• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 cotton08

cotton08

Senior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:I'm a scrub nurse, I have a rescued black lab and another puppy that's half black lab and half Chihuaha (sp?) - strange looking dog, but sweet. I became interested in EVP when my fiance passed. - I wrote about that somewhere else in my profile. (my real name's Connie)<br /><br />I like to swim, go to flea markets and antique malls - I am OBSESSED with anything from the 40's. Don't know why.<br /><br />I use poems, music lyrics, whatever, and make strangely beautiful, poignant 'pieces' out of paper, ripped up towels, glue, newspaper, jewelry, glitter, dirt, sand, anything I happen to see. Hard to describe, you'd just have to see them. That's my favorite thing to do, just create something out of nothing that makes people laugh or cry - brings them outta themselves for a while.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

Posted Image

I'm totally sarcastic.

Seriously, I can cut someone in half with three or four words, I hate that about myself.

#17 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

Im kinda too nice... Specially in rl, im the quiet shy kind. But I sometimes can be quite cutting, if im in the mood.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:05 PM

You're Not Sarcastic At all :clap:

Posted Image

Sarcasm isn't for you, and you really don't appreciate it when people get their snark on.
You still have a great sense of humor. You just prefer a silly joke to a sarcastic one.
You sometimes have trouble knowing when people are mocking you. But you do know you don't like it!

How Sarcastic Are You?

I grew up with a slightly sarcastic dad and I've never liked it and often couldn't tell when he was joking. I've also heard that there is always some truth to peoples' sarcastic remarks. That just makes sarcasm downright mean!

Kira :weeee:
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#19 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:&quot;We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness.&quot;

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

I used to have a friend and every word she uttered was sarcastic, I grew to dislike her, I can deal with alot of sarcasm but not constant sarcasm.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#20 Atropa belladonna

Atropa belladonna

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests and hobbies. <br />I have enjoyed White Water Rafting down the Penobscot River, Dead River and Kennebec River all on several occasions, Hiking in the White Mountains, Camping, Taking Photographs, watching the horse pull's at Fryeburg Fair, Canning, Sewing, Scrap Booking, Fly Tying, My Artwork........<br /><br />Over the last few years; I have added vegetable gardening, to the job of getting my property back into shape. (it is amazing how well vegetable's mix into a flower garden)<br /><br />I love reading ghost stories and seeing programs on the paranormal.<br />My experiences with the paranormal began when I was still an infant and have continued to this day.

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:55 AM

You Have Your Sarcastic Moments
Posted Image

And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

Time exists so everything doesn't happen at once.Space exists so everything doesn't happen to you.*

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.*-- Scottish Proverb

#21 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

You Have Your Sarcastic Moments

Posted Image

How Sarcastic Are You?

Blogthings: We'll Tell You The Truth... Someone Has To!

I am so proud :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users