HALLOWEEN!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:08 PM

My husband and I are having our 13th anniversary this halloween and are looking for costume ideas, so what are you going as?

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 02:19 PM

~I'm putting my hair up in roller's, dressed in my bathrobe & slippers with a cup of coffee in one hand and a baby (one of my daughter's baby-dolls) in the other hand!!! This is how I'm taking my kids out trick or treating...hee hee hee :Spaz:

~congrats on the anniversary, Spooks!!!! :wow: How about Bonnie & Clyde?? Or a Mr. & Mrs. Vampire? oh, oh, oh wait..how about as Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein? Or a Mr. Devil & Mrs. Angel?
Don't stop me now...I'm on a roll!!! :hug:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 MissAngelic

MissAngelic

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:being a shopoholic<3

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:49 PM

lol cute ideas laurie ann :). i might tie my hair in pigtails or something :D
LiVE . LOVE . LAUGH . <3I really miss you a lot.

#4 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 03:55 PM

I'm going as.... (cue sound effects... DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!)

..MYSELF!! :)

Hehe, well I dont know. Probably not doing much this year, since October 1st is when they start the Halloween movie specials, and there are a few movies I'd like to see. Besides, Halloween is on a Tuesday this year, so I cant hang out with friends at my hometown like I originally planned.

#5 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:06 PM

~I'm putting my hair up in roller's, dressed in my bathrobe & slippers with a cup of coffee in one hand and a baby (one of my daughter's baby-dolls) in the other hand!!! This is how I'm taking my kids out trick or treating...hee hee hee :whee:

~congrats on the anniversary, Spooks!!!! :) How about Bonnie & Clyde?? Or a Mr. & Mrs. Vampire? oh, oh, oh wait..how about as Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein? Or a Mr. Devil & Mrs. Angel?
Don't stop me now...I'm on a roll!!! :D

Thanks :hug: , as always punkin' you are on a jelly roll :Spaz:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#6 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:42 PM

I'm pain stakingly creating my costume.....

I will be one of the crew from The Flying Dutchman, my soul belongs to Davey Jone's locker.

Never saw that coming did ya?
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#7 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 04:59 PM

I will be one of the crew from The Flying Dutchman, my soul belongs to Davey Jone's locker.

Haha... No, No I did not see that coming. :)
I think I speak for everyone when I say I totally want to see a picture of that.

#8 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:13 PM

Oh you will my little dearies!!!
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#9 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:13 PM

:) Doen't surprise me one bit Leslie :D :Spaz: :whee:

#10 MissAngelic

MissAngelic

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:being a shopoholic&lt;3

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:37 PM

:) i'll be waiting for pictures !
LiVE . LOVE . LAUGH . <3I really miss you a lot.

#11 crystalb

crystalb

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:The Murder City Devils, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, rock n roll, punk rock, ghosts, chocolate and my dog.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:53 PM

I'm a huge Star Wars geek so I'll probably dress up as a Jedi :)
For some of us it's a long way from the cradle to the gravePosted Image

#12 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 05:59 PM

Congrats on the anniversary, Spooks! :)

Here are a few (recognizable-to-others) ideas for you and hubby from the recesses of my Classic Hollywood-riddled brain:

Nick and Nora Charles, Scarlett and Rhett, Bogie and Bacall, Taylor and Burton, Tracy and Hepburn. Elvis and Priscilla receive an honorable mention.

:D

Viv

#13 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:12 PM

Congrats on the anniversary, Spooks! :)

Here are a few (recognizable-to-others) ideas for you and hubby from the recesses of my Classic Hollywood-riddled brain:

Nick and Nora Charles, Scarlett and Rhett, Bogie and Bacall, Taylor and Burton, Tracy and Hepburn. Elvis and Priscilla receive an honorable mention.

:D

Viv

All very good ideas, actually Nick and Nora are rather pertinent because when we first met I introduced the "Thin Man" to him and he loved it so much that we rented the whole series that same week!

He's got a thing for "Asta"...

Edited by spooksareus, 19 September 2006 - 07:13 PM.

#14 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:51 PM

I'm thinking about dressing as a mummy. I just need to go to the thrift shop and find some old sheets that I can dye that mummy brownish grey colour. Then I was thinking about sitting on the porch like that, and not moving. As my daughter hands out the candy I can jump up and scare the kids. If I do it right, they will drop their bags of goodies and run for the hills. If things go as planned, I will end the night with more candy than I started with bwahahahaha.

OK, I would never scare the kids, but I am thinking about the mummy costume to hand out candy with.
Posted Image

#15 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 19 September 2006 - 11:04 PM

I haven't decided yet, mainly because I don't know if I'll be working yet or not. I'm going to try to get the night off, maybe request a morning shift. I'll probably come home and watch some horror movies. I've already got the line-up: "Slither", "Dawn of the Dead", "An American Haunting" and "The Exorcism of Emily Rose".

As for a costume, I don't know. If I'm working, it's going to have to be something I can move pretty easily in. I did a quiz on blogthings.com and it said I should go as a bumblebee! That ain't happening!

I did see a really cute idea on tv, Spook. It was on "Funniest Home Videos" I think; it was of a wife dressed as an electrical outlet and a husband dressed as a plug and when they "connected", a string of lights on both costumes lit up! I'm not sure how the managed the electrical stuff but it was pretty funny!
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users