How Sarcastic are you?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:11 PM

You're Totally Sarcastic

Posted Image

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.

How Sarcastic Are You?

http://www.blogthing...sticareyouquiz/

Oh joy, let's all go out'n'celebrate...

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#2 twodarb

twodarb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Interests:Well the obvious...paranormal, specifically ghosts, more specifcally EVP's, but first my family, dogs, and walking.

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:17 PM

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.
"I know it and I feel itJust as well as you do, HoneyIt's not our fault if death's in love with us It's not our fault if the reaper holds our hearts""Death Is In Love With Us"~HIM~Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:34 PM

You're Not Sarcastic At all

Posted Image

Sarcasm isn't for you, and you really don't appreciate it when people get their snark on.
You still have a great sense of humor. You just prefer a silly joke to a sarcastic one.
You sometimes have trouble knowing when people are mocking you. But you do know you don't like it!

How Sarcastic Are You?

#4 Sheal

Sheal

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:23 PM

You Have Your Sarcastic Moments

Posted Image

And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

How Sarcastic Are You?

#5 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 22 August 2006 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#6 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:51 AM

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#7 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:22 AM

Yeah, me too! *twirls finger in air* :clap:

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#8 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:23 AM

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

Posted Image

#9 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 08:51 PM

Apparently everyone is blonde as well as sarcastic ;)

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#10 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:19 PM

OHHHH NOOOOO I'm NOT sarCASTIC! Its so hard to tell, I dont blame you for not knowing!! See, I have to capitalize letters that need not normally be capitalized, just to get my point across! You think I like punishing your eyes?

(That oughta give you an idea of what I scored ;))

#11 SouthernCelt

SouthernCelt

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:08 AM

How Sarcastic Are You?

Edited by SouthernCelt, 25 August 2006 - 07:09 AM.

"They drew a circle and shut us out.In vain, they thought they’d won by rout.But men of God, with wit to win.Drew a larger circle and shut them in."-- Epitaph, author unknown

#12 greenman

greenman

Creepy

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:orchids<br />paganism<br />gardening<br />ghosts<br />paranormal activity<br />reading <br />writing

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:32 PM

You're Totally Sarcastic

Posted Image

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.

How Sarcastic Are You?

And all this time I thought I was a really nice guy :lol:
"The circle is open but unbroken. Blessed Be"Posted Image Posted Image

#13 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 04:00 PM

#14 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

#15 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:41 PM

You're Not Sarcastic At all

Sarcasm isn't for you, and you really don't appreciate it when people get their snark on.
You still have a great sense of humor. You just prefer a silly joke to a sarcastic one.
You sometimes have trouble knowing when people are mocking you. But you do know you don't like it!

siigghhh............another episode of my invisible 'good twin' taking quizes for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users