Leslie Rule's Book--Ghosts Among Us.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Moonchime

Moonchime

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:04 PM

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I am currently reading the book Ghosts Among us by Leslie Rule. She is the daughter of true crime writer Ann Rule. This book contains true stories of spiritual encounters.

I was intrigued to read this occurrence concerning Scott Peterson and (his still missing at the time) wife Laci.

Leslie rule writes about it in her book--on page 215. The account was first printed in An American Media Weekly Newspaper.

The news account cited a police report that said Scott told Laci's friend Kim McNeely about his startling encounter with the spirit of his missing wife.

While asleep in the home where prosecuters contend that he murdered Laci, Scott suddenly awoke in the middle of the night. He got out of bed and as he glanced into a mirror, he saw the ghost of Laci standing behind him. (Source: American Media, Boca Raton, Florida)~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! That is definitely creepy! Especially since at the time this occurred, she had only been missing for a few days. Only Scott knew for certain that she was already dead.

I wonder if OJ sees more than just the face of the killer of his ex-wife Nicole and Ron Goldman in his mirror?~Moonchime

#2 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:09 PM

Hello and welcome Moonchime :hug: sounds like a fun read!
As for OJ :hug: one can only hope he has some measure of torment coming his way.
But since he's a malignant narcissist I doubt it...

Spooks

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#3 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 10 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

I have this book but havn't had time to read much of it yet. Welcome! :yawn:
Posted Image

#4 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:29 PM

Hi everyone. This is my first post here. I am currently reading the book Ghosts Among us by Leslie Rule. She is the daughter of true crime writer Ann Rule. This book contains true stories of spiritual encounters.

I was intrigued to read this occurrence concerning Scott Peterson and (his still missing at the time) wife Laci.

Leslie rule writes about it in her book--on page 215. The account was first printed in An American Media Weekly Newspaper.

The news account cited a police report that said Scott told Laci's friend Kim McNeely about his startling encounter with the spirit of his missing wife.

While asleep in the home where prosecuters contend that he murdered Laci, Scott suddenly awoke in the middle of the night. He got out of bed and as he glanced into a mirror, he saw the ghost of Laci standing behind him. (Source: American Media, Boca Raton, Florida)~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! That is definitely creepy! Especially since at the time this occurred, she had only been missing for a few days. Only Scott knew for certain that she was already dead.

I wonder if OJ sees more than just the face of the killer of his ex-wife Nicole and Ron Goldman in his mirror?~Moonchime

Welcome To GV,
Sounds like a good read, But as all know Scott was a liar! If he is seeing laci's ghost i hope she is scaring the crud out of him! ~Hlee

Edited by heavenlee, 10 September 2006 - 10:30 PM.

Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#5 WCSDancer

WCSDancer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 10:37 AM

I find it very hard to believe anything Scott Peterson says so I'm not going to put much stock in it.

Now Amber Fry claims to have had a dream in which she sees this young woman laughing loud as Scott is playing with her daughter. Later when she discovered the truth about Scott Peterson and saw Laci's photo she stated it was the woman she saw in her dream.

I'm new here btw.
"Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:29 AM

Very intresting, I guess it is very much possible, the minds games, you know. As a murderer, I guess his mind was very open and suseptible for the other side to come into play!
Posted Image

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 11:49 AM

~Welcome WCSDancer! Scott Peterson is a disturbed individual...he's gonna get alot more than he bargained for! I can only hope that right now, as we speak, that Laci is in Heaven holding her precious baby. :wow:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 WCSDancer

WCSDancer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 04:59 PM

~Welcome WCSDancer! Scott Peterson is a disturbed individual...he's gonna get alot more than he bargained for! I can only hope that right now, as we speak, that Laci is in Heaven holding her precious baby. :)

Or as Laci's brother Brent stated Laci and Conner are out there waiting for him as he is in prison overlooking the bay.
"Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

#9 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 07:25 PM

Ummmm, well its hard for me to jump in on this one.....

My daughter had Laci come to her just a few days before they arrested him. Scared the hell of of her, she did not know who she was. She was in a horrible state when she was trying to get my daughter's attention.
She was jumping in front of her as she was moving about in her room. She came out screaming and crying, the look my daughter has when this occurs is just awful in her eyes.

I told my daughter she needs to talk to her, find out what she wants. Being in the state she was, she was not able to communicate well. My daughter asked her guide to help in which he did. I later asked her what took place , did she get any anwsers? She said that he took her south of here. We live in So.CA and south of us is San Diego.

I had seen the news thru all of this event but had not put any of it together. (my daughter does not watch the news, too upsetting) She had not a clue either. She said she got the name Tracy and that was about it, but she did know all the details of what was done to her. She did not tell me right away, except for how cut up and bloody she was. The rest of the details she did not tell me till later. She can see visuals a spirit will use to communicate.

After the first appearance, the news broke the next day they had arrested him in San Diego. I still had not put this together as of yet. But Laci came back and told my daughter thank you.

A week goes by and Kellie accidently catches the news, she sees Laci's photo for the first time. She screams, "Its Laci, not Tracy!" I about fell to the floor. I began asking her more about what she knew. Did he do it and all that. She gave me a look and said "yes he did". The things she told me were just disscusting as to what exactly he did to her. (All of which were later revealed in the trial)

As the trial was taking a turn for the worse for Laci, she came back. She was screaming at my daughter "Its not fair, its not fair!" She was hysterical. My daughter was asking me what to do, what do I tell her? I told her she should tell her, it will work out, he will get his, not to worry. Tell her to keep calm. Its just how things go. He won't get off.

Finally the court finds him guilty! Then his sentence was death. She came again, screaming, "NO, NO, NO!"
"He will find me and torment me more...no no no!" I asked my daughter about the others protecting each other? She said yes they do. She needs to calm her down. I told her to tell her, that they won't execute him for a long while, she will be fine. We have not had her back since.

Needless to say I was quite shocked by all of this. But I do know my daughter's gift is real. She is amazing still even to me!
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#10 dstrattenfan

dstrattenfan

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

9 years ago today precious baby Conner Peterson washed ashore on the banks of the San Francisco bay followed by Laci no less than 24 hours after her son whom she wanted so badly
Posted Image

#11 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

Wow... Has it been 9 years already?!?

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users