HALLOWEEN!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:32 AM

I did see a really cute idea on tv, Spook. It was on "Funniest Home Videos" I think; it was of a wife dressed as an electrical outlet and a husband dressed as a plug and when they "connected", a string of lights on both costumes lit up! I'm not sure how the managed the electrical stuff but it was pretty funny!

Now that's an interesting idea Ambra, maybe I'll work on an interactive costume...

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#17 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 02:03 AM

I am going as my Past Life Namesake - Abrana Garcia - Bonney, my Cousin Chris (Dead Ringer for Billy Himself), is going as William H. "Billy the Kid" Bonney, my Hubby is going as Zorro.
I have a Full - Length Green Bustle Dress Ensemble that I will be using.
I have Billy's Outlfit here at the House and Hubby will have to Purchase his Costume. I already own the Whip.
I don't know quite who is Hotter - Billy or Zorro! Both set my Temperature to Rising! :clap: :Spaz: :ghost: :whee: :wow:

#18 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 24 October 2006 - 11:42 AM

I'm going as a Jason wanna-be. All I really had to purchase was a glow in the dark goalie mask, and a plastic caving knife. Now all I have left to do is rip up an old pair of jeans, and maybe splatter fake blood on 'em.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#19 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 26 October 2006 - 01:04 PM

I had no idea what to do until I woke up spontaneously at sunrise with an idea( I'm usually NOT a morning person) and headed over to Joann's as soon as they opened. I was really worried because costuming is my profession and it behooves me to look good on Halloween. Anyway, I'd been feeling for days like I wanted something sparkly and/or with fur( I think some people suppose you start with a concept and then choose fabrics to fit it. Sometimes I do, but I work better the other way round), but didn't have a clear idea. Then last night it snowed for the first time this year( it's already melted, but still), so that's what hit me. I'm the Snow Queen from the fairy tale. Loose medieval robe (since I have to be able to sew it up quickly now) in silver lame', white fur trim, blue and white makeup, a dead branch from my yard sprayed silver for a scepter, and fortunately Hancock fabrics was having a clearance on bridal tiaras for a white sparkly crown.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#20 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 26 October 2006 - 09:06 PM

Hope everyone has fun on Halloween this year. Unfortunately, I have to work, and won't be doing anything this year. Not even passing out candy. No point to it. My partner is working overtime that night and I have to get ready to catch the bus so I can get to work myself. Next year though, I hope to be able to do something. I have an enclosed porch, and have been meaning to do something cool out there. My plan is to decorate the porch as a mini Hogwarts and dress as professor McConagall. I plan on dressing one of my dogs as Fluffy, the three headed dog.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 October 2006 - 10:25 PM

I had no idea what to do until I woke up spontaneously at sunrise with an idea( I'm usually NOT a morning person) and headed over to Joann's as soon as they opened. I was really worried because costuming is my profession and it behooves me to look good on Halloween. Anyway, I'd been feeling for days like I wanted something sparkly and/or with fur( I think some people suppose you start with a concept and then choose fabrics to fit it. Sometimes I do, but I work better the other way round), but didn't have a clear idea. Then last night it snowed for the first time this year( it's already melted, but still), so that's what hit me. I'm the Snow Queen from the fairy tale. Loose medieval robe (since I have to be able to sew it up quickly now) in silver lame', white fur trim, blue and white makeup, a dead branch from my yard sprayed silver for a scepter, and fortunately Hancock fabrics was having a clearance on bridal tiaras for a white sparkly crown.

;) Fab baby! I loved that story when Iwas a child...

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#22 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 02:26 PM

:( Fab baby! I loved that story when Iwas a child...

I could never understand why she was supposed to be evil (Maybe if I had lived before central heating, snow would seem more scary), but I just wanted SO much to look like that illustration of her. I'm surprised it's taken me this long to do this costume.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#23 greenman

greenman

Creepy

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:orchids<br />paganism<br />gardening<br />ghosts<br />paranormal activity<br />reading <br />writing

Posted 10 November 2006 - 08:46 PM

Next year I plan on dressing up as a Renaissance man (the original version, but my favortie costome was from a few years a go when I took a set of Army fatiques, attached fake vegatation to them with raffia and placed a wreath woven with fake and real plants material that went to my knees. I painted my face and hands in camo colors and went as the greenman.
"The circle is open but unbroken. Blessed Be"Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users