• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Agent_Scully

Agent_Scully

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 June 2004 - 03:45 AM

I'm glad you all liked my story, and I appreciate all the kind words :-)

Yes, experiences like this are happy ones, and they should make us smile. I certainly do! I know I'm lucky for receiving this visit, and I will say that it changed the way I look at death and dying.

#17 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:32 PM

I visit with loved ones when I sleep.That is how they come to me ,we will be doing ordinary things .I used to wake up crying when I realized they shouldn't be there because they're dead.Now I welcome them and enjoy my dreams .I look at it as a form of communication .
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#18 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 04 June 2004 - 05:33 PM

bardo, doe's this happen alot

#19 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 06 June 2004 - 11:42 AM

Yes it does happen alot . My mother will be in my dreams the most.I use my dreams as a form of entertainment. They are much better then a movie because I star in them. I am capable of changing my dreams if I don't like the way they're going.I very rarely wake up without remembering what I've dreamt about .I have had the odd dream come true.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users