22 replies to this topic

#16 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:00 AM

Yep that poem is definitely a three-kleenex poem alright. I don't know if it's because I am getting older or what, but I used to never get overly emotional at movies or poems or books, etc. However, in the past few couple of months or so, things like this make me more emotional.

Raven Hecate
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:12 AM

Oh god, The poem Dork. LOL revenge is sweet!!!

~You'd best have a big 'ol smile on your face when you go callin' me a Dork!!!! ( :Wall: )

...I'm a firm believer in "An eye for an eye"...and an arm or two...maybe throw in a couple of broken legs...
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 September 2006 - 07:53 AM

Well, perhaps more sightings are happenning, just that they are not reported?
Posted Image

#19 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 15 September 2006 - 08:22 AM

~I believe that also, Moonie. It's sad, but alot of folks didn't realize what had happened, they
went to work that day- just like any other day. Then when the 1st plane hit, those folks didn't know what happened inside that office (you know what I'm trying to get at). I believe there's going to be, if there isn't already, alot of activity with spirits that just don't realize they're dead. It's such a horrible tragedy...still makes me cry like it was the first time I'd seen it on TV that terrible morning.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#20 angelicus

angelicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:47 PM

Hello, Fellow Villagers:

This is an update to Ground Zero Ghost. I found this article in the New York Daily News, dated
April 5, 2007:

#21 angelicus

angelicus

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hello, Fellow Villagers:

I am posting this as an update to Ground Zero Ghost:

The following is an excerpt from an article from the NY Daily News dated April 5, 2007:

"One of the two September 11 victims just identified by improved DNA testing
was a city Firefighter, FDNY officials confirmed yesterday. Of the 343 FDNY members
who died in the terrorist attack that toppled the twin towers, the remains of 128 still are
unidentified. His name was not released at the request of his family, officials said."

I hope this was the poor soul who I felt was reaching out to me.
May he rest in peace.

Angelicus

#22 Spartan300

Spartan300

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

Hello. I am new to this site.

What you saw really intrigues me. I went to Ground Zero often to pay my respects. I never had a ghostly encounter but I did have an incredible experience.

About 3 days before September 11th, 2001, I had a dream in which I was standing on the roof of the South Tower. It was a cloudless day. Suddenly, smoke started to raise from the building. I waved for help but none came. Later into the dream, the other tower disappeared and then the tower I was standing on collapsed. I floated for a moment and then fell into what I can only describe as hell, fire and ruins. I woke up just before I hit the ground. The dream started me but I thought nothing of it and went back to sleep. That can't really happen, I thought. It didn't reoccur that night.

Three days later, the towers were attacked and collapsed. I was at school only a mile away and in complete shock for most of the day. Later that day, after I had got home, I remembered the dream and felt not only sadness and shock but guilt as well. Six years on, I still feel some guilt despite the fact that I am not to blame and there was no way for me to have understood that dream.

#23 Spartan300

Spartan300

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:47 PM

Add to last post: I have only told a few people about this dream. Can anyone try to explain it to me? My main assumption is that either it was a warning or mere coincidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users