• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 September 2006 - 11:52 AM

I got back a picture of daughters 3rd birthday party that we had in the backyard. We have full shade in the afternoon and in the picture it shows her smiling for the camera after blowing out her candles and in the background where it is wooded, there is a bright red orb. What does that mean? I have only seen the occasional white orb in my pictures.

#2 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 07 September 2006 - 10:41 PM

Well, if you are outside it is very likely, even though the area you were in has shade, that it is a lens flare. I would have to see the photo before I could make any judgement on it though of course.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:00 AM

Thanks.....I have to see if I can scan it into my computer. I hope it is flare.....it's eerie

#4 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal.

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:35 AM

I can tell you, true spirit orbs have appeared in many different colors. But, as with most colored orb pictures, they can be pretty easily explained, like what krc offered. If you can post he picture, we would like to take a look at it. Try posting it in the spiritography section, and I am sure you will get many responses.
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

#5 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 22 September 2006 - 09:11 AM

I can tell you, true spirit orbs have appeared in many different colors. But, as with most colored orb pictures, they can be pretty easily explained, like what krc offered. If you can post he picture, we would like to take a look at it. Try posting it in the spiritography section, and I am sure you will get many responses.

~Hi NNYPRS...I just asked Mary Celeste the same question about a picture she posted of a green orb, and I'd seen another picture posted here on GV of a blue orb. It's quite fascinating how they appear in different colors!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#6 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 05:55 PM

Yeah, they definately can be in different colors...sometimes, it could have something about their aura, how energized they are.....there are many different theories.
The Northern New York Paranormal Research SocietySEEK TRUTH!!!The NNYPRS Discussion ForumSEEK TRUTH!!![url=http://www.blogtalkradio.com/NNYPRS[/url]SEEK TRUTH!!!Posted Image

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:37 PM

~Thank you NNYPRS...that's one thing I forgot to think about, and that's the aura. Thank you again. :)
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#8 nnyprs

nnyprs

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 02:45 PM

No problem....any time.

#9 zaanpedro

zaanpedro

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:02 PM

i just remembered last christmas eve i was visiting my parents. Me and my girlfriend were in my old bed trying to go to sleep. All of a sudden I heard the sound of change being rattled (i had a glass with a bunch of loose change in it) on the other side of the room. I turned on the light to see what was rattling the change but when i did i found there was nothing there. So we turned off the light again. About 30 seconds later I saw a huge white orb fly outside my window which lit up my room partially. I figured this must be some kind of supernatural entity. I googled "white orb supernatural" and found this page. I had never heard of the white orbs before. It seems likely that these are some kind of force or entity which transcends the known laws of science. Since then I have had a few such experiences but this one was the most unmistakably supernatural.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users