Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Im new and need help with my issue.. Thank you..!!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Germel

Germel

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 11:47 AM

Hello everybody im new here and registered myself here today becouse i hope (and think) i can get alot of help from people.

Im a 24 years youngmen i used to live in the netherlands (wich where im originally from bt now live in spain) It begon all with (strange) things i said when i was young (i dont remember these words) but my mom thought it was strange me saying things i could see or hear so closely like it was something next to me.

It was always like mommy come up please (when i was in my bed trying to sleep) i hear things like little knokking on my door. But when my mother arrived she couldnt hear anything.

So after a few of years when i didnt stop saying those things mother toke some pics from me and went to some trustable psychics and mediums and they come all with a conclusion that i had a powerfull gift by seeing and even feeling emotions in the air. And that i can evolve these gifts by practicing with them but i never did becouse i thought it was all a stupid joke.

When my mother thought i was old enough to being told of my Gifts she told me about them. I dont know if i had to believe them so i just putted them away in a corner and just thought it was me but however by the time i got older and as adult knowing there is something i have to think again....

on my age 16 (the age i begon to knowing and to understand there is something going on) i begon to see more things like here a few examples:

In the shower during taking of my clothes seeing a black (something) in my eye corner and also only in the mirror standing next to me as i get afraid i try to look at it and after it dissapears.

When im on my sofa watching t.v. somethimes i see a black thing (between normal and fast) flying between one wall into the other.

Hearing the stairs when im in my bed. And even (my floor is very old) footsteps slowly walking from my sleep room door right next to me (my bed)

I even had 2 times as i remember in my bed something touching me on my upper back wich a finger but so weird and so fast it was awfully and painfull.

I had a few times something blowing in my neck wich was awfull and a creepy feeling and cold it made my skin like chicken skin.

Now in mean time i moved out of that house and live now in spain...
Its all a bit quieter right now but it isnt gone!!

In my old house my most favorite cat died. Now is the problem that when im running to reach something like toilette or food boiling over i see her!! when im running in my house i see her pretty clearly but also like transparant laying on the floor! wich she makes me many times fall and i scream her name just like she still lives (not knowing shes a spirit it comes out automatic)

also a few more things but not as many anymore like in my old house.

I never took a step to share this issue with others not even with myself. But as you know i dont care if i see things at daylight but at night please leave me alone..!!

Do you understand me? im afraid of looking in every mirror in my house or the t.v. or even the reflection of my microwave door.

one said that also may be the clue to my daily headaches.

I dont know what to do my mom said once try to find out what they want and try to make a contact with them but i cant becouse im to afraid....

Im 24 years so ill keep bumbing at them forever am i..?? till its my turn to join them am i guess any tips: becouse i really dont know it anymore....

Edited by Germel, 04 September 2006 - 11:49 AM.

#2 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:My interest are Driving, racing, Trucks, Cars, Dirt Bikes, Atvs, Building Hot Rods, Ghost Hunting and Reading Car Mags, Mafia Movies and Playing Video Games

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:33 PM

Well I know you will be mad to hear but I dont believe you have a Gift, True Sixth Sense is Rare and in Most cases you dont see ghost like the Bruce Willis Movie. My Great Grandmother had it, My GrandMother has it and so does my Mother, so Logically I got it, You are more Prone to being able to Contact the Parnormal , and being like a Magnet to them but as, Seeing spirits on a Daily basis, I dont believe.

Your case sounds more like a Minor PolterGeist (i forget how to spell it).

Your stairs creeking is simply the House Settleing, The voices your mother hears would explain Her being sensitive but not you.
I highly doubt this is anymore than a Active Spirit

#3 Germel

Germel

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 12:53 PM

Well I know you will be mad to hear but I dont believe you have a Gift, True Sixth Sense is Rare and in Most cases you dont see ghost like the Bruce Willis Movie. My Great Grandmother had it, My GrandMother has it and so does my Mother, so Logically I got it, You are more Prone to being able to Contact the Parnormal , and being like a Magnet to them but as, Seeing spirits on a Daily basis, I dont believe.

Your stairs creeking is simply the House Settleing, The voices your mother hears would explain Her being sensitive but not you.

Why wont you believe that?

there are more people next to you who could you know?

as in everyday seeing them yes but as i said its much less then in my old house. Please sorry if you dont believe me i found this forum and thought i could find some help here but my very first time that im talking about this a person says i dont believe you. Thats why i keep it for me and i guess ill keep doing that.

anyways no im not mad only dissapointed but eatherway thanks for your time and response

Edited by Germel, 04 September 2006 - 12:54 PM.

#4 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 02:39 PM

Hi Germel and welcome to GV! :)

I understand what youre going through with these paranormal encounters.

To begin with, I personally believe that everyone has the gift. Some people have just developed their gift more than others. I believe you are sensitive to spirits. Youve had similar encounters that I have had.

You can work on these gifts if you so chose. There are many ways to go about that, but one thing is key: knowledge is power. Even if you don't chose to develop your gift, I do suggest you research as much as you can on spirits and such so that you have the information you need to deal with them. GV is a great place to start finding that information. Try the search option and type in whatever you are curious about. If you have any questions, just post your question on the board. There are many helpful people here ready and willing to help you out.

Those black things youve seen sound like shadow people. I see them frequently myself. I truly understand why you would be frightened of them. They are mysterious creatures. But, basically, I believe they are simply ghosts and they can do little harm but to frighten you.

Yes, oftentimes natural settling of a house can cause stairs and floors to creak. That is one thing to keep in mind when hearing noises in a house could they be structural, caused by an animal in the house, etc.? The footsteps, however, are another story. If you hear distinctive footsteps and nothing is around to make them, I would label that as most likely paranormal, yes.

Were you near sleep when you felt the finger poking you? Sometimes, sleep paralysis can cause feelings such as that. If you werent falling asleep at that time, it may have been a ghost trying to get your attention. They have been known to touch people, so that would be a possibility. It is the same idea with the blowing on your neck that you mentioned.

Im sorry to hear about your cat. Its very hard when our pets die, I know. It sounds like her spirit is still keeping a close eye on you, though! That is a very special thing. Youre blessed to still have her in your presence.

Let me offer you some tips that I have found helpful in making yourself feel more comfortable with what is going on around you. First off, try very hard to remain calm and unafraid. Remember: ghosts cannot hurt you. If you start feeling afraid, take some deep and calming breaths and tell yourself that these spirits cannot hurt you. Remember: YOU hold the power not them. Also, if you see something or feel something paranormal around, you can simply say out-loud (or, in your mind if you feel more comfortable that way): I do not want you here. You must leave and let me alone. Be very firm, but kind. Most spirits will leave you alone when you tell them to go away. If they do not, you might want to look into cleansing yourself and your home. Methods of cleansing have been discussed here, already and a simple search will help you find them.

As for your headaches, I really feel for you, there. I have chronic migraines, myself, so I know how awful they can be. What did the person, who said this may all be a clue as to your headaches, mean by that statement? Perhaps, they were referring to the possible visions that come with some headaches? Visions can certainly occur (although, I can usually tell what is due to my migraines and what is most likely due to the paranormal when I see strange things). Or, perhaps, they were conveying that the stress of dealing with these spirits is causing your headaches? Either could be true, I suppose. However, I hope that you are receiving some medical help for your headaches. I hate to see anyone suffer from them.

I'm a bit tired while writing this, so I hope I've made sense and am able to help. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post them. There are many helpful people here.

:wow:

Viv

Edited by Vivienne_DuBois, 04 September 2006 - 02:43 PM.

#5 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:My interest are Driving, racing, Trucks, Cars, Dirt Bikes, Atvs, Building Hot Rods, Ghost Hunting and Reading Car Mags, Mafia Movies and Playing Video Games

Posted 04 September 2006 - 03:08 PM

You may have the 6th sense but as far as you seeing ghost Like every oher second, which is almost how your story sounds, I didnt believe that. I truely think you are sensitive and have a Polterguist, You just dont see Ghost when you walk down the street. Being sensitive runs in jeans also, You may want to ask your mom or your father if they had any experience with the paranormal.

Im not saying your making stuff up though, I belive you may be sensitive with a ghost but not so sensitive to where Spirits come from other places to bug you.

I have a Wishy washy belief in Shadow People, Im sure alot of the time that they are figmants of imagination or like a Object that when you cross your Eyes when you look in the corner of your eye they meet and it looks like something is there, I mean if I really thought there was Shadow People I'd be freaked out all the time.

#6 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 04 September 2006 - 06:47 PM

Here's my take...

I feel everyone has sensitivity but some people just refuse to accept it. Some people have increased sensitivity and I feel that spirits actually can sense that increase and will seek these people. Most are seeking for help to say goodbye or finish some business. As far as people seing these spirits constantly, I think it's possible. If you do feel these spirits are trying to contact you, you should simply be firm with them and ask that you not be bothered. Be firm but do not be rude or threatening. On occasion you may still find a spirit continue persistantly with these spirits you may wish to ask what it is they want from you. Use a tape recorder when asking because even sensitives may not hear audible voices all the time. If you can help, then do so but ask kindly that it be the end.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#7 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

I dont know Ax I just dont buy into the whole see or hear spirits all the time wherever you go, It is one of the hardest to prove things also.

I will come out and say I think anyone who can constantly see ghost while they walk down a street is either full of crap, or dead themselves.

I do though belive that what this guy here has is a Haunting, and he is Sensitive to the paranormal. I will be willing to bet on it.

I have dealed with alot of spirits in my life, Both good and bad, and 90% of them arent like the movie ghost where you go to the light after your killers are dead. Most dont even know there dead, and the rest who dont, Thrive on what they have over you.

Im not being a party Pooper its just reality. And I go by facts.

#8 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:35 PM

Welcome to the Village, Germal. I hope you will find the answers you are looking for.

First, I suggest that if you do not wish these entities to bother you at night, then you must let them know. Simply say it out loud whenever something occurs - "Don't bother me at night!" something like that. It should help. I don't get the sense from what you have written that this is negative energies. I get the feeling that this entity simply wishes you to know that it is there. Try to remain calm, and open to this. See if a name comes to mind, something that you can call this entity. Once you name it, you can say "Fred, knock it off. I'm tired and don't want to deal with you right now."

I have never encounterd shadow people, so don't know much about that subject. I do see movement out of the corner of my eyes quite often, and do see spirits from time to time. It doesn't bother or frighten me as I grew up with this, so it's always been normal for me. I think that acceptance is a big part of this sort of thing not being frightening. Once you accept that this entity is somehow with you, you will learn to deal with the situation and be less frightened or concerned.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#9 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 02:16 AM

I dont know Ax I just dont buy into the whole see or hear spirits all the time wherever you go, It is one of the hardest to prove things also.

I will come out and say I think anyone who can constantly see ghost while they walk down a street is either full of crap, or dead themselves.

I do though belive that what this guy here has is a Haunting, and he is Sensitive to the paranormal. I will be willing to bet on it.

I have dealed with alot of spirits in my life, Both good and bad, and 90% of them arent like the movie ghost where you go to the light after your killers are dead. Most dont even know there dead, and the rest who dont, Thrive on what they have over you.

Im not being a party Pooper its just reality. And I go by facts.

Well in my opinion, when it comes to the paranormal there are no proven facts and reality has nothing to do with it, all we can go by are our feelings and what we witness for ourselves. For example, in what way could you prove to me Redneck Racer, that you yourself are a sensitive??? See what I mean, you couldn't, all you can do is insist to me that you are, and that doesn't necessarily mean that you are a sensitive in my book. As far as shadow beings go, I am a believer for the simple reason that they poke around in my house dashing around and peeking around corners they are verry sneaky and annoying, but after a while you get use to them, athough I have never really figured out how to get rid of them. I do believe that their are spirits around us all the time I don't see them but I know they are there. I also believe that some people draw spirits to them like Axman stated, and I believe it is quite possiable that Germel sees them frequently for maybe he is one who draws them in (quite reluctantly from the sound of it).

Welcome to GV Germel! :blush:

Edited by saralove_23, 05 September 2006 - 02:18 AM.

#10 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:09 AM

Why wont you believe that?

there are more people next to you who could you know?

as in everyday seeing them yes but as i said its much less then in my old house. Please sorry if you dont believe me i found this forum and thought i could find some help here but my very first time that im talking about this a person says i dont believe you. Thats why i keep it for me and i guess ill keep doing that.

anyways no im not mad only dissapointed but eatherway thanks for your time and response

~Welcome to Ghost Village, Germel. :blush: Please don't get discouraged by one person's opinion. Although Redneck Racer doubts your ability to see ghosts, I do not doubt it. He has his right to his opinion. I truly believe in your accounts and I can sense your discomfort when these spirits show themselves to you. The only problem here is that you're not ready for any of this "gift" that you have. But with the help of folks here on Ghost Village, we can walk you through this trying time for you and at the most, make you more comfortable within your situation. Regardless, we're here for you, and never be afraid to open up and share your experiences here. You're not alone in this situation, and thank you for sharing your unique experience.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#11 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 09:16 AM

The reason I doubt this is his storys kind of have holes in then, He claims he is the Ghost Whisperer and his mother heard the spirit call her name.

I just have a Different way of analyzing spirits from Fraud.
I have been hunting for about 2-3 years now and I work much like TAPS. I go for every other oppourtunity besides a spirit, that way when there is nothing left, You have a real haunting.

And your right Sara you dont know for sure I have the Sixth Sense, also we dont know that this guy has a Gift either, all we know are from what he Told us.

And from what he has told us, I do not believe he has a Gift, I believe he has a Haunting, There is a Huge difference, If he wants to get on and Prove me wrong, well I am open to that because I am here to help people who went through similar things like I did.

I am not trying to discredit anything, I am simply going from the facts, and the facts point 95% that this is a Haunting and about 5% that this is a gift.

The best thing you can do for your well being is have a Priest Bless your house, and if anything else happens then Be firm with the spirit, and say "Dont Bother me".
You could have just moved into another Haunted house, I know I moved onece, From my old Hell house to a Older house, and It was haunted by a Old man, who we saw sit at the top of the stairs, I told him to leave and he dissapeared, I havnt heard or saw anything since.

#12 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 10:31 AM

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

You have a unique perspective coming into this, Redneck Racer, like we all have, and that is the key to learning about the paranormal in a forum such as this. I enjoyed Germels post and found in quite intriguing because of my encounters with shadow people and the like. Hopefully, Germel will come by, again, and share some more of his encounters for us to learn from and help him with.

While reading Germels post, I did not see anything that indicated he always saw these things nor was he saying (or referring to himself as) the Ghost Whisperer. Frankly, I dont believe such labels need to be used when referring to someone. Where did he mention that his mother heard the spirit/s calling her name? I fail to read that in either of his posts.

He is simply experiencing unexplained phenomenon and is seeking help, information and understanding for what he is seeing as, most anyone would, I believe, in the same situation. Personally, I would rather someone be brave enough, like Germel was (and many others, here, are) in his post, to come forward and bring his experiences into light rather than hide it all fearing that people would not be understanding and accepting of those experiences. And, it takes a lot of courage to talk about these things, for many people. I respect that courage.

Frankly, Ive seen spirits all my life, too. Not ALL the time, but quite often. There have been a few times Ive been out and have run into a spirit. They are all around us, I believe. So, people who have an easier time picking up on them will naturally run into them more often. Even people, who have not developed their gifts as much as some others, can still run into them. Its another of those not-quite-understood factors of the paranormal. But, through accepting, understanding and an open mind, we can start to understand the true nature of the paranormal. Thats what our community is for: sharing, helping and understanding in a SAFE environment.

I have also been investigating for several years and studying the paranormal for even longer. I am a medium. I do not consider myself an expert at the paranormal (none of us are), but I do have personal beliefs (which are always open to change if I find evidence to the contrary) about what I understand, too. None of us are experts at this. Were all in the same boat.

We dont have to agree with another person to be understanding and accepting of them. We can disagree with someone completely and still have a healthy and respectful discussion. Concrete statements (or, facts) are also something that I believe should be avoided when discussing the paranormal because, frankly, none of us truly understand the nature of it all, yet, for there to be any concrete statements or facts to be said. We can offer what we believe, of course, but little beyond that. When someone is new to a board and is seeking first-time information, concrete statements/facts can lead them in the wrong direction or, worse, make them feel very hurt or ashamed. I certainly hope Germel does not feel those ways because, as I see it, he has absolutely nothing to feel ashamed about.

Just my thoughts.

Viv

#13 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:11 AM

well said Viv, I agree with you all the way.

#14 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 11:45 AM

Nevermind I read that wrong, I thought he said that his mother heard him call her while he was asleep. Sorry about that.

I see what you mean Viv, but what I am trying to say, Is everyone is saying he has a Gift since a Psycic said so. This is a Haunting and nothing more.

People throw around hauntings and Gifts as they were party Favors, and from Listening to alot of people on hear, the would Explain that the thumps against my door were a spirit, Instead it is my dog flopping down next to my door.

Like I said get something Concrete before you label a gift, everything he has said labels a Case Closed Haunting.

#15 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:04 PM

I not saying I think your wrong Redneck Racer, but I don't think you have any solid grounds to say you "KNOW" it's a haunting and nothing more. With as frequently as he says he sees them I think it's quite possible he does have a gift. Maybe you just can't understand cause your sensitive abilities are different than his. Everyone is different and I am sure we all have quite different abilities.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users