What does everyone think? Is there anyone here that can do the same thing? What sort of sensitive am I? Is there anything else I might be able to do that I am not aware of?

I would say you are a sensitive!! Everyone has different ways to sense or see spirits.~hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#3 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 21 September 2006 - 09:49 AM

hi 'm not very strong with my sensitivity , but when i have a ghost around, i can feel the chill or it touchs me (hair on my head) or if they really want me to sence them they will let me get a glimps of them.
just keep up what your doing, maybe its just the first step for you. Whirly Dude:)

SPL :weeee:
My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 10:11 AM

~I agree with Spirit lady, this could just be the begining for you. And on top of that, you're definately not alone on this subject. I too, can sense when I'm being watched. I can sense how they may be standing and what they're wearing. But it's only inside my home. When I used to be a bill collector (I know, sorry), I'd be talking to patients on the phone and could litterally smell their home and see the layout and how it was decorated. So I can relate to what you're going through, hon. But I haven't sharpened my skills yet...just too over-run with things to clear my head. But I've found out that the less I try, the more it happens, if that makes sense (not enough caffeine in yet). Keep us posted, we're here for ya! Whirly Dude
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#5 fishguts

fishguts

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 03:58 PM

I too can sense them, every since I was a child and lived in a house that had two spirits in it. My job takes me into many peoples homes and I can sense them there. On one particular incident I was in a home for an odor investigation. Long story short, I basically fled the house because whatever was in there did not want me there.

#6 singer

singer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy music and practice the dicipline of &quot;Happy.&quot; It takes constant effort and attention to create and maintain a peaceful happy life. <br /><br />I've been told that I live in a &quot;pink bubble world&quot;. Ha! It's taken a life of experiencing the dark side to create this sweet abundant life. It has all of the colors, not just pink. What it doesn't have are people who are disturbing and sick minded. There is no room in my life for hurtful abusive friends or family. <br /><br />After 40 years as a professional musician, entertainer and producer, I now teach. I love it. No more travel or long late nights with strangers who pretend to be friends. <br /><br />My home is the creative result of my happy state of mind. There are beautiful flowers and huge gold fish. The squirrels come every day to gather the nuts I provide. Two feeders keep dozens of hummingbirds busy.<br /><br />Four days each week, people come to learn what a life time of hard living has taught me. They come to learn how to play. We play music.

Posted 24 October 2006 - 08:42 PM

JamesDean said "I can also talk to them. I ask a question or say something out loud (I don't know if I could just think it and they'd hear,"

Singer: Spirits don't have physical ears. They pick up your thoughts as vibration in the ethers.

JD: "I don't physically hear the response."

Singer: They don't have voice boxes either. This is spirit to spirit communication, between your spirit and theirs.

JD: "I kind of get there response in my head, but its not like hearing things in my head."

Singer: Cool, that's how it is for me also.

JD: "I'm not sure how to describe it."

Singer: How can you describe a non-physical occurance with a physical language.

JD: "Is there anyone here that can do the same thing? What sort of sensitive am I?"

Singer: I can. You ask "What sort of sensitive am I?" To label your Self might be to limit your Self. You are uniquely sensitive. Ask Spirit what else you can do and see what comes. :whoohoo:
SingerJoy is a way a traveling for the singer of songs."

#7 Rebeccah H.

Rebeccah H.

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 09:56 PM

JamesDean said "I can also talk to them. I ask a question or say something out loud (I don't know if I could just think it and they'd hear,"

Singer: Spirits don't have physical ears. They pick up your thoughts as vibration in the ethers.

JD: "I don't physically hear the response."

Singer: They don't have voice boxes either. This is spirit to spirit communication, between your spirit and theirs.

JD: "I kind of get there response in my head, but its not like hearing things in my head."

Singer: Cool, that's how it is for me also.

JD: "I'm not sure how to describe it."

Singer: How can you describe a non-physical occurance with a physical language.

JD: "Is there anyone here that can do the same thing? What sort of sensitive am I?"

Singer: I can. You ask "What sort of sensitive am I?" To label your Self might be to limit your Self. You are uniquely sensitive. Ask Spirit what else you can do and see what comes. :D

(JD: "Is there anyone here that can do the same thing? What sort of sensitive am I?") Yeah, i can, and i'm only 13 yrs old... but i can also hear vibrations through the ground. like say you were walking and you were mad, i could sense that from half way across the country. and i'm always picking up everyone else's feelings. thats why i have such a temper.

#8 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 11:06 PM

I too am sensitive.
Because of my Birth Sign (Cancer the Crab) and specific traits of the sign, I am Naturally Sensitive and also because I have Native American Blood in me, I have inherited this trait from my many Ancestors who were Shamans and specifically trained in this ability.
I just come by all of the Sensitivity Naturally.
So those who are Sensitive are not alone.
I hope this helps another as it has lent it to me for years.

#9 jonnyh66

jonnyh66

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:anime

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:50 PM

[quote name='JamesDean' date='Aug 20 2006, 02:32 PM' post='344577']

well you sound like a normal sensitive and Farly regular sense. your a sensitive but be carfull being a sensitive makes you vulnerable to many things. don't willingly try to get a spirit to talk that is very dangers. I tried that and had a women fallow me for about a week. this was when i first got my powers. yes powers they are not found in all humans and most people make up that
that they have powers. i got mine when i was 12 and have had them ever sense but i am lucky that my mom has dealt with this sense she was little.

First thing first there are no such this as orbs thats a lie i have never seen a spirit in a orb. evp is true ghosts are a very large energy mass (i think) and that messes with the energy in a sensitives body. that is what you fell. i am 15 now you may think i'm lying you may reply however you want to i don't care. you may think i'm inexperienced but i have very high senses and have seen very very scary things. if you want to know reply. ghosts are full i have never seen a ghost with parts missing. example bullet holes ,stabs ,cuts so on so forth and they are transparent for the most part

if you think i lie i don't care i want to help any one confused or needs to know somthing about there powers. i am Farly good with mien and i am not telekinetic. that sucks but being a sensitive makes up for it.

for things you don't know having this gives you a better insight on things and can always grow very different ways. you may be like me i can manipulate small amounts of energy in my body which can make me hit harder or run faster for a very short time a second or two, or you may be like my mom and see things that !!!may!!! it wont always be right but always close. there may be more than just these i don't know but as i sead before don't mess to much with ghost most are ruthless and will try to make you miserable. try different things with your powers but nothing that will heart you plz.

#10 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 06 June 2007 - 10:22 PM

Hi Jonnyh, Welcome to Ghostvillage!

Sounds like you've had lots of experiences. I'm sorry you've had scary ones. What do you mean by vulnerable to things? What sorts of things happened that were unpleasant?

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#11 jonnyh66

jonnyh66

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:26 PM

[quote name='Kira' date='Jun 6 2007, 11:22 PM' post='402386']
well what i mean by susceptible is you have your energy that is reading theres. that means they can use that energy to back on you.

#12 jonnyh66

jonnyh66

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 11:29 PM

well what i mean by susceptible is you have your energy that is reading theres. that means they can use that energy to back on you. by scary i mean somthing like a demon thats what i think it is but someone one chat said it was a shadow being and that sounds resonable but it filled me me with such unending fear it made me want to break down and cry for help.

#13 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 07 June 2007 - 04:38 AM

Well, certainy sounds as if you're a sensitive or empath to me, I get similar feelings but can also hear spirit.

Good luck

:ghost:

#14 123qwe

123qwe

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

ok i'm not fully aware of what the term "sensitive" means... does it just mean on the supernatual side or can you sense things from the living as well....i need to know....it's all so fascinating. my mom used to see premonitions and i wonder if things like that could be carried down to their children? :P

#15 diaos

diaos

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

ok i'm not fully aware of what the term "sensitive" means... does it just mean on the supernatual side or can you sense things from the living as well....i need to know....it's all so fascinating. my mom used to see premonitions and i wonder if things like that could be carried down to their children? :)

If everybody on this page would add me I would be happy...lol umm.....there is alot more than all of you know....that I may be able to tell you....Just add me and see...But as for the person who posted this....you are more than a normal sensitive...I was 13 when I found out what I was and Now I'm 17... I know more than what I want to but I use it to help other people....I have had my fair share of exp....Just add me and we'll talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users