Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Goat Man in Maryland

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 06 September 2006 - 10:32 AM

Marshall Texas isn't the only place that the "legend" of the goatman exisists in Texas. There is a long time story about a goatman living in rural Dallas & Rockwall counties. I have been hearing about him for over 20 years. We used to spend all kinds of time trying to lure him out but to no avail! What WERE we thinking??? LOL Marshall isn't that far away from the area that I am speaking of....wonder if it could be the same one??!!
It's just Becca Posted Image

#17 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:26 PM

Just the name "Goat Man" gives me the creeps. :hug:
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others. ....Pericles......

#18 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:My interest are Driving, racing, Trucks, Cars, Dirt Bikes, Atvs, Building Hot Rods, Ghost Hunting and Reading Car Mags, Mafia Movies and Playing Video Games

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:46 PM

Marshall Texas isn't the only place that the "legend" of the goatman exisists in Texas. There is a long time story about a goatman living in rural Dallas & Rockwall counties. I have been hearing about him for over 20 years. We used to spend all kinds of time trying to lure him out but to no avail! What WERE we thinking??? LOL Marshall isn't that far away from the area that I am speaking of....wonder if it could be the same one??!!

Becca, the Goat Man we are talking about is in MD not "Dumb Ol Texas" (SpongeBobSquarePants)

#19 GAZBEROTTEN

GAZBEROTTEN

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:53 AM

Becca, the Goat Man we are talking about is in MD not "Dumb Ol Texas" (SpongeBobSquarePants)

This sounds like an investigation for the FBI to look into. People are being attacked and there are some credible reports of people being missing and animals being killed. Also it has been documented that the goatman has tried to kidnap children so some fbi survailance needs to be set up and once this thing strikes they can shoot and take this thing out.

Regardless of what this thing is it isnt invincible and a good tranquiliser or bullet to it will be enough to end its scandals. I hope someone injures it enough to get some kind of blood sample from it or a hair and that could be analysed at a lab somewhere.

If the FBI wont deal with it civilians will and they will most likeley kill it and take its body to a morgue to be looked at.

Marykelly i really think you need be a concerned citizen since this goat man lurk around your area. If i was living over there and saw it id sure as hell chase the evil little BAD_WORDer. Excuse the language

Edited by GAZBEROTTEN, 05 June 2008 - 04:55 AM.

#20 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:58 AM

I watched a tv programme a while back on the goat man, cant remember what it was called, but they tied this goat to a post it began making like pannicked noises. When they went back to see if it was still there the rope had been like pulled apart and there was blood everywere and no sign of the goat.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#21 GAZBEROTTEN

GAZBEROTTEN

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

I watched a tv programme a while back on the goat man, cant remember what it was called, but they tied this goat to a post it began making like pannicked noises. When they went back to see if it was still there the rope had been like pulled apart and there was blood everywere and no sign of the goat.

Yeah watched that to. If a bounty was placed on the goat man then i could assure marylanders the goat man wouldnt be out very much

#22 ghosthuntress16

ghosthuntress16

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

This sounds like an investigation for the FBI to look into. People are being attacked and there are some credible reports of people being missing and animals being killed. Also it has been documented that the goatman has tried to kidnap children so some fbi survailance needs to be set up and once this thing strikes they can shoot and take this thing out.

Regardless of what this thing is it isnt invincible and a good tranquiliser or bullet to it will be enough to end its scandals. I hope someone injures it enough to get some kind of blood sample from it or a hair and that could be analysed at a lab somewhere.

If the FBI wont deal with it civilians will and they will most likeley kill it and take its body to a morgue to be looked at.

Marykelly i really think you need be a concerned citizen since this goat man lurk around your area. If i was living over there and saw it id sure as hell chase the evil little BAD_WORDer. Excuse the language

Sounds like a case for Mulder and Scully! :ghost:

But in all seriousness, the whole legend sounds creepy. I wouldnt go camping in the woods in that area!
Believe as if your life depended on it, for indeed it does.

#23 GAZBEROTTEN

GAZBEROTTEN

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:08 PM

What when theres 30+ lads all on one camping site. Listen this thing wont last very long its now 2008 and we have satelite technology so we can just shoot a photo of the area and have some people check that and see where its running to.

Also im very shocked to see that the people of maryland have not got a huge group of people about 50+ spending a good week to find it.

It can be caught because lets face it it will eventually screw up and soon people will of caught it. Hell even if you had a tranquiliser gun and place a little tracking chip in the dart you could tracks its movement if the person shooting it got an excelent shot which would hit the creature on impact not causing it any harm.

Its simply a case of finding its hideouts and then bringing it in to a place for people to study it.

:clap:

By the way i can at least promise that in the near future its luck will soon run out. Seriously why hasnt the goverment intervened and caught this thing??????. If i lived up on that place and knew of this i would be acting in the safety of myself and the town. There should be a meeting about this because animals and people are being killed or attacked.

Edited by GAZBEROTTEN, 20 June 2008 - 05:12 PM.

#24 GAZBEROTTEN

GAZBEROTTEN

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:17 PM

If more of the woods where monitored constantly then this goatman will soon end up running right into the middle of a residental area in front of loads of people. Now use your head how residents will try to attack or capture it.

#25 R.L.crowley

R.L.crowley

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:spirit photography, computers...lol, biking, friends...lots of stuff

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

Goatman..cool lol sounds like satan to me!

or at least the common description

The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways--I to die and you to live. Which is the better, only God knows. - Socrates I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. . - SocratesEnergy Hot SpotsEnergy Hot Spots New EnglandEnergyhotspots DemonicologyLet the house of Israel say / His mercy endures forever Let the house of Aaron say / His mercy endures foreverLet those who fear the lord say / His mercy endures forever

#26 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 26 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

Your forgetting GOZBEROTTEN, what if this dude is paranormal? Its not an episode of Buffy the vampire slayer, it wouldnt just be that easy to kill/ capture something paranormal.

But even if it isnt its the same as in most cases people take it seriously, but not enough to go and physically do something about it other then spread rumours.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#27 Jamieayla

Jamieayla

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:47 AM

Does he have to carry a huge ax? That's the scariest part of all.

#28 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

Lol, he doesnt kill you with his axe, thats just for show, he grinds your bones in his razor sharp teeth, while squeezing the life out of you with his huge hairy goat hands :Spaz:

He he Just kidding.

#29 Mad Ferret

Mad Ferret

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:39 PM

I'll be honest with ya...I joined this site because of this thread.

Today I watched a particular episode of Creepy Canada on youtube. Soon after, I found these forums (and this thread in particular). So I thought, why not revive a (seemingly) dead thread.

Of course, I am not gonna leave ya hanging :)

Someone mentioned an episode of Creepy Canada featuring the Goatman...and well..

Trick Or Treat (Click Here)

I deliver!

The episode has 3 segments. The first is about the Maryland Goatman.

So happy hauntings, and enjoy the show!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users