I'm having a panic attack!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 08 September 2006 - 11:10 PM

You sure you want just one? double your pleasure! LOL! Im Sorry to hear you lost babies, this is hard i lost one of mine, they were triplets. One great gifts is, some day youll get another chance, an awesome prospect granchildren all the love and fun..plus they go home! Maybe someday youll get to try pink out! ~hlee
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#17 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:14 PM

You sure you want just one? double your pleasure! LOL! Im Sorry to hear you lost babies, this is hard i lost one of mine, they were triplets. One great gifts is, some day youll get another chance, an awesome prospect granchildren all the love and fun..plus they go home! Maybe someday youll get to try pink out! ~hlee

Thanks!
I know now why my parents wanted us to have kids......lol
I don't think my kids are ready yet.
Being 15 & 18 and men don't mature until their at least 30!
Enjoy your family .
Bardo
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users