automatic writing?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 samira

samira

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:28 PM

ok i wanted to write a story. So i opened word and decided to write whatever came to my mind...and i jsut kept typing and typing whatever came to my mind and this is what came out...wierd or wat? :-/

It was hard. Weird as well, should I say. It came like an unsuspected bolt of lighting. Hard… fast and dangerous. It was almost as if every bit of my body felt like exploding into a hundred pieces but in a good way. Sometimes when I look back at it and remember that day I remember the pain in his face and the terror in his eyes which would send me shrivelled up and crying for my mother. Some might explain it as a gift from God whilst I think I would explain it as a amusement for the devil but not a hobby. A thing that he would watch but not look directly at. He would see but not be able to explain why seeing this he would enjoy a lot. The reason why is a simple but complicated explanation which only could be found out by searching every bit of your soul for the right information and looking at every bit of the world in every way. It’s a complex way of explaining it but a simple way of doing it. I suppose only one person could find it if they were an unimaginable being. A being that can look at things in a different prespective. A way in which the talented cannot but the special can. I should say there are only a few around. For not everyone has found out the answer to the simple question. The simple question which keeps us going and going until we succeed into finding it. An answer which can only be explained by seeing and not writing. So I don’t expect you to understand this. Since you have not begun to find out the simple answer of this question. You shall find it easily but not quick. It will be locked in the back of your mind but also in the front. It shall talk to you and tell it to talk back. But u shall ignore it since you are stubborn. You do not have the eyes of seeing you do however have the mind for reading. A simple gift which not many possess. A gift which only the gifted can have -  I repeat.

What does this mean any suggestions??!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:31 PM

Welcome aboard SAMIRA!
Posted Image

#3 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:41 PM

[move][glow=blue,2,300]Welcome to gv SAMIRA ;D[/glow][/move]

#4 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 07:38 PM

Samira. Interesting. You say there's no real reason this was written, right? You weren't thinking of anything particular... had a story or idea niggling in the back of your mind? Nothing like that? It's an extremely nice piece, I must say, although I'm not entirely sure I could explain what prompted it. Maybe a spirit guide or subconscious (which some people think IS your spirit guide)? I'm not sure but it was a fascinating read and I thank you for sharing.

Ana

And welcome!
Don't be a newt!

#5 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 03:36 PM

Samira,

Please check your Instant Messages here on the board for my responce. To do this, when you log in it;ll say at the top you have (amount of) messages. Simply click on the underlined word "messages" and it'll take you there.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#6 ladygrim

ladygrim

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 04:58 AM

automaticc writing doesn't really intrest me ;)

#7 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 04:10 PM

None the less it is a truely fascinating subject. There is an elderly lady in England who seems to be literaly Ghost writing for the likes of Noel Coward and others. Handwriting analysis seems to back her up. Very strange.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#8 mistrissofbakura

mistrissofbakura

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 June 2004 - 10:58 PM

I belive this is true. There are tons of unexplained things in this world and sometimes we don't even know why they happen. This short story that you wrote might have been your subconsious spirit talking. If you belive in karma then it's possible. Your spirit from a past life might be telling you how exactly you died or something. Either way, it really is unknown and weird.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users