House in Easthampton MA.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 rlabombard

rlabombard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Location:x1|Southampton|USA|usa|508|87|MA,Massachusettsx1|Southampton|USA|usa|508|87|MA,Massachusettsx1|Southampton|USA|usa|508|87|MA,Mas

Posted 09 June 2004 - 09:32 AM

Names withheld to protect the family

Witness 1
 In 1979, when my family and I move into a new home in Easthampton Ma. Our new home was a duplex that had two floors and four bedrooms on each side. My sister and I shared a bedroom until
my oldest brother moved out in 1981. That year I was nine years old. I took my brothers room. It was
the first time I had a room to myself.  One night I got into bed and saw something frightening. I closed
my eyes and I felt someone watching me. I opened my eyes to see a black shadowy figure of a man staring at me. There were no eyes or colors, just a black form, but I could feel is eyes. I was frozen. I couldn’t move. My blankets felt as heavy as lead. I closed my eyes hoping I was dreaming. When I opened them, he was still there. I closed my eyes again and said aloud,”In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord, demon be gone.” I was relieved when I opened my eyes he was gone He was the first.
 One year later my sister asked me if I wanted to switch rooms. I leapt at the opportunity. In the first week, I heard another entity. I just shut off my light when I heard a little girl crying. I tried to think of any possibilities when it dawned on me . The sound was coming from my room. I turned on the light and the crying continued. Afraid of the noise, and the dark at this point, I shouted “SHUT UP” and it stopped. That frightened me even more, because I wasn’t sure what would happen next.
   The next morning I asked my sister if she had any reason for changing rooms. She asked why and I told her about the crying. Her response was casual but defensive. She admitted to hearing the crying, which at times was so loud it woke my grandmother, who’s room shared 3 feet of wall with mine. My sister informed me that she would not switch rooms again. She figured a haunted room wouldn’t bother a “weird loner like me.
  When I was 11 or12 I was in my room in the late evening reading a mystery / romance novel when I happened to look in the center of my room. An old man who appeared to be in his late 40's to early 60's stood in full color, wearing overalls, a flannel shirt, and an angry look, pointed to the door, looked at me and said “GET OUT!”. I ran out of my room. I told my mother and she went to see for herself , He was gone. I had to sleep in the room that night per my mother.                  

Witness 2 age 52

I would hear voices in a room, walk in to discover nobody in the room.

Witness 3 age 27

One night I woke to my baby crying . Before I could get out of bed, I was overcome with a feeling that I did not have to get up. It was then I noticed my wicker rocking chair rocking and could hear a voice saying “It’s going to be alright. Shh, it’s o. k..”

The house is quiet now and Witness 1 still lives there.
Richard LaBombard

#2 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:10 AM

Fascinating story! Thanks for sharing it with us. No one was hurt while living there I hope! Normally I don't see much of a problem with sharing my residence with spirits, even loud or mischevious ones, so long as the negativity stays at a minimum and no one is harmed. Hope all is going well for those still living there.

Ana
Don't be a newt!

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:19 AM

wow, that is good! I myself is a person who switched room with my sister an year ago because of multiple entities that never let me sleep peacefully in here. I wasn't defensive emotionally because of the untimely death of my father, and my sister too had encounters here which eventually dies out. No for the past 5 months I am back in my room, without any hassles (but since now I am stable minded, I wish I had some "troubles" so that I could investigate)
Posted Image

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:23 AM

wow thats wild. is this house next to a cemetery

#5 rlabombard

rlabombard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Location:x1|Southampton|USA|usa|508|87|MA,Massachusettsx1|Southampton|USA|usa|508|87|MA,Massachusettsx1|Southampton|USA|usa|508|87|MA,Mas

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:50 AM

no milegone it is not next to cemetery.

no ANA nobody ever got hurt
Richard LaBombard

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 10:59 AM

do you know the history of the house

#7 rlabombard

rlabombard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:39 AM

some I have got it back as far as 1922 before that it was farm land  deaths in the house 1938 female age 41 pyelo cystisis inflamed con.of renal pelvis and bladder  in 1926 8 month old girl to wooping cough  in 1981 female cancer
Richard LaBombard

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:41 AM

do you think that little girl is the same did that old guy look like a farmer

#9 rlabombard

rlabombard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:45 AM

one of our thought are The little girl was abused , locked in the closet, or hid in the closet and cried in fear.The man who stated to Get out we assume was the uncle the protector. The black shadow who instills fear and a feeling of evil was belived to be the abuser, most likely the father.
Richard LaBombard

#10 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:47 AM

yeah thats what i'm thinking

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:50 AM

do you have an idea of how old the clothes were

#12 rlabombard

rlabombard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:51 AM

we want to research more but also do not want to disterb the entity's as its been quiet for a few years now dont want to wake them up again for the people in the house now
Richard LaBombard

#13 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:53 AM

yeah i gotch yeah ;)

do you know the people that are living there now

#14 rlabombard

rlabombard

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:48 PM

Yes I do.
Witness 4  
After work I would lie down in bed and listen to music. He noted that whenever he listened to Mozart he would feel a chill and a sensation like a person brushing his cheek tenderly. This din't bother him . What did bother him was when he was upstairs in the bathroom, he had the feeling that someone else, someone as he said "Evil",was in the housewith him. It seemed to be down stairs, but never came upstairs. In the 6.5 years in the house , he had approximately 12 experiences. He is a skeptic. He said "I wished it never happened, but I can't deny that it did."
Richard LaBombard

#15 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 10:20 AM

May I ask how old your Sister was and when the entities stopped being so vocal? When was the old man visitation? I know that you were nine and that most children become psychicaly aware between the ages of 5-8 and then when puberty takes ahold thats when the more physical manifestations occur. You say they seem to be dormant now abd that witness one is the only one still living in the house, what is witness ones current age ? Are there any adolesents living there? It would be interesting to see how the beings react with young people in the house again.
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users